Awoo.

Sega 2014 Plans Topic (page 13) "A-Ran outta here!"

Badnik Mechanic

The Adventure artwork is rather dated. Is this all new stuff?

I've seen a different version of the Adventure spinner with Sonic and Tails on it...

As requested by the Hogfather in the Status Updates:

The Hype Bus begins its maiden voyage!

You amazing human-cat being

• Thumbs Up 3

The Adventure artwork is rather dated. Is this all new stuff?

I've seen a different version of the Adventure spinner with Sonic and Tails on it...

The spinner Hogfather posted and the Sonic & Tails version have been out for a while. I've only seen the solo Sonic version in California though. Lots of Chuck E Cheeses had the Sonic & Tails version for some reason.

As for the other two they might be semi-recent (at least around the time after Sonic 4 came out) At least the bus proves that Sega has more money than back in the days when we had the hype trailer and hype car:

sonic_cherry_coke_trailer.jpg

naka5.jpg

I was the one who suggested using the Playdays opening and I'm not even in it?!

Hogfather was the one I saw suggesting it, so I had no idea. Even so, he wasn't even in it, so no need to take it personally.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty cool, though I wish SEGA would do another Vita bundle as I don't really like football. I'm thinking on getting a Vita after I get my PS4.

Also, S&ASRT, JSR, and The Cave (I think?) are on Vita. They could bundle all of those together with the system.

Ah. To be honest none of those seem to make as much sense as Football Manager. Maybe Hatsune Miku.

Also, The Cave is from SEGA?

SEGA's London office hit with layoffs due to restructuring of Sonic and mobile departments.

Sega's European arm has undergone layoffs as part of a restructuring of both the Sonic and mobile gaming departments within Sega of America, a company representative confirmed to Polygon.

"Sega is in the process of consolidating certain functions of the Sonic and Mobile departments within Sega of America, where the management and production for those areas of the business reside," we were told. "As part of that strategy a limited number of redundancies have taken effect in our European office, based in London."

I hope those who have been made redundant find new jobs soon. sad.png

Hope the redundant people find a new job soon. :( At this rate, there will be hardly any or even no more Sega Europe.

Unsure where to put it but it seems that Sega has been putting digital releases on PSN on the sly again just like Sonic Heroes was.

Sonic Unleashed got a digital version that was released yesterday (9th April 2014); the news wasn't on Sega's blog, here and the only mention apart from the SEN Store is this listing on the store update on their blog. Also did a quick check and it's on the US store too.

I thought that SEGA delisted it with the whole "we are trying to improve the brand's quality" thing. They must have gone fuck all after Lost World.

Mind you, I quite like Unleashed so....

Halting production of a game won't do bullshit. People will still remember it existed.

I think people would have been fine with Unleashed without the Werehog and the medals system. Sure, it would be really short, but at least the flow wouldn't be broken by it.

Unless they se it as different and a sorta "youll only see it if your looking for it" sorta thing? its ni like its on store shelves anymore and open to everyday public viewing

Now that was unexpected. Unleashed? Well, better than 06. I might pick it up, since I never fully played it. Perhaps it runs better than the disc version?

Because not everyone has a PC which can run Generations at decent settings?

And not everyone has a controller that will be compatible with Generations on the PC even if they do.

Very much this.  My new PC build is being made because of the requirements for games these days being too high for this thing to handle.

There's also the Hub Worlds, Werehog stages and DLC levels that you wouldn't have access to.through the Unleashed project (even though that was the whole point). I know many wouldn't want all that but things like the hubs really added to the feeling of a worldwide adventure for me.

• Thumbs Up 4