Awoo.

Hyrule Warriors (Legend of Zelda and the Dynasty Warriors sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!)

YoshiUnity

Lol, when I saw a new post here I got excited because I thought there would be something new revealed. I am kinda interested in the Collector's Edition Prima Guide myself, but I'm meh on getting it. Already tight on cash as is.

• 2 months later...

Link's Awakening DLC is out next week in Japan (and presumably everywhere else too) - includes Marin with the Sea Lily's Bell and the new Pegasus Boots weapon for Linkle:

Also Pinkle costume. Yassss.

• Thumbs Up 2

Pinkle's an actual Zelda character, you know :V I thought she was actually getting in as a costume.

7 hours ago, Marcello said:

Pinkle's an actual Zelda character, you know :V I thought she was actually getting in as a costume.

*googles* Oh, so she is! My bad, I've never played Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland so I wouldn't :P

Anyway, trailer and screenshots!

MARIN CAN SUMMON THE WIND FISH

1.jpg

2.jpg

7-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

3.jpg

12-1.jpg

15-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

More here: http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/hyrule-warriors-legends-links-awakening-pack-launching-next-week/

Damn this DLC looks good. I really need to go back and play Link's Awakening again in preparation.

Also, the update is confirmed for Europe next Thursday (30th June) as well. So presumably US will get it at the same time too.

• Thumbs Up 6

Really loving the new Adventure Map! And with Linkle, I think we have the best weapon – I kinda fancy close-quarters combat and those boots look like they're incredibly fun to use.

Also, no seagull transformation or summoning? Marin for worst character adaptation confirmed. I kid

Marin looks fun to play as and the Windfish looks great. Don't like her voice, though.

The Pegasus Boots style looks cool, too.

omg Marin is cute <3

I need this game in my 2DS. I dont care if it's optimized slightly better than running on a toaster I want it

Surprised its coming next week. I mean its just before July, so I guess that's fine lol.

I also heard the Japanese site confirmed that the Legends Character DLC Pack is releasing on the same day. Similarly, the Japanese site also confirmed a level cap increase for Legends. I thought it was incredibly obvious, but a lot of people over on GameFAQs legitimately didn't think it'd happen, which surprises me.

Higher res/transparent renders of the new artwork

HW_Marin_Bell_Artwork.png

HW_Marin_Artwork.png

HW_Linkle_Boots.png

And just because it deserves to be seen again...

WIND FISH BODY SLAM MOTHERTRUCKERRRRRS

HW_Wind_Fish_Model.png

• 2 months later...

Everyone probably already knows, but I'll update the thread anyway. DLC pack 3 has been confirmed and are as follows. If you don't want to know the results, why are you here?

New Weapon: Sand Wand, Toon Link

HyruleWarriorsLegendsDLCPack35_thumb.jpg

New Character: Toon Zelda

CrRj5ybWEAExuDi-720x720.png

Hmm...so that's...three links, (four if you count Linkle.) and...four Zeldas as seperate playable characters I think. (Petra and Shiek are Zelda in disguise.)

I'm not gonna hide it; I wanted Linebeck and Tetra. Especially Linebeck, who was the only thing from Phantom Hourglass that I liked.

Edit: I meant "Linebeck as a playable character and a Tetra amiibo". I'd love to simply quote @Estinienskaven, but I can't get rid of the spoiler box and it messes up everything I write.

• Thumbs Up 1

Tetra is already in the game as one of the first characters to be revealed.

But i agree on Linebeck: i'd rather have him than Toon Zelda anytime.

This also proves the leaks from a while ago are real: in this case, we should expect as the final characters

Spoiler

Ravio and Yuga.

Toon Zelda as interpreted, i.e. Phantom-possessing Zelda, is more creative than just another Zelda, though - but I agree, Linebeck would have been the correct choice.  Oh well.  (And that lipstick really doesn't suit her.)

10 hours ago, FFWF said:

Toon Zelda as interpreted, i.e. Phantom-possessing Zelda, is more creative than just another Zelda, though - but I agree, Linebeck would have been the correct choice.  Oh well.  (And that lipstick really doesn't suit her.)

'Eh, honestly, I'd argue its only slightly more creative. In reality, she's just a bulkier Sword + Shield Light moveset. Toon Zelda was already meh as is, and it ended up being even worse than I expected.

Then again, I never cared about this DLC pack at all anyway because I don't care about the two games in question... but I was looking forward to Linebeck.