Awoo.

My Little Pony's Justice 2 - Official MLP Thread v2

Sean

I honestly never saw this as intentionally suggestive at all. If anything, I always saw it as a joke about how unkempt/uncouth/unsophisticated Applejack is, making it all the funnier that the urbane Trenderhoof keeps fawning over her.

Well I think the way your mindset is, determines how you look at something. Most people would see it as really suggestive, like I did. While other people think it's just like what you said about her being unsophisticated AJ is. 

I think the "bedroom eyes" weren't Applejacks actual facial expression but more what Trenderhoof was seeing. Although it was pushing it a bit, they modeling scene was ok, it was a bit awkward though, I mean we have seen ponies model before and it was NOTHING like that , not even rarity acted like that when she modeled a few times. And the pouty lips just looked wierd ... I've NEVER seen a pony pout before

Yo, in case y'all haven't already heard about it, I figured I'd better mention it here. This fandom produces some great content, and this is one music project to look out for.

tumblr_n0rofyPtLj1ruhjuoo1_500.png

"Destiny: A Tale of Unicorn Wings" is a 1 hour and 51 minute long progressive rock concept album/rock opera based on the MLP:FiM franchise, specifically focusing on the possible after effects of Season 3's ending. It is the longest fandom album created by a single individual; "Destiny" was composed, written, and performed by HeyLasFas, who you may recognize as a performer at many a brony convention, the creator of the "Nightfall" concept album from a few years back, and the player of the immortal instrument that is known as the Cat Piano. Various other people were brought on to master the album.

The first single off of "Destiny" is "Faultless".

That should give you a small taste of what is on the album. If you still aren't convinced, check out the "Nightfall" album, helpful uploaded as a single video on LasFas' youtube channel.

You can find LasFas and updates on the album at: http://heylasfas.tumblr.com

His albums can be found for purchase at: http://heylasfas.bandcamp.com/

Pre-orders for the physical, 2 disc set of "Destiny" are currently being fielded by LasFas over on his tumblr, so shoot him a message on there if you want a chance at nabbing a piece of fandom history.

• Thumbs Up 2

On that note though, Conner Cogwork started writing again after a year-long writer's block, which gives me hope that On a Whisper of Wind will actually be updated within the next two years.

>Checks FiMFiction

>Notification that one of the stories that I was following has been updated

>Sees On A Whisper of Wind in the Popular Stories Box

>Spit-take

>Checks Favorites Box

>It actually updated

uHdnC5h_zpsce3526ba.png

Fanfics have been pretty shit lately, but I'm glad to see this story's not completely dead.

For those of you who don't know what the hell I'm talking about, On a Whisper of Wind is a sequel to a fanfic called On a Cross and Arrow, which was about the Mane 6 accidentally arriving in a genderbent alternate dimension where they meet themselves and stuff.  It was pretty awesome, and its sequel is pretty cool too except for the never updating part.

• Thumbs Up 3

Capture.PNG

Here comes the remixes.

It Ain't Easy Being Breezies

S04, E16( First Aired: March 1, 2014)

Fluttershy tries to help magical creatures, but soon finds herself tending to their every need.

Equestria Girls 2 confirmed.

bAGqVCT.jpg

Thought the adventures of My Little Pony‘s Equestria Girls — pony-human hybrids who share the names and personalities of My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic‘s Mane 6 — ended when Twilight Sparkle escaped back through the portal to Canterlot High?

Think again. (Also, the previous sentence makes sense — I promise.)

Hasbro Studios reveals exclusively to EW that it will release a second Equestria Girls movie later this year. The film’s plot is under wraps for now — but given this teaser and the film’s title, My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks, it’s safe to assume that music will play a larger role than ever. 

My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks is set for a fall 2014 release. My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic, currently in its fourth season, airs Saturdays at 10:30 a.m. ET on The Hub Network.

http://family-room.ew.com/2014/02/13/my-little-pony-equestria-girls-rainbow-rocks/

Well... I guess this means the first film did well enough to warrant a second one.

I await the shitstorm across the fandom.

• Thumbs Up 5

Equestria Girls 2 confirmed.

bAGqVCT.jpg

http://family-room.ew.com/2014/02/13/my-little-pony-equestria-girls-rainbow-rocks/

Well... I guess this means the first film did well enough to warrant a second one.

I await the shitstorm across the fandom.

I'm just curious to see how Twilight will be brought back in this film. Will it be our Twily, or the alt universe Twilight that Pinkie Hume hinted at in the first movie?

Also, diappointed that Sunset Shimmer isn't the protagonist, but that there was hardly any chance of that anyways. :/

I for one can't wait for Equestria Girls 2. The first movie may have been an inconsistent mess at times, but it was still a ton of fun. 

I'm also hoping that the Twilight in this movie is the one from the human world; It'd make the most sense, given the stipulations on the magic mirror in the first film.

• Thumbs Up 5

Really looking forward to Rainbow Rocks. The first movie was freaking adorable and a lot of fun at the same time, so it'll be fun to see another adventure in that universe that seems to be more like the show's usual slice-of-life fare rather than dealing with multiverse-wide megathreats. Also, I LOL'd at the human Diamond Dogs. XD

• Thumbs Up 1

Also, I LOL'd at the human Diamond Dogs. XD

Oh wow, I didn't even notice that's who they were supposed to be. That's great, and I find it appropriate that they're working for Rarity here.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hmm, after watching the trailer, I have to say that the song featured in it is preeeeetty... not good. And this is coming from someone who really enjoyed the first EQG movie's soundtrack. But between this and Season 4, I'm starting to think Daniel Ingram already reached his peak in Season 3, and now we're on the downward spiral.

... No, I take it back. If we were on The Downward Spiral, we'd be listening to some awesome industrial rock grooves.

Speaking of how pointless Equestria Girls was beyond it contributions in the fields of cliched, flanderized mediocrity, Derpibooru has already found something considerably more entertaining about this one:

550940__safe_animated_meme_equestria+gir

551099__safe_solo_animated_meme_equestri

551198__safe_solo_animated_meme_equestri

551199__safe_solo_animated_meme_equestri

Considering by this point in the original movie's development all we had to look forward to was how Brad existed (which ironically was as much as he ever did when we knew everything about the movie) and that it was probably going to be a lazy high school drama knockoff, I'd say things are looking up already.

• Thumbs Up 5

I thought Equestria Girls was a decent enough movie, and this looks to be pretty decent as well. plus it should be interesting if the speculation of Vinyl Scratch playing a big role in this movie turns out to be true.

Though I'm hoping the Diamond Dogs won't be playing too big of a role in this... Thanks to their obnoxious voices, they're probably my least favorite villains in the series so far.

I HATE EQG FIM-in-Name-Only because the plot development, writing, characterization, and execution were extremely clunky, contrived, and poorly written. Combined with its boastful antifeminism, it becomes insulting. In other words, I hate it because it's factually terrible. Only the graphics, Pinkie Pie, EQG (HTWtC), and Spike were the main saving graces, but it's not enough.

So as you can tell, I don't look forward to EQG:RR FIM-in-Name-Only, Part 2, either. Honestly, I more than expect it to be the same bad quality like the first, although in a somewhat different direction.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm actually really curious about how they're going to actually pull it off after what happened in the last movie. I don't think it's possibly for pony Twilight to go back there yet and who's even going to be the villain this time around? I'm actually scared that a lot of this is going to be due to some half ass deus ex machina object or never mentioned loop around (I know there's absolutely no point to this movie besides being a cash in but still). But besides that... eh, I'll see it when it comes out. I'm not looking forward to it or cursing it like a coming storm. As I've said before, if they treat it like the last one and it isn't apart of the main show (and it doesn't hurt the size/quality of season 5) then there really isn't anything at stake here. Though I'd rather have a proper FiM movie with the actual ponies, at least we'll be getting some decent gags and songs (not the one in the trailer though... it was kind of bad).

It'd be just silly if they came up with another contrived reason to transcend dimensions AGAIN and some how work in a rock band plot.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, I'm not excited. I found EQG to be terrible in many directions: writing, design and the like. I'm not looking forward to it. I may not even watch it. Don't get me wrong; if you like it, more power to you...but it's not my cup of tea. Let's just say that EQG left me indifferent but Season 4 made me a fan again.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm just mad that there isn't even a hint that we'll see Spike the Dog--AKA the best part of Equestria Girls--this time around.

Tho', if it really is human world!Twilight, I bet we'll see her Spikedog, who almost definitely won't talk. Until the end, when magic gets involved.

E18 are revealed.

The ghosts are coming back!

S04, E18 
Aired Date: March 15, 2014)
When Pinkie Pie's sister comes to town, the girls find her much different than Pinkie described. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I care so little about EQG that the only thing that could make me even consider downloading it is if some people here tell me they didn't make their own story (as in, their world, their rules) more of a mess than what it was when interdimensional travelling horses were involved.

E18 are revealed.

The ghosts are coming back!

S04, E18 

Aired Date: March 15, 2014)

When Pinkie Pie's sister comes to town, the girls find her much different than Pinkie described. 

Only 1 sister? booooooo

sad.png

Still looking forward to it, they could play this in some very interesting ways (for starters, maybe Pinkie isn't misdirecting the rest of the cast but her sister was actually like she says so before, but ponies change with time), maybe they could tie in that book of hers (which I haven't read yet) even more.

Also, this marks the third (or fourth depending how you look at it) Fake April Fools Tweet Meghan did that wasn't so much of a lie. :V