Awoo.

Sonic Characters That Represent Other Characters

comic321

So, I look at the Babylon Rouges & Team Hooligan (Nack, Bean, & Bark) & I started thinking: One of these groups kinda remind me of Team Rocket. I mean, Jet & Nack kinda remind me of Jessie as in terms of being in charge. Bean & Storm would seriously be like Meowth or Wobuffet. Bark would be a smart-but-silent James. & Wave is a combination of Jessie & Meowth together.

• Thumbs Up 1

By "characters" do you mean "archetypes"? Because you could apply that to just about any series.

Sonic is your typical impulsive hot-blooded but kind hearted protagonist, Tails is your typical sidekick/gadget geek, Shadow is your typical serious minded anti-hero with a dark past, Blaze is your ice queen who learns to warm up to others, the Deadly Six are a bunch of villain archetypes etc.

By "characters" do you mean "archetypes"? Because you could apply that to just about any series.

Sonic is your typical impulsive hot-blooded but kind hearted protagonist, Tails is your typical sidekick/gadget geek, Shadow is your typical serious minded anti-hero with a dark past, Blaze is your ice queen who learns to warm up to others, the Deadly Six are a bunch of villain archetypes etc.

Not really, I just mean characters that kinda reflect characters from other series in some ways. Not by archetypes.

Sonic reminds me of Satoshi from Pokemon. They are both confident characters who go where the wind takes them. They are cocky but have the biggest hearts in their franchises. He also reminds me of Koizumi from Haruhi Suzumiya (and one of the only characters I liked from that show other than Tanaguchi) because they both smile and they are soo laid back about everything

Espio is very Naruto like. Generic ninjas.

Silver reminds me of Trunks from Dragonball Z because of the ruined past a little of his personality. Except Trunks is more like Goku light or Vegeta. I actually do not like Trunks... or Vegeta. Silver most reminds me of N from Pokemon. Because they are both naive and think they are doing the right thing but they fall for a puppet master (Mephiles, Ghetsis) but they both have hearts of gold.

Amy reminds me of alot of characters but the two she reminds me most of is Momoko from Powerpuff Girls Z. Both annoying, overly girly except Amy only cares about Sonic. And Sakura from Naruto, also annoying but her focus is Sasuke.

I think Rouge is a little like Hinata from Naruto (one of the only characters I like from that show other than Naruto), they have the cutest sounding voices and despite their apperinces, they can kick butt. Same with Sally Acorn.

I hope I did it right ;p

For some reason, Silver makes me think of Henry from Digimon Tamers, but also like Shoutmon from Digimon Fusion.