Awoo.

Hyrule Warriors (Legend of Zelda and the Dynasty Warriors sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!)

YoshiUnity

Barriers, huh? I guess that makes Lana's connection to Nayru even more likely then, given the function of 'Nayru's Love' was a magic barrier, if I remember correctly?

If we get a red girl using explosions/ fire and a green one using wind, we have our answer, I suppose.

Lana has quite a few similarities to Cia. I wonder if they're related somehow?

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2v0lt1z.jpg

Similar hairstyle, they both have that leg brace, they have a shawl kind of thing on their arms, and that orange feather. Not to mention the colors of their outfits are similar.

Omg Agitha was my favourite NPC in Twilight Princess. <3 It's going to be amazing playing as her and using her insects for battle! I mean, the battling with insects thing is already winning me over.

Also, it's nice to know who that blue haired girl was from the front cover. She sounds cool.

yeah I think her being based off of (if not explicitly connected to) Lanayru is pretty much a given by now never mind I'm stupid and confused Nayru with the Lanayru province

yeah I think her being based off of (if not explicitly connected to) Lanayru is pretty much a given by now.

Ooh that's an interesting idea, so she's maybe a human incarnation of Nayru? If so I hope we see "Din" and "Farore" aswell. I'd personally take their Oracle appearances over new incarnations but I'll take what I can get at this point.

I wonder about Lana. I saw some people pointing out the similarities to her book and Nayru symbols and the crystal in her hair resembling Nayru's Love and what Professor Zolo said. But she's on the cover of the game, so why would she get on and not Din and Farore? I mean, if we get incarnations of the three goddesses, surely they'd be equal, right?

I wonder about Lana. I saw some people pointing out the similarities to her book and Nayru symbols and the crystal in her hair resembling Nayru's Love and what Professor Zolo said. But, she's on the cover of the game, so why would she get on and not Din and Farore? I mean, if we get incarnations of the three goddesses, surely they'd be equal, right?

Because Nayru is objectively the best girl

• Thumbs Up 4

I wonder about Lana. I saw some people pointing out the similarities to her book and Nayru symbols and the crystal in her hair resembling Nayru's Love and what Professor Zolo said. But she's on the cover of the game, so why would she get on and not Din and Farore? I mean, if we get incarnations of the three goddesses, surely they'd be equal, right?

Maybe it has something to do with the Triforce of Wisdom?

Nayru is always the most prominently mentioned of the three Godesses. Honestly wouldn't surprise me if we only get one (if we had tons of characters, like around 30+, I could see getting all three), and I'm more convinced than ever that "Lana" is short for "Lanayru" and she is in fact Nayru.

Nice for confirmation that it is in fact Agitha, though.

The only character I want playable in this game is the one I think we should all be hoping for.

20140324184352!Cucco_Blanco_The_Legend_o

Have faith my children.

• Thumbs Up 6

The only character I want playable in this game is the one I think we should all be hoping for.

20140324184352!Cucco_Blanco_The_Legend_o

Have faith my children.

Well, they're already confirmed to be in the game - complete with their usual vengeful antics - so I doubt we'll see them as a playable character too, unless they're including ultimate joke characters.

Well, they're already confirmed to be in the game - complete with their usual vengeful antics - so I doubt we'll see them as a playable character too, unless they're including ultimate joke characters.

Mama cock will be layin more than eggs today.

Yeah, Cucco death swarms already confirmed. HYPE! :D

Agitha definitely makes me happy, though. I'm looking forward to seeing a variety of additional characters.

Agatha? Geez, I thought this game was already fan service-y with Midna and Impa. Now their going even deeper!

I know it has a different art style from the rest of the games, but I really hope they at least TRY to bring over one or two characters from Wind Waker, in a more realistic art style, to be playable.

• Thumbs Up 2

I know it has a different art style from the rest of the games, but I really hope they at least TRY to bring over one or two characters from Wind Waker, in a more realistic art style, to be playable.

Daphnes is probably the best pick, though it would be neat to have Medli as well. That said, including the Rito would probably be much more difficult because they'd have to redesign an entire race.

I can easily see them bring in Daphnes, though, and have him be the King of Hyrule in this game.

Medli is who I'd pick for that too. Her design isn't even that complicated that they couldn't redesign her.

I'm thinking we'll get at least two playable characters from the 3D games. Daphnes and Medli are the best candidates from Wind Waker. Maybe we could get Tetra as an alternate costume of Zelda (I believe alternate costumes are common in Dynasty Warriors).

Where is Error? I want to see Error dang it!

(Seriously though, wonder if they, should they use WW characters, use a art style similar to the Brawl Toon characters.)

• Thumbs Up 1

From Toon games, I'd like to see Linebeck and Byrne.

I don't think redesigning Toon characters would be a big problem. This 25th anniversary fan art did it in a much more realistic style than they'd have to for this game and I think it worked out fine:

zelda-1298484433.jpg

They haven't bee n afraid to do some redesigning on characters like Impa so far, so I could see them not having problems adapting characters from the Toon games to their artstyle. Who knows, though, I'm still kind of worried we'll be stuck with characters from the more realistic and 3D games because it's easier.

• Thumbs Up 4