Awoo.

Happy New Year!

Chris

I joined the forum near the end of the old board. You guys are fantastic. Here's hoping to 10 more years and beyond!

I know I've only been here for like five months or so, but it still has been quite interesting to hang around here on a regular basis. Most of it has been great, but then there have been a few bumps in the road as well where I didn't like some of the things and people that were around here. There may still be a few, but not as many.

Either way, I've enjoyed hanging around here and I've really enjoyed the gaming contest. I really was trying to get the most badges out of that thing of anyone else ^^; I'm not sure if I did, but I hope I did XD

Good luck on another year.

This year should have been one of my worst but I met so many fantastic and talented people in the last 4 months that it's actually been one of the best. Here's to 2014.

• Thumbs Up 1

Happy New Year SSMB...and everyone else!

May this year bring on new exciting posssibilities, fantastic new games, and that third Nintendo exclusive sonic game.

Shit, I don't think I posted that much this year, I might not even have 50 posts 8C

Oh nvm

Happy New Year Losers!!!

Hmm, shame this badge thing couldn't be implemented sooner. would've been cool to have yearly badges.

Happy new year.

I have no idea how many posts I made this year O_O

but YAY HAPPY ALMOST NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! 8D

This has been a great year, and I'm eagerly awaiting what's in store for next year! ^^ Happy New Year to everyone!

and i even made a new deviantart account for the occasion ohohooo

• Thumbs Up 1

Happy New Year to all on the SSMB. It's been a good year for me overall, and I hope it's likewise for you. Here's to a great 2014!

• Thumbs Up 1

This has been one hell of a rough year all around for me, but at least I can rest easy with a pretty new badge to show off for it

Here's to better days ahead !

Happy New Year guys, although it's still a few days off tongue.png

All the best for 2014!

What are your new year's resolutions?

Happy New Year's in advance.

Really though I liked 2013. I don't want it to go sleep.png

I like badges.

I'm down with us getting a new badge just for being us. Happy new year, SSMB!

Hope every has had a great 2013, through the good times and bad and I wish the for the best in 2014.

To a prosperous 2014!  

I'm loving all the opportunities for badges/awards as of late...I think it makes this fun place even more fun, so thank you! happy.png

I have to say that 2013 was a good year for me. Had a lot of pleasant surprises come my way...especially here at the SSMB. I've made some incredible friendships among other things here throughout the year. In a good way, this place has made me feel like a kid again with all of the fun that I've had (I'll be turning 30 in exactly 3 weeks). So seriously, thank you all for that.

I hope that everyone had an enjoyable 2013 as well and if you didn't, I'm sorry that you didn't and if possible, look at the bright side: tough times aside, you made it through the year! Keep hanging in there and I hope better times are ahead for you in 2014 and beyond.

Here's to hoping that everyone has a great year in 2014! I wish you the best in wherever your endeavors may take you this year. smile.png

• Thumbs Up 3

*See badge* I have to get another one. 

2013 been an overall fun year for me (except for one tragedy), but I'm looking forward to 2014. So many games to look forward to next year, so many new adventures to look forward to seeing, and so many random things to see happen on SSMB! Happy (early) New Years, SSMB! 

My half year anniversary was Christmas it is up down year for me. :( This place was great relief and lucky on my part and I met 1 cool person! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Jingle bells junigle be-- what, it's over.

THEN WHERE R MAI PRESENTS U LITTLE--

Oh well, happy new year! And it better be better than this year... :)

• Thumbs Up 1