Awoo.

How do you beat last boss?

Commander Metal

I need help with beating the last boss in Sonic Advance 2. I've beat it already with cream, but I want to beat him with Tails or Sonic so I can unlock Knuckles and get different endings. Help?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JezMM

• PoshAlligator

• Commander Metal

• Kagura_Nitrogat

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been ages since I've done that, I wish I could help but I honestly can't remember what the boss even is sorry ^^;

Jump at him!

Use the platforms and the jumps!

EDIT:

WAIT!

Watch out for the lasers!

Pew Pew.

Edited by SpeedKnux

Get rid of the arms first, and then use the third platform to reach his face. Jump on the platform as it comes back down rather than as it goes up, or else you'll go straight into the spikes either before or after landing the hit.

I was able to do it with Sonic, but I had a much easier time with Knuckles' gliding ability.

Anyways, basically what Jez said. Stand behind the platforms and wait for the arms to shoot out, then jump on them (or from below them) until they're gone. Then jump off the third platform.

I actually did it while the platform was going up, but now that I think about it, waiting for the platform to start coming down before jumping on it seems smarter. I think I'll go try it.