Awoo.

Super Transformations.

Shikushi

Once again, if there's a topic like this already, I couldn't find it.

I was wondering, what transformations of Sonic characters do you like, and which ones you do not?
You can mention a transformation from almost anything,  as long as it's NOT from a fanfic.

Aside from Super Sonic, I kinda like Darkspine Sonic. Because he's made from the World Rings of rage, hatred, and sadness, he's a bit more violent and sinister, something Sonic usually isn't. I also do like how he looks, he reminds me of "Dark Super Sonic" from Sonic X, another transformation I like. 

There's other transformations I could mention of course, but I just wanna hear what you guys think!

Super Sonic was cool until they made him a final boss exclusive ability for damn near every game for almost an entire decade's worth of Sonic games. Thankfully starting with Colors they started to made him playable within the standard levels and not required for the final boss.

All of the other forms are one-offs for certain games, so I can't really speak or care much about those.

The design for Darkspine Sonic and found the concept behind it I found to be at somewhat creative than the anime stereotype horseshit that was Sonic X's Dark (Super) Sonic.

Likewise, I found Metal Sonic Kai from Knuckles's Chaotix to have a pretty neat design, compared to that...Monster of the Week thing he turned into for Sonic Heroes's final boss.

Super Tails with his Super Flickies was pretty cute, and I liked the fact that his and Knuckles's fur didn't turn yellow for their Super forms, unlike Shadow and Silver.

Super Mecha Sonic was awesome for being a Super-powered robot (something Metal Sonic hasn't done), getting it's Super form from the Master Emerald (which nobody else in the game canon has done), and was a pretty cool final boss for Sonic 3 & Knuckles. I hope we something like that again for a final boss, presumably for Metal Sonic.

Super Tails with his Super Flickies was pretty cute, and I liked the fact that his and Knuckles's fur didn't turn yellow for their Super forms, unlike Shadow and Silver.

Shadow used to be silver in his super form, but that was only in SA2. I don't understand why they made him gold because silver makes him unique from Sonic's super form. =/

Anyways my favourite super forms are Burning Blaze and Hyper Knuckles. Burning Blaze looks awesome and stands out from the rest since she's red instead of, you know, gold. Same goes for Hyper Knuckles. Pink is cool yo!

My least favourite super form is Super Silver just because it was pointless and he didn't look unique or have that oomph that Super Sonic has.

Well darn. Someone please lock this then.

Will do. Keep in mind that the search function isn't always as reliable as we would want it to be at times so don't worry about it. Feel free to continue to discuss this topic in the link that Spin Attaxx referred to in his post.

• Thumbs Up 2