Happy New Year!

no

No

NONONONONONONONONONONONO

B-B-BUT

MY 0 BADGE REBEL STREAK

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME, YOU SICK FREAKS ;A;

jkjk it's cool but seriously i don't really want a badge guys

Yeah, Happy early New Year Sonic Stadium! I'm afraid I won't be able to participate in the charity SegaSonicRadio event, and I never got around to doing the gaming challenge, but doing the Pumpkin Hill sing along earlier this year was good enough for me. I can't believe its been nearly a year since I joined this site, but everything and everyone here keeps getting more and more awesome.

Insert comment about how I wish 2014 is a better year than 2013 here, too lazy.

EDIT: Man fuck that, 2013 was a great year I met the girl I've always dreamed about and befriended me THIS WAS A GREAT FUCKING YEAR. 

I LOVE YOU GIRL.

Happy new year everybodybody!

And I USED to post a lot but now 90% of my time on here is only spent in the statuses. Funny how that works tongue.png

You also used to have a voice in my head aside from bouncing pony, but now I only picture you as a fifteen-year-oldish female voice... even though you're neither fifteen years old nor female.

but never change it

Lurked this place for about 2 years before I decided to actually start posting midway through this year.

God, I've had a fantastic time here. So much was fun had during the summer. I know we may snap and whine at each other half the time, but there's no other forum I'd rather be a part of.

I'll be riding on here until the wheels fall off. Here's to many more years of SSMB wackiness!

You also used to have a voice in my head aside from bouncing pony, but now I only picture you as a fifteen-year-oldish female voice... even though you're neither fifteen years old nor female.

but never change it

Better not ever >_>

Also the joke link in that makes no sense anymore so just ignore that and click the spoiler box