Awoo.

[Add-On] Yoshi's Island Zone

Debug Mode

Well to be honest you can see the Triforce in desert ruin zone 1

As much as you can see it in Palmtree Panic. It's a chequered-triangle pattern. What do you expect? Any Triforce sightings in Desert Ruins are by way of sheer coincidence.

...well someone has quite the imagination to make... THAT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77g1wLD98d4

Sonic and the gang has apparently been taking some hard drugs.

Had these been the ads for the game I bet it would had sold more copies.

Beats another lame pun with Sonic 4 physics demonstration.

Imagine what the Zeti would look like. They'd probably be plastic toys with Oni masks glued to their heads.

I can't stop laughing at the "realistic" Dr. Eggman.

However, I'm not a fan of how Tails was portrayed. Why isn't he bicaudal?

Two-tailed foxes are hard to find.  I only see two-tailed chickens every couple of years, and the plant runs a million birds a week on my shift.

• Thumbs Up 1

Looks like they broke out those drugs they used to make Hidden World in order to get "inspiration" for the DLC Trailer.

• Thumbs Up 1

Looks like they broke out those drugs they used to make Hidden World in order to get "inspiration" for the DLC Trailer.

Clearly, they were all on... the 'shroom.

I regret nothing.

Woaaaahhhh...did someone sneak some drugs into my food and drink before I saw this? That was the weirdest, most random thing I've seen since Adventure Time.

Uh, I can't wait to see what they did with the Zelda trailer!!

Oh geez, I didn't expect to lose my marbles so much when Yoshi spoke LOL. It was a super weird commercial but at least it's super memorable and people wouldn't forget about it. Opting out on showing what it actually looks like would make people curious about it and probably look into the game which is good.

I want more of these lmao

• Thumbs Up 5

Now we see why this partnership exists. Nintendo's been handing SEGA, Mario's goods. Sonic took it especially hard; waking up in the middle of nowhere all naked...

not even socks. Harumph.

If this was on ANY other of the 2 platforms and Sony/Microsoft released a free DLC based on one of their IPs like Rachet & Clank or Banjo & Kazooie, how would people be reacting? The same? 

If this was on ANY other of the 2 platforms and Sony/Microsoft released a free DLC based on one of their IPs like Rachet & Clank or Banjo & Kazooie, how would people be reacting? The same? 

Not really. If using those specific examples of Ratchet and Clank of Banjo and Kazooie, People would be confused on the one hand, as none of these other franchises really have any sort of history with Sonic. Well... almost. 

On the other hand, I'd imagine people would just meet it with a resounding..."meh." Personally, I'd be ecstatic about it, especially in the case of the former. But there wouldn't be this much of a "controversy." Not be a long shot.

From what I recall of the Direct, Iwata seemed to imply that they were disappointed that the Zelda DLC wasn't ready yet.  That might imply that the two crossover DLC were being created at the same time and the Zelda DLC is simply taking a bit longer.  Given that... January, February, with any luck.  When did the game come out?  Mid-October?  Two months later and Yoshi's Island comes out, so probably they won't want Zelda to come out any later than another two months.  They don't want people to lose interest.  ...Possibly also the DLC are intended as a kind of stopgap to keep people thinking about Sonic until they announce the third Nintendo exclusive?

Is there any announcements for DLC for the 3DS version? (other than that omochao sonic pre order bonus) I'd love to see this on the 3DS, especially with Yoshi's New Island coming out for it...