Awoo.

Sonic Tattoo

hekturr

Wow, that's some very nice tattoos you have there, JBrewer! 

I personally would die to have a Sonic tattoo, preferably in the old sprite style such as Sonic airlifting Tails, however I couldn't cope with the pain D: 

• 2 weeks later...

sonictattoo.jpg

My tattoo on my thigh, not a great photo as it was taken not long after i got it a few years ago. In the photo you can still see the pen marks. It looks a lot better now. smile.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Yea i like it. The idea is to have Knuckles in the same place on my other thigh and have him the exact same size as the Sonic one. :)

Yea i like it. The idea is to have Knuckles in the same place on my other thigh and have him the exact same size as the Sonic one. smile.png

You might want to get him just slightly larger seeing as he's taller, dunno if that's too geeky though :P

2uqm7w7.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah I wanted to get Knuckles on my other arm but can't due to another tattoo I already have there! Dang! I might get him or Tails just right next to my Sonic :) 

I'd always like Shadow's logo somewhere. The simple stuff is always the most beautiful at times, I think.

Eggman's logo possibly too. Maybe a ring with wings for Sonic.

Course since I make a point to wear Sonic clothes so often anyway, hardly anyone would ever see the tattoo. :P

• 5 years later...