Awoo.

NES Remix (1 and 2) (Wii U) - WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S A SEQUEL ALREADY

Cola

You mean Lost Levels?

Mario 3's a sequel to Lost Levels.

Knowing his love for Mario 2, I'd wager it's the Doki Doki Panic reskin.

Actually turns out Doki Doki Panic was a reskin of a proposed sequel to Mario (they were gonna change everything up like they did with Adventure of Link - remember there was no set way to do a Mario game at this point).

So my one is totally the real Mario 2 after all.  Reskin nothing.  >8U

• Thumbs Up 3

Oh, the elements of vertical and horizontal level design in Bros. 3 would be a non-definite sequel to "that" Mario Bros. 2 anyway...plus picking up enemies and objects and returning enemies. I believe Zelda 2 is what happened after Miyamoto realized that the original ideas for a sequel aren't always as bad as they seem(Mario 2)...however Zelda 2 was as bad as it seemed.

Oh, the elements of vertical and horizontal level design in Bros. 3 would be a non-definite sequel to "that" Mario Bros. 2 anyway...plus picking up enemies and objects and returning enemies. I believe Zelda 2 is what happened after Miyamoto realized that the original ideas for a sequel aren't always as bad as they seem(Mario 2)...however Zelda 2 was as bad as it seemed.

Blasphemy!

In seriousness. I never found it bad, just different. And hard. But difficulty (when not broken) is hardly a complaint. 

Blasphemy!

In seriousness. I never found it bad, just different. And hard. But difficulty (when not broken) is hardly a complaint. 

The game's concept itself wasn't bad, the way Zelda 2 handled it was just poorly executed...the concept was better executed in the "Adventure Time" DS/3DS game.