Awoo.

Sonic Tattoo

hekturr

Hah, maybe I could start a trend.

But then I wouldn't be original anymore ;_;

Maybe not, but you would still be the one who started the idea which is something ^^

Hah, maybe I could start a trend.

But then I wouldn't be original anymore ;_;

*steals a tatoo stencil a flee's*

hhehehehee XD We can start a Tails cult o.o lol

I'd like to meet someone with a whole Robotnik sleeve.

I seriously think that'd be epic looking.

Huge sleeve with different versions of Eggman.

a timeline maybe? ha.

Hmm... maybe I could get a sleeve of an action scene with Sonic and Tails... maybe the Tornado can be in it with Tails piloting and Sonic standing up on the wing... and there can be blue sky and clouds and maybe some Buzzbombers... and the Floating Island in the background... *Ponders*

I'd like to meet someone with a whole Robotnik sleeve.

I seriously think that'd be epic looking.

Huge sleeve with different versions of Eggman.

a timeline maybe? ha.

Eggman isn't most (key word, most, I am aware he does have fans) fans' favourite character so that won't be too common a sight, unfortunatley. Would love to see it myself actually.

If I design a sleeve it would be Tails working on a plane, simple enough but I'd get more detailed on the plane itself then Tails. ^^;

That tattoo is pretty awesome, I would never get one though. They'd wind up looking extremely ugly eventually and I'd probably wind up regretting it.

Eggman isn't most (key word, most, I am aware he does have fans) fans' favourite character so that won't be too common a sight, unfortunatley. Would love to see it myself actually.

Yeah it'd take someone who really REALLY cared for his character at least.

I mean Id like to see him just as he was in AoStH. His orange mustache looked the best in that one.

:o

That sleeve length tattoo looks great (Except for the SEGA logo which looks cheap and sticks out like a sore thumb), but is a bit much for social settings unless you aren't ashamed of being a Sonic fan in public, and the fact that you might regret the whole tattoo later down the line when you grow older. People forget that they also grow out of things as well, as time goes on, and I would seriously consider think about that if you would want a tattoo for the rest of you life. Laser removal is pricey, and can be painful (even though there are better and newer ways to reduce pain via this technology.) I would recommend getting a temporary tattoo of your design and wearing it around for a while before you jump head first into the procedure (I'm not sure where you could do that, but tattoo parlors do use temporary transfers before starting the process; you could ask there.)

I have been musing over the idea of getting one myself, but it's only a pipe dream right now as I have bigger things to consider in my life at this time. I was thinking of getting the Eggman Empire emblem (SA2 or Heroes possibly) near my shoulder on my arm with possibly the brand below it EE-17 like the robots have (17 is the day of my birthday, by the way.) And while it is a bit more expensive and might be a health hazard (no long term studies have been done on this type of ink as of yet) I was thinking of getting a glow-in-the-dark circuitboard or warning stripe pattern behind the emblem; the benefit of that is that you can't see the design normally unless you are under a blacklight, so the benefit is that it is discreet.

But then again, my mind is so finicky I might just want a tattoo of the glorious Robotnik himself. Hell, I could have both.

I've recently thought about it. Get a little Sonic head icon (you know, the one they use for Smash Bros)

Problem is, I don't know where to get it done on my body.

I've recently thought about it. Get a little Sonic head icon (you know, the one they use for Smash Bros)

Problem is, I don't know where to get it done on my body.

Yeah thats what I was thinking.

I mean the LAST thing I would spend money on right now is a tattoo.

but this is just to think. A "What If".

As for that maybe your wrist? Or forearm.

I'd love to get a Sonic tattoo! I'm actually planning on getting one next year when I turn 18. I'd probably have it somewhere where it can be easily hidden, as I don't like broadcasting my love for Sonic to the world. As for what I'd have... I'd most likely have some cute old style Sonic pic, in the old Japanese Sonic artwork style.

My tattoo ended up, by its nature, being somewhere that is rarely seen (my lower back - and I always wear baggy t-shirts because that's my style). It's kinda unfortunate because I actually love broadcasting my love of Sonic to the world XD That's one reason why I want to get another Sonic-related tattoo in a more accessible area, like my arm or shoulder.

Mmm, always something I'd thought about doing, but just needed to decide on what to get. That is honestly the hardest part. The little Sonic Team logo head would be great, or even the Sonic and Knuckles logo. Despite the negative connotations surrounding the game, the circle trio logo from Heroes would be something that really fans would understand.

I'd love to get a tattoo, and for the longest time I wanted a Sonic one, but when it comes down to it, I just happen to switch the things I like too much to really settle down and choose one permanent thing, XD. I guess if I ever did, it'd be something simple from Sonic such as a Sonic sprite still or the Tornado, but I don't know. I'm old enough now if I really wanted to get one, but I'm still on the fence. It's just hard for me to choose something that will be on my body for the rest of my life (unless I get it removed, but I hear that blows balls).

Fuck, I'd probably wind up getting a wolf tattoo, and you all know it, XD.

-Blur

Y'know, I am actually being dead serious when I say that I am actually giving this some serious thought now, I mean, whether I want a Sonic tatoo or not and where I want it, what it would be etc XD

I would probably have something Tails related though since he's my favourite character by far, not sure exactly what or where I would have it though. A picture of Tails' head, the two tails like Jai has etc

That is a pretty cool symbol, but I personally am looking to have just Tails (or a part of him as of course, his tails) on there and nothing else. My mom had a small Donald Duck tatoo on the back of her left shoulder, I might have the same done but with Tails.

But then, not alot of people would see it very often so it would be kind of redundant, I dunno, I've got no rush and can give it alot more thought, if I even decide to have one done. (there's also explaining I want to get a tatoo to my folks whom I live with at the moment, but that's another story ^^; )

Ugh, this topic is making me ache for getting another tattoo... I think I definitely want to get one on my shoulder of Tails airlifting Sonic. Either from a sprite, or I'll get my girlfriend to draw it like she did with the twin-tail logo on my back ^^

If I was to get a tattoo, it'd probably be a homage to Mighty and/or Ray. It'd probably just be their head, kinda like the flags in M&S at the olympics.

Ugh, this topic is making me ache for getting another tattoo... I think I definitely want to get one on my shoulder of Tails airlifting Sonic. Either from a sprite, or I'll get my girlfriend to draw it like she did with the twin-tail logo on my back ^^

Ha, DO iT!

Glad I could actually make a semi-nice topic.

I woudl've never thought of a sprite tattoo.

Maybe one from SonicAdavnce or something.

I almost certainly will... as soon as I have the funds to do so. Should be considerably cheaper than the one on my back since it'd be much smaller and therefore (hopefully) take much less time!

Flyboy, your tattoo is sheer awesomesauce. And yeah, go for that second one!

I would love a Sonic tattoo...probably the Chaos Emeralds, or Sonic and Tails, or something from GHZ, or...wait, I should stop there before I get jealous of my daydreams.

The fact is that I will never actually GET a tattoo simply because I'm all too aware that as a person, I will change, and I don't want to regret that silly tattoo I got done 30 years ago. I'm always worried that I'll stop liking Sonic at some point in time. I can't imagine myself being fanatically obsessed with the blue blur when I'm 40 years old, married with kids...not that I don't want to be, I just don't see it happening, so I'm not going to get a Sonic tattoo until I'm sure it's something I will love for life and never regret.

For instance, before getting into Sonic I was insanely obsessed with the Matrix trilogy. Of course I've traded that for Sonic now, and while I still think the films are really cool....meh, they don't appeal to me anywhere NEAR as much anymore. If I'd gotten Matrix code tattooed onto me somewhere...well, I wouldn't HATE it...but yeah, I think I'd regret it because I could no longer wear it as a symbol of my pride in loving those movies because I don't have any anymore.

So yeah, no tattoo for me. Or maybe I could get Chaos Emeralds since they look like gems and could represent other things for me later down the track, if I stopped liking Sonic? Either way, if I'm 40 years old, married with kids and I'm still obsessed with Sonic, maybe I'll go get that tattoo :)

...of course all of this means I have EXTREME respect for those with the bravery to go get their Sonic tattoos of Godly Awesome.

Edited by Extryn

I can sum up my opinion on this in three simple words...

NO FREAKIN' WAY!!!

As awesome as it would be to have something such as that wonderful, almost artistic iteration of the Sonic series on my arm, I will never get a tattoo on any part of my body, regardless of the circumstance.