Awoo.

How Similar Are You to Sonic The Hedgehog?

TryhardDreamer

Sonic is a role model for most of us, he's the fastest thing alive, and he stands for freedom and justice among all creatures. But as a human, how close are you to him? Personally, I think I'm pretty close in more ways than initially thought. - Can't swim - Green eyes - Relatively fast - Hate oppression - The first to defend someone being picked on - Usually alone but have a lot of friends - Love freedom (always outside) - Love to adventure and explore (explore abandoned buildings, bike for miles until I leave the county, hangout at local park for entire evenings) - Always friendly unless the other person is morally defective or a total doucher, then I can be a bit of a smart ass - Short temper when provoked - Have a friend that can be classified as Tails easily (brains, no brawn, generally nice like me, interested in technology) - Impatient at pretty much all times What about you? The above comment exists. Fact.

• Thumbs Up 1

I have some similarities to sonic. For one I hate being trapped. I can't stand being closed in, even if I have no need, if I feel entrapped, I always have to find a way out.  Another reason I am like him is that I tend to forget things easily and have a need to write things down or, if I am putting something down or away, say "I put it there" or I will totally forget. I am also kinda easy going for the most part, But I do have my Knuckles side that I can be a bit of a hot head at times, so in that way I am not like Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 1

I hate oppression, I'm a pretty nice guy, I am very fast and I am always moving as quickly as possible, and I like to be free. I also like Chili Dogs a little bit. But overall, I see myself as more like Tails and my 2 best friends are more like Sonic and Knuckles.

Only one trait really, and that is when I sometimes tend to make impulsive decisions without really thinking it through. Otherwise we are about as similar as *insert analogy here*.

Hmmm.... *thinks hard*

The only real similarity I can think of is I have green eyes. So uh.. yeah, we're practically twins biggrin.png

I did cross country last year as a freshman, made it all the way to districts and finished at 21:45.

The above comment exists. Fact.

• Thumbs Up 2

I think the similirarity that sticks out most is my impatience. I hate sitting around waiting for something to happen, like when I'm waiting for a bus and all I wanna do is get up and walk around.

I also can't swim.

I'm a lot less like Sonic than like him. For instance, I tend to not be a hedgehog.

I'm not extremely athletic. But I am fast in other areas, I'm a fast learner. I'm fast with my hands. I can roll into a ball, unfortunately not at high speeds. I am flippant towards authority and have a smart mouth. My nose does not look like a jellybean, so points off there. I have green eyes. I don't wear sneakers, since most of the time I'm in boots. I can swim, but cannot swallow bubbles. I am bad at airplane surfing. Overall I think it's a weak comparison.

• Thumbs Up 2

I try my best to help people in whatever way I can, so I guess that's one trait.  Also, despite being perfectly able to swim, I hate large bodies of water.  Other than that, I think I'm most similar to Big Blaze prior to SRA.  That is, I have difficulty accepting help from others sometimes.

For me, things similar to Sonic would be that I can't swim. I never learned, but also, I've tried to do so a bit before, but water going into my nose makes me choke immediately. The other thing right off the bat I can think of is how much I like chilidogs. I dont care for cheese on them, but that is why it is called a chilidog, not a chili cheese dog. Also, I can never eat just one, it has to usually be three or four of them at a time. Such good stuff. =P

Hmm, let me see...

- omg green eyes!!!11!

- Mostly carefree but doesn't tend to turn down requests either (well, unless I'm heavily caught into something xD).

- A strong hate for oppression (can't especially tolerate bullying of ANY kind). A bit short-tempered as well.

- Doesn't like to be bossed around much. Being constrained to something is simply a no-go.

I always found these similarities to be a nice coincidence. Sonic's carefree side and his snarky attitude were always sort of an inspiration to me back when I was younger. It's nice to have grown alongside some of these traits. :)

I guess when I think about it I have a few things in common with Sonic.  I mean, I too believe strongly in the concept of freedom as long as you don't oppress others, I can be a bit of a wisecrack sometimes, my rampant nudism, and chilli dogs are pretty delicious.

• Thumbs Up 1

I guess when I think about it I have a few things in common with Sonic.  I mean, I too believe strongly in the concept of freedom as long as you don't oppress others, I can be a bit of a wisecrack sometimes, my rampant nudism, and chilli dogs are pretty delicious.

Um...what?

• Thumbs Up 1

This place really knows how to take a blink-and-you'll-miss-it joke post and ruin it by putting big neon arrows around the joke but never mind.

I often walk around in nothing but shoes and gloves.....

wetherspoon_1236831c.jpg

....cyoaar!!!!

Seriously though...I'm a pretty shitty swimmer, that's about it...