Awoo.

Happy New Year!

Chris

Happy New Year to you Chris and everyone else on SSMB.

Thanks for the Holiday Gaming Event. It was a great idea and I hope you do it again next year.

no

No

NONONONONONONONONONONONO

B-B-BUT

MY 0 BADGE REBEL STREAK

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME, YOU SICK FREAKS ;A;

jkjk it's cool but seriously i don't really want a badge guys

Happy new year everyone

*sets off some fireworks a few days early just to annoy the neighbourhood*

Yay, I finally get a badge!

Oh yeah and happy new years too I guess :U

Yeah, Happy early New Year Sonic Stadium! I'm afraid I won't be able to participate in the charity SegaSonicRadio event, and I never got around to doing the gaming challenge, but doing the Pumpkin Hill sing along earlier this year was good enough for me. I can't believe its been nearly a year since I joined this site, but everything and everyone here keeps getting more and more awesome.

Happy (early) New Years, SSMB! 2013 was a pretty darn good year, I'd say, so I have high hopes for 2014. :)

Insert comment about how I wish 2014 is a better year than 2013 here, too lazy.

EDIT: Man fuck that, 2013 was a great year I met the girl I've always dreamed about and befriended me THIS WAS A GREAT FUCKING YEAR. 

I LOVE YOU GIRL.

Happy new year everybodybody!

Oh, well um...Happy (early) New Year SSMB! 2013's been a pretty decent year, but here's to hoping 2014 will be even better!

Happy new year guys! I've had a great year, and you guys really helped make it great! So thanks for that! Let's hope 2014 brings more great times!

Well this year's been quite fun for me, I actually started actively posting on here for one thing :lol:

Anyway best of luck to you all in 2014 and have fun!

Well this year's been quite fun for me, I actually started actively posting on here for one thing laugh.png

I know what you mean!! Until this year I mostly just stuck to the statuses.

And I USED to post a lot but now 90% of my time on here is only spent in the statuses. Funny how that works :P

And I USED to post a lot but now 90% of my time on here is only spent in the statuses. Funny how that works tongue.png

You also used to have a voice in my head aside from bouncing pony, but now I only picture you as a fifteen-year-oldish female voice... even though you're neither fifteen years old nor female.

but never change it

Lurked this place for about 2 years before I decided to actually start posting midway through this year.

God, I've had a fantastic time here. So much was fun had during the summer. I know we may snap and whine at each other half the time, but there's no other forum I'd rather be a part of.

I'll be riding on here until the wheels fall off. Here's to many more years of SSMB wackiness!

Wait so if I have 114 posts from 2013, does that mean I get one?

[EDIT: NEVER MIND I JUST GOT IT YAAAY]

You also used to have a voice in my head aside from bouncing pony, but now I only picture you as a fifteen-year-oldish female voice... even though you're neither fifteen years old nor female.

but never change it

Better not ever >_>

Also the joke link in that makes no sense anymore so just ignore that and click the spoiler box

Better not ever >_>

Also the joke link in that makes no sense anymore so just ignore that and click the spoiler box

It's okay.  I'm well aware that everything I know is a lie.