Awoo.

Does any one have a copy of Mobius's Sonic Chronicles Audio Drama?

SilverXy7

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to discuss this, but I was wondering if anyone would have a copy of it? With Megaupload dead, well so is the link is dead now. If you don't know what i'm talking about it was fandub audio project by Mobius, base on the prologue of Sonic Chronicles. Thank you anyone who may have a copy of it. Maybe the image below might help.

sonicchroniclesmovieposcj0.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverXy7

• LATER BUDDY

• AuroraRedwinters

Popular Days

I actually played Tails in this, lol. I do believe I have it saved on a USB.... will check for you!

• Thumbs Up 2

I actually played Tails in this, lol. I do believe I have it saved on a USB.... will check for you!

Oh really? Thank you for checking it for me. smile.png

We usually try to avoid making topics just on little questions like this that can be asked elsewhere like the status updates and whatnot, or can even be solved by a few google searches or something, mainly because they don't hold discussion value. Good luck on finding it though!