Awoo.

Where Can I Find Sonic The Hedgehog Archie Comics in England ?

SuperBrandon

Does anyone know where I can get the comics in the UK ?. Or read them online ? Do any of the UK posters on here read them.

Thanks.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SuperBrandon

• Vertekins

• JezMM

• kimplix

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a subscription for them at London's Forbidden Planet. Unfortunately in England or UK in general it's really not easy to find big comic shops let alone ones that sell Archie Sonic, so you may have to travel for miles in order to. I would recommend checking out your nearest Forbidden Planet, which could be miles and miles away, but that's your best bet!

Personally I live in Cornwall, I have to travel 6/7 hours to pick up my subscription and I only get to do that once or twice a year haha.

There are a few comic shop's in the UK that imports them to here. Just have a look up for your area on the comic shop locator

Edit: The one's I found where you are from are Another World and Magic Labyrinth. If FCBD or HCF pop's up in 2014, I recommend going to Another World.

None of the very limited amount of comic shops that I've found in Birmingham at least sell any of Archie's comics and I've never seen it available for order on their subscriptions lists. Piracy is not at all encouraged here so you won't see any links to places where they can be read online.

I see them at most independant comic shops I go to.  Google search and see if there are any in your area.  Don't expect a big selection though unless you specifically ask them to get them in for you.

You were suggesting online as well. right.  While I personally don't read them (I have wanted to though), I do know that the Ipad and Ipod touch feature a archie's sonic app that will allow you to read every issue digitally.  Each comic costs about £2 so I would recommend it.  I might do it myself.  Not sure if it's on android though and I know for a fact that it isn't on Windows Phone.

I know an eBay seller who sells them from within the UK: http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/ace_auctions_uk

I highly recommend this guy through my own personal experience. I buy my issues in Forbidden Planet, but I always go to this guy when I can't get the variant covers. Reasonable pricing, reletively quick delivery, check him out :)

Ebay is probably one of the better places to get the comics if you want a physical copy. I did this before getting the app on my iPad and just started downloading the comics. At least I get them on the day they are released in the US whilst using Ebay takes a few extra days.

Does anyone know where I can get the comics in the UK ?. Or read them online ? Do any of the UK posters on here read them.

Thanks.

Seeing as you live in Leicester, you could try Forbidden Planet as others have suggested. I've went to the one in Leicester a few times, and while I've never bought it (I usually only go there to get the Phoenix or something) I've seen Archie Sonic comics in there every time I've been. It's quite near the market.

Seeing as you live in Leicester, you could try Forbidden Planet as others have suggested. I've went to the one in Leicester a few times, and while I've never bought it (I usually only go there to get the Phoenix or something) I've seen Archie Sonic comics in there every time I've been. It's quite near the market.

In the coming week, I am probably going to go to Forbidden Planet.