Awoo.

My Little Pony's Justice 2 - Official MLP Thread v2

Sean

Have to admit... I still like this show but it has lost me a little after season 5.

As a older person looking at this show it does have some nice character interactions and story.

Plus I find it better than most live action TV.

That was one of the funniest and best episodes of the season by far and definitely the most solid Starlight episode yet!

Of all the Mane 6 "bots", Pinkie was the highlight of it! Her blank stare was creepy, yet so funny at the same time!

I know it's easy to say "Well geez, Starlight, you didn't see this coming?", but let's not forget she's starting out with the friendship lesson stuff. Look how Twilight developed over the course of the series after all. Personally, I wish Spike had stuck around during all the antics, because he snarky commentary on everything would have been pure gold!

Vogel, you absolutely delivered with this episode and I'm looking forward to see what else you come up with!

So this week’s episode is Lesson Zero Two: Electric Boogaloo and how does this fare out?

Does it change my mind on Starlight at all? No, not really.

The things I like were the Pinkie parts of course, AJ’s detailed scrapbooking, Fluttershy covered in bugs, and RD’s storm clouds.

First off, being it Starlight’s “Lesson Zero”, I have to say I prefer Twilight’s entertaining and unexpected craziness/freak out with ‘mind control’ in her episode than here and I just enjoy Lesson Zero more even though this had its few share of moments that I mentioned, but with the other ponies than Starlight.

The problem with Starlight is that she isn’t that all interesting and very magically OP which the episode hammers it in along with “Missing the point”. And speaking of magic, it feels like her defining character trait and that it isn’t much interesting. Added onto that sprinkle borrowed traits from Sunset Shimmer (ex/reformed villain) and Twilight (princess’s student, socially awkward albeit different way). The only thing quite notable is her relationship to Sunburst, but there is nothing seen here that hasn’t been done before and nothing that doesn’t stands out. (Hay, Double Diamond stands out more just because he friggin’ skis!).

The writing and plot does feels forced at points with the friendship lesson along with forcing a spell on friends which is an obvious bad idea from the start even for Starlight but for the plot’s sake I suppose and to make it her kind of “Lesson Zero” in a way.

It is an average episode with the mind control leading to some interesting things, but by not much and it really doesn’t do much to change my mind on Starlight.

Look at that. Starligt episode that is actually pretty good.

I still don't really like her, but at least this story would be hard to tell with Twilight or Sunset, since Glimmer is the only pony to ever manipulate people, while believing it's for their own good. And no one had to mention it out loud, which is nice.

But of course the real meat are mane five goofing around. My favorite part were random quotes from Applejack, but Pinky was great too. Rainbow did the least damage, but her ending is one of those moments when I really FEEL she's a cool one, without any exaggeration. Over all, one of the best episodes this season. Somewhere in my top 3.

Wow, things escalated pretty quickly in this one. Though, I gotta say I'm not too sure on where it all sat with me. I guess what's really keeping me from fully liking this one was due to how blatantly predictable everything felt. It's pretty much Lesson Zero only without the shock value a viewer like me had going into it back in the day. It also just furthers the point that the show really doesn't know what to do with Twilight anymore and have literally moved her to Celestia's position of insignificance. Plus, it doesn't make Starlight look any better to me as she's literally now Twilight 2.0. I know I might be overthinking things here, but I just feel like things that we laughed about last season are now a given fact.

Though, that's not to say the episode itself was bad. Quite the contrary as I did found myself laughing quite a bit. I think what really sold the humor here was the almost lifeless facial expressions and animations of the main six. I mean, the way Pinkie was moving while Starlight was reading her instructions was absolutely fantastic. Add in the rest of the others' antics and it all just really carried the episode by itself. Watching the situation just keep getting worse was simply hilarious.

So overall, while (again) I'm worried about where the show is going with certain characters, this episode (while predictable) was just downright hilarious. With its faults, I still had a great time viewing it.

9 hours ago, VEDJ-F said:

Whoops, Legend of the Everfree got leaked by Brazil. 

Well then... that can't be good from Hasbro's perspective. It seems that other countries releasing content early has been pretty detrimental for them this season. I mean, the full English version on Youtube an entire week before it's released? Yikes

I also saw a divided version of EG4 the other day.

I wanna say it was good but I'm not quite sure given what a chore it was to make sure I was watching it in order, among other things.

So they finally manage to make an episode that took place on beach/sea. Took them like about over 5 seasons! This has been way long overdue! *Sigh…

Anyways, I actually like this a bit more than Starlight’s shenanigans from last week. Well, liked about much a little over the first half of the episode the very least.

Definitely liked the Mane’s stories esp. Salty Seadog AJ and AJ’s interpretations of Rarity and Pinkie in particular and some of the interactions in the beginning.

Just some observations that I’ve noticed about the stories though. Pinkie Pie’s account ironically sounded the most grounded out of the three despite an over exaggerated Rarity who still feels in-character than how Rarity made AJ OOC and how AJ made Rarity and Pinkie over exaggerations/OOC. And AJ’s account seemed the most out there of the bunch, again with how she portrays both Rarity and Pinkie as how she blames both of them while the other two just blamed one of their friends and kept the other Manes more in character (The element of Honesty, folks).  Again, just an observation, not a complaint.

Though am I the only one who prefers Captain AJ Ahab over Apple Farmer Jack in terms of more entertaining and engaging?

The problems that I have is that after the accounts it kinda petered out into something that felt meh and lost steam. Also, I actually wanted to know more about the sea captain and the stallion sea crew and wished they had played a bigger role even though they changed throughout the stories and just put stuff on board the ship. It would’ve been interesting to see their side of the story and probably had a better scenario ending than what we actually got. Wasted potential right there.

Then there’s the three-horned bunyip explanation that just felt shoehorned in and slapped on at the last minute even the creature’s design looked lazily done and not that good IMO that makes Crackle the Dragon look subtle (and I like Crackle!).

A decent episode where much of the interesting moments come in the first half but slows down in the second with an ending that feels like a rushed afterthought. Still slightly better than last week’s.

So we basically had a double-header of pony this past week. Both the new episode and the 4th EQG film. Guess I'll start with the episode.

Have to say I was a bit weary of this one going in. I mean, the overall plot seemed entertaining enough but then I realized that AJ was going to be one of the three telling her side of the story. At that point I was skeptical as AJ can't really lie. Her side of the story should be the one that's actually true which makes Pinkie and Rarity's side somewhat useless. You know, unless they put AJ out of character which would have been even worse. Though, I'm glad to see that their excuse for this was more along the lines of AJ didn't really realize what was going on most of the time which sort of pulls the episode out of that hole for me.

The humor in this one is what truly what stuck out for me. Pirate AJ, Pinkie's antics, Spike and Twilight's interactions, what actually happened on the boat; it was all just really well done. I also have to point out Twilight here as she actually had a pretty decent showing. Again, her interactions with Spike really put this much above the rest of her appearances this season (though I can't really claim that's saying much).

I guess if there was one thing I found a bit off putting, it was the ending. As funny as I found it, it did seem pretty forced/ random.

Though yeah, overall a pretty fun and decent episode all things considered. Add in the stellar facial and water animation and it was a pretty great watch.

Now then... on to the big one.

Equestria Girls 4... good god, tell me 4 years ago I'd be typing that and I'd probably question your insanity.

Anyways, I'll spare the paragraphs and just make this a return of my pros and cons list!

Pros:

- Sunset Shimmer is still awesome and really needs to be in the main series in all honesty. Her level headed attitude was actually pretty refreshing in a series of colorful (literally and metaphorically) characters and I think she could really add a lot more to the show than she could in these spinoffs. She's not just another Twilight like Starlight (on and off) is so it's becoming more and more of a shame that we only get to see her in these films.

- Damn this movie has some fine facial animations.

- Every single character is on point here. Seriously, they even got Celestia and Luna's characterizations right.

- Nice use of background characters.

- The Pinkie and the nails moment... yeah, wasn't expecting to see something like that here... wonder how that even got through.

- That Pinkie dream sequence tho... good lord.

- That poor bridge... honestly should have just fixed the one board at the beginning and called it a day.

- Have to say, I actually laughed at a lot of the humor here.

- The music is... erm, ok to say the least. It's not particularly memorable to me but some of those tracks did have me moving my head a bit.

- Actually wasn't expecting some of the plot turns that were made here.

- No pony Twilight in sight? Not even after the credits? Good stuff.

- What is this, a new male love interest for the new Twilight that actually has a semi-interesting character to him? Wow, it's like they realized it wasn't possible to save Flash and just decided to start over. I for one welcome Flash 2.0. Though, rest in fucking pieces Flash 1.0... even I thought this movie was a tad harsh to him. Though, saying this now, human Derpy X Flash. I'd somehow be perfectly ok with that even though they're trying to get him back with the girl who once tried to enslave him... wait, what the fuck is even going on here!? Eh... moving on...

- Obvious DHX shipping trolls are obvious.

Cons:

- I was not expecting that bloated of a beginning. I mean, in a matter of about ten minutes you learn of like 6 different plot points. I feel like that all could have been better spaced out.

- While the facial animations have improved, a lot of the character models and body movements still look stiff and unusual compared to the show.

- Isn't Filthy Rich actually nice in the show?

- The flashback sequence that explains what was really going on in the camp was really poorly handled. Like, did they have to keep that weird filter on it the entire time? It was honestly too long for that.

- Wow, Gaia Everfree seems like an interesting and formidable character! I mean, why would she allow the couple to stay and build their camp? Where could she have come from? What did it mean that she'd return? Look at that interesting character design! Man I can't wait to see more of- oh wait what? She was only in it as a false lead and was actually just played off as a myth? What, and that we're just going to have another demon girl as the final act villain?... seriously?... Wow, what a waste.

So yeah, overall another decent entry in a series that no one expected to have any decent showings at all. While I don't think it's better than Rainbow Rocks, it is still a noticeable improvement over the first and maybe even the third. I'm actually pretty impressed with what we've seen out of this series. Maybe now Hasbro can take a break and focus it's resources on other thi- *sees last scene before the credits* oh god why?! How many more of these things are they going to make? And why does it look like Equestria is going to be heavily involved again?! Just when the series was really becoming it's own I mean what the fu- *sigh* I'll... I'll just hold off on that until we learn more. I mean, I can't imagine it'll be next year though. DHX is working on the actual movie right so combine that with the show and I just don't think they'll have enough resources to crank out another one of these anytime soon. Though, I have been wrong before I guess.

• Thumbs Up 1

Much better than Friendships Games although Rainbow Rocks still remains at the top of my EG list.

I think this movie's biggest strengths are both Sunset Shimmer and Twilight (AKA Sci-Twi). I absolutely love the directions both of these characters went in and the way they interacted both with each other and with the rest of the ground. I have to admit, I was a bit worried about Sunset after Friendship Games since her character development felt "complete" in a way, but no, the writers managed to surprise me here!

I also have to give praise for how they handled Timber. For the criticism Flash gets, this character felt like the complete opposite with actual personality and chemistry towards EG Twilight without being a Gary-Stu like character.

I also want to point out how much I love all the character's new outfits! Heck, I found this movie's animation very visual appealing!

One last thing I want to point out is that it was very refreshing to not have an actual villain this time an that Gaia Everfree turned out to be simply a legend.

The season finale is in the process of being aired in the UK. Part 1 was shown 2 hours ago. 

Having all these secondary characters come together for this whole plot is a great concept and I really love Starlight's and Trixie's interaction off one another! Having the Changlings and Queen Chrysalis return is a real treat and something I wasn't expecting! I'' just hoping they don't try and reform her because she's a great villain to the show. Now I'm really looking forward to seeing how this all wraps up!

Thoughts on part 2 of the finale:

Thank god they didn't not reform Queen Chrysalis! I was really worried for a moment when she started reaching for Starlight's hoof but then breathed a sigh of relief when she swatted it away. I know it sounds heartless given the message of the show, but to me, she doesn't seem like a villain that can easily be redeemed and she's just a great villain all around.

With that being said, I certainly didn't see the change of form coming when the changelings turned good and personally I like their new, more colorful forms.

My only complaint about the 2nd part of this finale is that the ending felt rushed. I know they barely have 30 minutes to get everything done, but I really wished it had more time to develop.

I also want to say that I loved the chemistry between Starlight, Discord, and Trixie with Discord delivering some great moments. I certainly wasn't expecting Trixie to sacrifice herself for Starlight.

All in all, a pretty good finale for Season 6. I'm hoping we'll get more exploration of the changeling kingdom in Season 7.

Thoughts on today's episode:

Now that was a great episode! I certainly was not expecting to see some more exploration of the background of the Apple family. Big Mac had so many great moments and personally after Brotherhooves Social, this is the best episode featuring him to date! I also loved the interaction between the young Applejack and Big Mac!

I also want to point out how simply awful Applejack is about lying. It's amazing how no one caught on it early given how over the top they were.

One last thing I want to point out is how fantastic the characterization of Filthy Rich is. I'm glad they didn't give him the stereotypically rich guy kind of personality. On a side note, Spoiled Milk? What a name to have!

• Thumbs Up 1

Holding off the leaked season finale for now until I watch the episodes in order starting with the current one of Apple family history in Where the Apple Lies.

This one feels middle of the road for me. Decent in the first half but not so much in the latter half.

I liked that Big Mac talked more and probably the best thing the ep had to offer and Filthy Rich and Spoiled Milk.

Of course, even though we get some Apple family history, no mentioning of the parents was pretty upsetting. Could at least mention or show a baby Apple Bloom to say the least.

The plot was typical Lying Snowball Effect where the lies pile up and led to big things/consequences. Also, AJ is a terrible liar and that a five-year-old would even tell. Not to mention in the second half when her lying gotten out of control I had a twinge of cringe similar or close to that during Newbie Dash and stopped watching for some time.

An average episode brought down by AJ’s cringe worthy lies but picked up by a talkative Big Mac.

Have to say I was absolutely surprised by this one. AJ isn't one of my favorite characters in the show so her episodes are usually much more average to me but this was truly something else. Probably one of my favorite AJ episodes to date honestly.

I loved seeing the past Apple family and their many different mannerisms. AJ lying was actually refreshing to see and the truth behind Big Mac never really talking that much is absolutely charming. Also, I find it amazing how Big Mac talking a lot has been done a multitude of times now but still just doesn't get old. Honestly, Big Mac is low key starting to become one of my favorite characters of the show. Add in all those neat background gags in the hospital and this was all just an absolute joy.

Honestly, I don't really have anything negative to really say about this one. Which is really odd as I've never been one for the old and tired "lies piling up" plot line as it's usually very predictable and pretty hard to watch at times. I just never found this episode falling into any of those holes as I was actually very engaged with it right through the end.

So overall, I gotta say this was a pretty damn good surprise of an episode when I thought, going in, it'd be anything but. It was great to get some more backstory on the Apples and the humor was just perfectly weaved into it all. This was an out of no where winner for me.

Also, I just want to point out how funny it is that Filthy Rich is, again, portrayed as a nice guy here a week after he appeared in EQG4 being the main antagonist. Wow that's some bad timing.

Speaking of bad timing, it seems that the season finale has already aired in other countries. I think I'm going to hold off on watching them as I do want to see the season through in the order it was meant to be viewed in. Though, I will also say that it is entirely possible I'll cave sometime in the next two weeks. XD Damn it's going to be hard to avoid those spoilers...

The only country it's aired in right now is the UK.

As a UK person, this means fair game for me. 

First of of, season 7 was confirmed. Dang, I was so hoping for closure. FIM is slowly approaching the numbers of TMNT, Spongebob, Oddparents, Simpons, read  "JUST DIE ALREADY". At least end cartoon and make a another one, like Transformers or Ben 10. No shows kept being good after going for so long.

As for episode, it's a "lie episode" and I never liked those. At very least they should lead to totally crazy scenarios, but here it's just pushing people from door to door. Yaaaawn. (Big Mac was kinda fun).

9 hours ago, AdventChild said:

Of course, even though we get some Apple family history, no mentioning of the parents was pretty upsetting. Could at least mention or show a baby Apple Bloom to say the least.

Now this is a fun part. With talk who'll take a farm, it's pretty obvious that parents are missing. So we can assume that Apple Bloom is a baby off screen.

BUT. We meet Filthy Rich, father of Diamond Tiara, who's in the same class as Apple Bloom. And he's not married yet.

So either 1 Parents are somewhere else and they just came back, dropped Apple Bloom and left again or 2 Diamond Tiara is a bastard, born before her parents got married.

FUN! (I guess schools might put kids of different age in same class, but my theories are better).

On 10/9/2016 at 9:08 AM, MetalSkulkBane said:

First of of, season 7 was confirmed. Dang, I was so hoping for closure. FIM is slowly approaching the numbers of TMNT, Spongebob, Oddparents, Simpons, read  "JUST DIE ALREADY". At least end cartoon and make a another one, like Transformers or Ben 10. No shows kept being good after going for so long.

I kind of saw it coming when they announced the movie for late 2017 honestly. If they're not going to make the movie the last big hurrah for the series then it would have to be buffered with a season coming out. Seeing as we still have more than a year before the movie releases and season 6 is basically over... I can see this show going for an 8th season. And that's without factoring in how much money this whole thing makes for Hasbro.

Though, I do hope the movie will start to wind the series down in a positive way. I'd hate to see this become a zombie or (the worst scenario) Oddparents. I hope that the business side of Hasbro won't be that greedy. 8 seasons for 99.9% of shows is a dream and they really should just leave it at that. I'd honestly love to see what they could do with a G5 at that point.

• Thumbs Up 1

Quick thoughts on Top Bolt:

Well this episode exceeded my expectations. Typically episodes revolving around Rainbow and the Wonderbolts have been rather lacking.

I loved how they portrayed the relationship between Vapor Trail and Sky Stinger. On top of that, it's nice to see Twilight finally get a map episode and paired with Rainbow no less. Add in some good humor, and it all made for a great episode!

Going from the Apple farm to Cloudsdale at the Wonderbolt Academy with Top Bolt.

I definitely liked this one better than the last episode.

I liked Angel Wings, Vapor Trail and Sky Stinger and their relationship with one another, the message/moral, and RD who is written better here than she was in previous episodes like Newbie Dash or 28 Pranks Later.

Though you think after training and doing the basics with Twilight with how badly he was doing would have given Sky a clear hint that he wasn’t all he cracked up to be and that something was off with his skills. And some of the humor was kinda miss to me, but other than that didn’t have much problems with this one.

An overall decent episode.

Hm, don't really have too much to say on this one. I do love the dynamic Rainbow and Twilight had. It wasn't really apparent to me back in Testing Testing 1, 2, 3 but these two are really one of the more stronger dual pairings out of the main six. They work well off one another as they're so completely different. It really lead to some great moments here.

In terms of the new ponies, eh I'm pretty on and off about them. Their conflict seemed pretty predictable which sort of drained their importance from the episode. Especially when you had Twi and Dash who were much more entertaining to see for me. Though, I do like their designs and did find their overall relationship to be sort of sweet at the end of it all.

I'll also add that I loved seeing that Rainbow's involvement in the Wonder Bolts has grown since the previous episodes. It's pretty damn amazing to look back at season 1 and realize that a lot of the goals the characters had back then have fully been achieved now. That's something that a lot of shows just don't do.

So yeah, overall a pretty decent episode coupled with probably the best showings of Rainbow and Twilight all season.

Oh yeah, and this:

Capture.png

If the final doesn't pull some last minute magic trick, I think it's safe to say that we have a winner for the Best Face of the Season Award,

So we have come to the end of the season with To Where and Back Again.

*Sigh…I’m pretty torn about this one. It feels middle of the road, but leaning towards ‘Meh’, preferring parts of the second half over the first except for that ending however…UGH (prepare for incoming rant about it)!

I liked Discord, Thorax, and the Changeling kingdom/hive which would have been better if it covered both parts and Chrysalis and parts with the Changeling Ponyville.

While it was nice to see the ponies from S5 premiere, I was kinda upset that they didn’t play a bigger role in this, making it go full circle with last season and developing those characters along with somewhat establishing a Mane B team for more character interactions/dynamics.

Oh, Starlight? Yeah, still meh on Sunset 2.0 with a dull personality and Trixie as well. Though while Trixie did feel a bit annoying in the first part, but slightly better in the second part thanks to the banter with Discord. However, that part with her talking with Twilight felt liked in undermined the events of No Second Prances.

Was kinda hoping that Discord had some history with the changelings and are familiar to them, signifying some backstory development. And as much as I liked him the second part the way he was captured by the Fluttershys even though knowing full well they were Changelings felt kinda pathetic. I was hoping he turn slightly ‘villainous’ to outsmart them and even scare them out of their forms.

The ending for this finale was the tipping point for me and left a sour taste in my mouth. The only good thing has to be Chrysalis and that she didn’t reform at the end. First off, it felt rushed. Secondly, it borrowed much from the other finales prior. Case in point, Thorax sharing his love resembled much of Canterlot Wedding when Shining and Cadance blast them with love beams. Also, doing something that felt like a combination of both Friendship Castle Gaudy and Twilicorn in the S4 and S3 finales respectively and probably the worst thing about the finale IMO.

Oh why, oh why would you ruin such great designs?! The new changeling forms look like garishly colored messes! And the changelings are one of the things that I liked about the show because of their creepy yet fun cool looking design that contrasts with much of Equestria. I don’t mind changelings and ponies working together and even would be interested to see where it’ll go, but not like this. Not everything needs a friggin’ physical transformation to symbolize change dang it! Also, is that the best they could with the new looks? Would rather have them keep the original forms in tact with minor changes. Like the shimmering wings, I didn’t mind, but maybe fill their hole legs or maybe different kind/color chitin perhaps. I probably would prefer that over the ugly monstrosities that we have now. It feels like more unnecessary toy product pushing by Hasbro that makes lesser sense than Twilicorn and Castle Gaudy.

A meh, near average, finale with a better second part than the first, but the ending with what they did with the changelings made me feel sour.

Oh man, well that was a final! I honestly didn't know what to expect going into this and I came out pretty surprised with a lot of things. Let me try and breakdown this madness.

First off, I have to give points for the fact that this is the first major two-parter that simply doesn't revolve around one or all of the main six. Second, watching this really did make me appreciate just the sheer amount of build up that went into it. I mean, the episodes about Starlight's friendship problems, Discord's friendship with Flutters, Thorax, Starlight and Trixie becoming friends... I'd say it all came together here more cleverly than the build up to the new castle and map.

Now the first episode starts out pretty slow with Starlight meeting up with her old town and- Oh god it's a dream sequence and...

... excuse me...

LUUUUUU-hqdefault.jpg

*ahem* Sorry bout that, ya'll know the routine by now though. Anyways, while I found the first episode to be a basic setup for what was to come, it really did do its job well in setting up a pretty hopeless situation. Like, what would happen if all these major characters were somehow taken out of the picture? Add in the reveals of our new secondary characters and, while the episode itself just can't hold its own, it sets up for one spectacular second part.

While I thought taking the device of magic out of the picture would hinder characters like Discord, it turned out to make for some interesting events. It was great to see each character's traits come forth in a clutch situation. It was especially interesting with Discord as it did show that the guy has a character beyond his zany, powerful humor. Add in the simply spectacular changeling hive and it made for some pretty creative narrative and visual moments. It all really solved the issue I've had with previous two-parters where you usually had a figure like Celestia or Luna in play and questioned why they couldn't just magic the hell out of the conflict. Here, it all made sense as to why Discord couldn't do anything.

Though... I will say that not getting a battle between him and Chrysalis was a sorely missed opportunity in terms of fight sequences.

Speaking of Chrysalis... damn she was great here. Completely menacing straight through the end. In all honestly, this is be a contender for the best villain showing in the entire show. Doesn't gloat herself into trouble, uses all of her power to try and win, and just about does as well. Also, having her stay evil at the end of it all, yes! Add in the parallels to Starlight and just hats off to the writers here.

Though, this is where you get into one of my main problems of the episode, the changing of the changelings. Like ok, I get (and kind of like) the idea of metamorphism being in play here. I mean, if you have to convert a bug enemy, that's the way to do it. I even like the idea of Thorax being the new leader. But damn do those new designs look bad. I mean, could they have at least tried to not have it all look like a blind attempt at making changeling toys marketable or something? Especially coming off of the creative design of the changelings beforehand and this is just... bad. Almost Twilight's new castle bad. Also, you mean to tell me that every changeling chose to disobey their queen and turn? I'm sorry, but that just screams unbelievable even for this show.

Though, other than that I don't have any other points of negativity of note beyond the slow start and new changelings. I would question how on earth all four of the major princesses were captured (without anyone else knowing too mind you) but at this point it's about useless to talk about and almost just a running gag. What they should have done is have a scene with Celestia and a small team of changelings holding a cloth sac or something. Celestia would just say "Ah, why not. Free vacation and Twilight will certainly just handle it" only to find Twilight already captured in the hive, "well... fu-".

Also, as a side note, loved how Luna had more lines than Celestia here. :V

So overall, a pretty great way to end one hell of a season. It was a great watch and I absolutely love the fact that Chrysalis will return later on. Not particularly sure as to where this rates with the other two-partes (there's a lot of them to keep track of at this point) but I will say that it's probably up there.

And yeah, that's the end of season 6. I don't think I'll be typing my thoughts out on it now as this one for the two-parter went a bit longer than I expected XD; but I think that's a good thing. We probably have quite the hiatus in front of us so there's plenty of time to let opinions settle after this final. Anyways, I'm wondering what will get a teaser first. The movie or season 7?

Peace for now everyone.

To be honest, I saw this like three weeks ago so I'd need to watch it again to refresh on what happened. I'm actually okay with the new Changeling designs though.