Awoo.

[UPDATE: BADGE AVAILABLE] SSR Presents New Year's F*cking Eve 2014 benefiting Child's Play

Biafra Republic

UPDATE: Thanks to all our donors, we have raised US$72 for Child's Play Charity, which should be enough to put some smiles on some kids faces in the coming year. For all those who donated, Chris should have handed out your very special forum badges. If you haven't gotten yours yet and you've donated before the event closes @ 9AM GMT (1AM PST), you will get your badge in the coming days, (weather, internet, and hangovers permitting, of course :P ) -Biafra

Original Story follows:

Well, I admit it, I couldn't resist ending the year off with swearing, and with the coming of the new year we all know it wouldn't be right without our traditional year-end live stream.

This year’s New Year’s F*cking Eve is a New Year’s F*cking Eve with a difference, as we’re streaming for charity,… Child’s Play Charity to be precise.

Starting at 2PM GMT on 31 December, 2013, we’ll be streaming here on SSR, and we’ll be bringing forth to you our very beautiful and well-thought out donation link on the SSR blog and encouraging all-and sundry to contribute to helping children in hospitals around the world have a much more fun stay and have toys and stuff.

We also have a SSMB Forum Badge available for those who donate.

nwssPOy.gif

To get yours when donating, just copy everything after http://board.sonicstadium.org/user/ on your SSMB Profile URL into the comments box when you donate.

For example, http://board.sonicstadium.org/user/256-biafra-republic/ would be rendered below:

nyfe2013_howto.png

-Biafra

• Thumbs Up 7

I'd donate but I'm having tiiiiiiiight economic issues with dollars. :/

But still, I wish the bests of luck to you guys!

• Thumbs Up 1

Probably missed this due to a huge ass conversation with my mom and her boyfriend about some personal shit, but I donated anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1

Can we donate after the stream and get the badge? Or was it just during the stream?

• Thumbs Up 1

Can we donate after the stream and get the badge? Or was it just during the stream?

During the stream only. Fortunately for you, you have until 9AM GMT New Year's Day to do so, which is in another couple hours.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later...

Apologies. I wasn't sure of where to post this.

Is the SEGASonic radio still functioning properly? It doesn't seem to be loading on my end when I hit the radio button.

Apologies. I wasn't sure of where to post this.

Is the SEGASonic radio still functioning properly? It doesn't seem to be loading on my end when I hit the radio button.

The 24/7 stream has been malfunctioning for a while now. The issue only rectifies itself when there's a liveshow on. Otherwise it goes dead.

The 24/7 stream has been malfunctioning for a while now. The issue only rectifies itself when there's a liveshow on. Otherwise it goes dead.

That's unfortunate. I swear I heard it working last year. Perhaps I'm mistaken.

• The topic was unpinned