Awoo.

JAiRO does everything. (Art, Animation, and more.)

JAiRO

Yo, I'm JaiRo. Sometimes I make stuff, and sometimes I feel like showing it off.

I'll be using this thread to show off some of the neat things I make. With each new post of mine to this thread I will be updating this first post, so I can pretend to organize things.

Artwork

• Sister's Christmas request

C5htUVA.jpg

My sister wanted something for Christmas, so I made something. I took her three favorite things and somehow worked her into it, these three things are: Doctor Who, The Legend of Zelda, and Psych (from left to right).

• Sonic Drawing - January 29th, 2014

QlSUZmF.png

Just a drawing of Sonic I did, heavily influenced by the artwork of the popular webcomic VGcats.

Old stuff

Digital Art

deviantart_i_d__9_29_13_by_zonezero1-d6o

segaman__sonic_and_megaman_x_mashup__by_

holiday_2013_by_zonezero1-d6vu278.png

james_noire_by_zonezero1-d6w3bge.png

amy_rose_and_cream_the_rabbit_in___green

Pixel Art

Custom_Majora__s_Mask_by_ZoneZero1.gif Super_Mario_Starman_Avatar_by_ZoneZero1. cheezydog__s_request_by_zonezero1-d345hk

Comments and Criticism are welcome.

• Thumbs Up 4

you have a very nice clean cut art style smile.png. what program do you use? smile.png

Thank you, I was aiming for that :D. I use Paint Tool Sai and a Wacom drawing tablet, and sometimes Photoshop CS5 to clean up the final images.

• 4 weeks later...

I drew Sonic today, I figured I should at least get one doodle of the guy considering it is the Sonic Stadium Message Boards.

QlSUZmF.png

Most of my work is inspired by the popular webcomic VGcats, check it out if you haven't already. I'll also be updating the first post to include this and all my future drawings, for organizational purposes. That's probably it for today :P

I'm going to dump some of my older works that I had before joining this forum. This is all directly fed from my DeviantArt page: ZoneZero1

Digital Art

deviantart_i_d__9_29_13_by_zonezero1-d6o

segaman__sonic_and_megaman_x_mashup__by_

holiday_2013_by_zonezero1-d6vu278.png

james_noire_by_zonezero1-d6w3bge.png

amy_rose_and_cream_the_rabbit_in___green

Pixel Art

Custom_Majora__s_Mask_by_ZoneZero1.gif Super_Mario_Starman_Avatar_by_ZoneZero1. cheezydog__s_request_by_zonezero1-d345hk

The "Cheezydog-Pacman" thing is a request I did for someone's icon, I'm quite proud of it so I'm including it here as well. Bare in mind that some of this stuff is really old, especially the pixel art, and isn't really a good display of my current skill. I think I'll use posting this old stuff as an excuse not to draw anything today, so that's it for today. tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

In light of Sonic's new redesign, I drew my very own interpretation of his new look.

sonic_boom__hungry_hungry_sonics__by_zon

Yup, bibbed Sonic.

It's a good thing Big Red Button gave Sonic this sweet bib, cause he's got a lot of shit to scarf down.

That's probably it for today, see ya next update :D.

• Thumbs Up 7

In light of Sonic's new redesign, I drew my very own interpretation of his new look.

sonic_boom__hungry_hungry_sonics__by_zon

Yup, bibbed Sonic.

This would be my profile pic if it wasn't yours and it was your material, XD. I absolutely freakin' love it man. Seriously, that face.... biggrin.png Looks like you've gained another Deviantart follower.

This would be my profile pic if it wasn't yours and it was your material, XD. I absolutely freakin' love it man. Seriously, that face.... biggrin.png Looks like you've gained another Deviantart follower.

Thanks, man :). I'm glad you're enjoying that piece, I'm actually really terrible at facial expressions so this was a nice little experiment.

As for anyone who is loco enough to want to use one of my pictures as an avatar/signature/whatever feel free. No charge ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm at it again.

sonic_of_the_colossus_reference_sheet__1

This is a reference sheet for an upcoming animation of mine aptly titled: Sonic of the Colossus. It blends the characters Sonic the hedgehog, and Wander (Of Shadow of the Colossus fame) together in a battle against the Egg Golem Colossus.

That's probably it for now :)

• Thumbs Up 2

I drew something.

pikachu_evolutions_by_zonezero1-d79kd49.

I know drawing Pikachu and his evolutionary brothers is a really tired concept, but I don't care.

That's it for today. tongue.png

EDIT: And here's the clean shots of the 3 for anyone who wants 'em.

pikachu_evolutions_alt__by_zonezero1-d79

• Thumbs Up 4

• 3 months later...

I made this like 3 months ago, never posted it. Oops.

mEBvWcC.gif

I had just beaten Sonic Unleashed so I drew Chip! Technically animated!

• Thumbs Up 2

A long time ago I used to be a spriter over at DeviantArt. Most of it has been lost to time, but a few pieces survived.

Jdfojdr.png

Some of it was built off existing sprites, others are completely original. Created in MS Paint.

• Thumbs Up 3

I've seen some cool OC's on here, but I decided it was time to put you scrubs to shame.

glowDtg.png

That's right sons, it's Holla the Banana. Credit to Jin for the swell name.

Seriously though, I decided to redraw one of the things I remember best from my childhood. I was always drawing this banana that had hairy human appendages, it was/is hilarious.

I really fucked up the coloring and line-art on this one, but like Grant Kirkhope says, you can't polish a turd.

• Thumbs Up 3

So today I decided I needed to work on making characters more expressive, and I experimented with the coloring technique I used.

glBEDXT.png

Yup, SonAmy. While I still need to work on those expressions, this came out pretty good.

• Thumbs Up 6

Today I asked for requests from SSMB, I got 3 but have only finished one.

sonic_s_one_true_love_by_zonezero1-d7qp6

This one is for Komodin.

• Thumbs Up 5

Your works pretty godlike man, nice job on the character expressions. I love the hell out of that Sonamy one you made, it would make a cool poster.

• Thumbs Up 1

Your works pretty godlike man, nice job on the character expressions. I love the hell out of that Sonamy one you made, it would make a cool poster.

Thanks dude! I've really been working at those expressions, your acknowledging my improvement has made my day!

:D

So I finished the second request I received. It's G1 Soundwave, from Transformers!

soundwave_autograph_by_zonezero1-d7qq3c1

I never really cared for Transformers as a kid, it usually bored me to sleep. But you know who does like Transformers?

Spin Attaxx! I know I sort of messed up the design but Google images gave me like 3 different versions of the guy so I just sorta morphed them together.

It's an Autograph... from an Autobot! Or at least I think he's an Autobot, I have no fucking clue.

• Thumbs Up 5

I never really cared for Transformers as a kid, it usually bored me to sleep. But you know who does like Transformers?

Spin Attaxx! I know I sort of messed up the design but Google images gave me like 3 different versions of the guy so I just sorta morphed them together.

It's an Autograph... from an Autobot! Or at least I think he's an Autobot, I have no fucking clue.

Thanks!

Also he's a Decepticon :U

• Thumbs Up 1