Awoo.

My Little Pony's Justice 2 - Official MLP Thread v2

Sean

Twilight_%27another_few_times%27_S4E15.p

Let's have a look into the future.

The anatomy of the box for the Season Finale is seen in the background.

i do find it odd that the characters havent really so much as mentioned the box throughout, I mean in the first season the Grand Galloping Gala was mentioned in a lot of episodes, and even had some episodes around the Gala, or preparation for it. Season 2 or 3 didnt really have an overarching theme that I can remember. I was at least expecting Twilight to be continually researching considering its something she doesnt understand.

I was at least expecting Twilight to be continually researching considering its something she doesnt understand.

Meh, I'm still trying to find what exactly Twilight's roles as a princess even are these days.

• Thumbs Up 1

Um...yeah...no. The proportions of the wingspan, antennae, and manes and tails are too huge compared to their small bodies and noodle thin legs. 

I'll stick with and prefer to Parasprites and Changelings over the Breezies. 

Set phasers to draw!

>Run sketch.exe

>Subject: Sweetie_Bot

>Commence sketching...

channel_sketch__sweetie_bot_by_fuzon_s-d

Progress completed. Result: Success! Comment: Challenging, but fun!

• Thumbs Up 7

Ehhhh...they look really weird. 8( I think I prefer the Flutterponies from G1. Or even something like this G4 style Flutterpony would have sufficed;

flutterponyicon_by_pixelstickies-d6av0du

I...have to disagree there. The G3 Breezies, as well a lot of fan interpretations of the G4 style, just have them look like regular ponies with just some bug accessories like some sort of dress-up game. These things actually look like they're a different species entirely by emphasising the bug aspect that's always underlaid the designs.

Here are the brandnew look of the new Breezies from the upcoming episode.

BhcVCEoCYAE1KE7.png+large.png

She looks very uncomfortable in this scene. It's like she doesn't even want to be near them

I kinda think it would be funny if the Breezies had deep ass voices. 

Also finally!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGAAECTRoyY

Yeah, I didn’t like this episode that much and it felt kinda bland and not paced all that well.

Only things I liked were bright Rarity fashion, Doctor Whooves, and FlutterBee.

Again, not fond of the Breezies’ design and prefer Parasprites and Changelings over them. Their manes, tails, eyelashes, antennae and to an extent wings are a bit too huge for their bodies. I would have like a beetle or ladybug design where they have colorful shells that hid their wings, acting more like capes in a way along with insect parts that are evenly proportioned with their bodies. Not to mention the whole squeaky/helium voice thing became a tad grating on the ears esp. with Sea Breeze's accent.

The plot/conflict felt rather weak tagged with some awkward dialogue and jokes falling flat in places. And the whole last of the minute Breezie transformation that came out of nowhere from Twilight Sparkle (Twi, you’re Celestia 2.0 is showing) made the whole ending felt rather rush and somewhat pointless along with being really toyetic.

Overall, I didn’t like the Breezies esp. designwise and the bland conflict throughout. Not to mention the moral could have been something learned during the Flutterbat ep and Filli Vanilli felt it would have been a better Key episode than this.

• Thumbs Up 1

Doctor Whooves with 3D glasses and Roseluck? Really?

Please keep Doctor Who references out of the show. Eeesh, It's annoying enough when they do it in the comics. Man, as much as I enjoy Doctor Who, I really dislike that fanon, and I've always found the 10th doctor to be very overrated.  >_> 

Other than that, it was a nice episode. Nothing too remarkable about it though, though I did kinda like the mane six's transformation into Breezies, despite it being out of nowhere..

It's not my favorite S4 episode, but there are some great animation and the Breezies came back at last.

Did any of you read the MLP the chapterbooks? You know, those:

Pinkie_Pie_and_the_Rockin%27_Ponypalooza     Rainbow_Dash_and_the_Daring_Do_Double_Da

I'm asking because there will be a Daring Do Adventure collection of books and I'm wondering if those books have the potential to be good. And since I haven't read any previous works of the Author's MLP books, I can't really judge if they can be enjoyed by young adults too or are simply geared towards kids.

So, do you guys have any experience with those novels?

Last episode kinda sucked. I almost never like Fluttershy-centric episodes anyway. :/ Kinda boring and predictable. Idk probably my least liked S4 episode.

I wanna know how these "keys" work, because every other pony so far has recieced an actual item as a key, yet Fluttershy didn't get one, so I'm wondering how it's gonna work now.

I wanna know how these "keys" work, because every other pony so far has recieced an actual item as a key, yet Fluttershy didn't get one, so I'm wondering how it's gonna work now.

Fluttershy got the flower.

Last episode kinda sucked. I almost never like Fluttershy-centric episodes anyway. :/ Kinda boring and predictable. 

Ditto. Fluttershy episodes of late, meh.

I can't remember, did the flower have the rainbow flash? I must've naiad it then! My bad, that's what I get for watching with a toddler!

Oh yeah, well that was certainly an... episode I guess. I don't really know how to describe this one and I don't think my usual pros and cons list is going to help me with this. This episode seemed, for lack of a better term, stereo typically "girly" in it's premise and bland in it's execution. I know that's a horrible (and somewhat hypocritical) term to be flaunting around with while talking about this show but this is honestly the first time in my three years of following this show I've felt this way. The breezies, while I found their design and animation to be quite interesting, bored me with their explanation and overall relevance with the world. It felt like the writers didn't even try to make them interesting outside of Sea Breeze (who even just comes off as a jerk until the very end the of the episode). I also felt as though the humor in this just fell flat on multiple occasions.

I honestly don't have much to say with this one because I got pretty disinterested in it about half way through. The episode didn't really do anything bad in terms of character interactions, but I just couldn't find the overall plot that interesting. And as many of you know, there are multiple occasions in entertainment where a dull plot makes for an even worse experience than a bad one.

I won't say there wasn't any fun moments in this one. The Dr. Who reference did make me laugh a bit (plus the addition of Roseluck which took me a minute to understand but made it all the more hilarious) as well as Rarity's outfit. But beyond that there wasn't too much in this episode that's going to warrant a re-watch from me. A shame this was Fluttershy's key episode and not Filli Vanilli. But... this is an episode about Fluttershy NOT being shy with a pretty good moral so... there's that.

In other news, for those of you who were interested in Fighting is Magic but never got to play at least part of it due to it's untimely demise there seems to be a fan made updated version of it (yes I just used "fan made" to describe something made from what was originally a fan made project. This fandom is that crazy). It's being called Fighting is Magic: Tribute edition and is basically the finished game (well what was finished up until the cease and desist) along with some configurations for multiplayer! It's quite great to be honest. If I remember correctly I think there is some rule here for posting leaks to content like this (correct me if I'm wrong) so I won't but it can be easily found on sites like even EQD. I highly recommend it for those who were at all interested in the project.

• Thumbs Up 4

Late on giving my opinion but anyway, I have admit, I really didn't care for this episode. It was a little too sweet for me, I also found Seabreeze's accent to be rather annoying (and yes I didn't know "he" was a guy either until it was pointed out). In all my time watching the show, I think this was the most feminine episode by far. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Another thursday means teaser image time.Let's see how itr goes with Apple Bloom home alone.

Bh_fCpHCYAEP3bp.png+large.png

I'm getting really bad at getting around to watching new episodes.  Still haven't watched the Breezies episode.  On a better note, THE GREAT AND POWERFUL HAS ARRIVED:

Photo476.jpg

Unfortunately, I'm running out of room in my toy and merchandise room, so the best place I could find for her was on my curtain rod.  At least she's higher up than any other of my toys, where she belongs.  And she's appropriately placed above The Great And Powerful Yuki ~Witch Mode~.  Oddly enough, she has no tail.  Yes, I dared to look under Trixie's cloak. blush.png  All around, a pretty awesome figure.

• Thumbs Up 4

*First teaser clip comes out* Oh AJ, it's just a pie delivery, Apple Bloom can do that.

*Second teaser clip comes out* JESUS CHRIST IT'S A CHIMERA GET IN THE CART.