Awoo.

My Little Pony's Justice 2 - Official MLP Thread v2

Sean

is Sunset like a pseudo-alicorn or something now, cause girl's got wings made of fucking fire

I adore Sunset's new get-up in the first two videos.  And her hair looks a bit less saturated than usual now it really is bacon.

sunset%20and%20her%20gf.png?_subject_uid

sunset_and_her_gf.png

totally gonna put this screencap in my signature later

...Ahem.

Anyway, I'm saving Sunset's song for last and will listen to it in a moment, I just wanted to say that yeah, the other two were pretty nice, especially Friendship Through the Ages.

I like how these have title cards. Come to think of it...did the previous shorts have those? I certainly don't remember that, but uh, it's been a while. Not expecting it by any means, but it would be neat if Season 5 had title cards since I've always been fond of them in older cartoons.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yep, the other shorts had title cards. I like 'em, too, especially Sunset's with her shadow.

I absolutely adore anything having to do with Phoenix(es?), so OF COURSE I love Sunset Shimmer's song.  Loving her new look, too.  Life Is A Runway was pretty great as well, even better than Art Of The Dress in my opinion.  And I love all the little nods to music history in Friendship Through The Ages... but did anyone else notice it sounded like Applejack was playing the banjo on her bass?  :blink:

I hope there is an iTunes release of these soon.

Um...I'm like 99.99% those ads aren't real. I mean, not made by Hasbro or even the channel or whatever. (Thank god, 'cause I'd probably stop watching the actual show if it was, lmao)

Like, after checking the comments on the 'booru I found out that the outfits are based directly on some fanart from last year by the artist Atryl. So basically some random creeps/fans made these, unsurprisingly.

• Thumbs Up 1

THIS IS OFFICIALLY MADE. HASBRO MADE THIS. I CAN"T

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZArPt_x0CU

THERE'S EVEN A CLIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf8stv8PpkQ

Edit: I don't know if this is real or not tbh. People are reporting it as real so IDK. This day is really confusing.

Christ, all these people shouting PEDOPHILIA AND PANDERING TO CLOPPERS!!! It's like people have never seen a fucking magical girl anime or at least know about their transformations. If anything it's even less innappropriate than in the actual where the girls are full on naked... but I digress.

• Thumbs Up 1

Remember what today is. They even joked that Season 5 was cancelled.

I'm not saying I believed this was an actual thing that was happening. Just whether or not Hasbro themselves actually made it or not man. :P

I figure I might as well toss my hat in here at this point.

I like Rarity.

Anyway, now that I've gotten that out of the way...

THIS IS OFFICIALLY MADE. HASBRO MADE THIS. I CAN"T

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZArPt_x0CU

THERE'S EVEN A CLIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf8stv8PpkQ

What the fuck did I just watch .-.

Oh wow, rewatching the latest videos (no, not the ones from fantasyblade) they actually used all the costumes from the toyline o _o

spoilers because lots of pictures

738962__safe_twilight+sparkle_princess+t

738955__safe_fluttershy_equestria+girls_

823165__safe_rarity_equestria+girls_toy_

738959__safe_rainbow+dash_equestria+girl

823179__safe_applejack_equestria+girls_t

823197__safe_pinkie+pie_equestria+girls_

795215__safe_equestria+girls_lyra_toy_ly

The only one slightly different is Lyra, because it's a different color on her shirt

You magnificent bastards! I read Larson's your book! . _.

Oh wow, rewatching the latest videos (no, not the ones from fantasyblade) they actually used all the costumes from the toyline o _o

Wow, you'd think this show solely existed for the purpose of selling merchandise. :D  Regardless, I suppose that's a nice touch.  Love Applejack's look in the video even if the toys are hideous.

I'm not saying I believed this was an actual thing that was happening. Just whether or not Hasbro themselves actually made it or not man. :P

They didn't. Thankfully, it was just an uncomfortable fan-animation.

• Thumbs Up 1

They didn't. Thankfully, it was just an uncomfortable fan-animation.

Oh well, guess I was fooled then. XD Seemed a bit too off putting even as a joke from them.

Admittedly I'm more excited about pony starting than the episode itself... It doesn't really strike me as something that will wow me (which I kinda expect from season's OPs and EDs)- We'll see in a few minutes how wrong I am. :v

Or in my case, hours... cursed be my need of income in order to live...

It's been a long hiatus, but it's finally here! It's time to see if Season 5 lives up to the hype that's been going on about it.

banderas.gif

That was actually pretty good.  I'm surprised it didn't end with Starlight learning the error of her ways or something.  Seems like she could make for a good reoccurring antagonist if they go down that route.

But holy shit that town was super fucking creepy.