Awoo.

New TSS Staffer & We're Looking For More Writers

Badnik Mechanic

Oooh, now it's getting exciting.

Guess I should wish all you hopefuls (me included) good luck. Whatever happens, it'll result in more staff, and that's always a good thing for the site.

• Thumbs Up 5

Nope.

edit: 

Everyone: WHAT DO YOU MEAN!

We're short staffed/want to get more content on the site, so well probably hire people based on that need and if we fill it.... if that makes sense?

Due to the fact we've not had any more applications in for a while.

Deadline for Applications: Sunday 26th January. 

Why yes, that is the end of the week.

We'll likely be picking new staff shortly after that date.

What.

WHAT.

But I return from my vacations that day! D:

Could I send my application the 27th or 28th? I really want to enter but right now I'm at the beach.

But I return from my vacations that day! D:

Could I send my application the 27th or 28th? I really want to enter but right now I'm at the beach.

You're applying for a position as a news reporter but you need an extension for an application process that you've already had longer than a month to do?

Uhm.

• Thumbs Up 5

You're applying for a position as a news reporter but you need an extension for an application process that you've already had longer than a month to do?

Uhm.

Hey hey hey I had no idea these vacations were happening 'till a day before, and I thought the process was going to last until February even, not a week earlier. Procastination is a devil. Eh I'll manage it out somehow.

I fit all of the qualifications of being a writer, but why the deadline date?

pressure pressure pressure augh i'll try to think of something [i know i'm a newcomer to this thread shush]

i am soley reliable as a writer and sonic fan and i am definetally not an idiot who just posts rumours because i don't even read those. hee hee -3

WHY DOES MY SUBMISSION HAVE TO BE 731 WORDS?! I have failed

So...is the deadline getting moved forward slightly or what? I mean, I'd guess that's the case. 

Is it done on Monday then?

So...is the deadline getting moved forward slightly or what? I mean, I'd guess that's the case. 

Is it done on Monday then?

The deadline is the 26th of January AKA today. Since this is a UK based site I would guess it's over when we pass midnight here in the UK. Although it really could be at any point so it's whenever Hogfather and/or the other staff decide to close it.

Yeah, I'm guessing Hogfather will come on and announce the closure later today. I think everyone who wanted to enter will have had their applications in by now anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, I'm guessing Hogfather will come on and announce the closure later today. I think everyone who wanted to enter will have had their applications in by now anyway.

I was talking about Blue Wisp, he asked if he could be allowed entry at a later date, and Hogfather seemed to accept that.

I was talking about Blue Wisp, he asked if he could be allowed entry at a later date, and Hogfather seemed to accept that.

I'm as confused as you are on that part. Guess all we can do is sit and and wait on an announcement.

You have another 7 hours 35 min.

Though It probably won't be until Monday evening (GMT) that I say no more.

Ok guys. 

No more applications please. 

We'll be going through them and contacting people when we've made a decision. Thanks for all the interest.

• Thumbs Up 7

• 2 weeks later...

So... going by what I've been seeing since yesterday, I take it the new TSS writers have all been decided now, huh?