Awoo.

Sega 2014 Plans Topic (page 13) "A-Ran outta here!"

Badnik Mechanic

Just a wArning for those who are purchasing the PS3 version: The framerate fluctuates from 60fps to a crawl a lot of the time.

You don't suppose they might have actually fixed that for this digital re-release?

Well if we are lucky and have digitally released it then they MIGHT put it on steam

• Thumbs Up 1

You don't suppose they might have actually fixed that for this digital re-release?

It's not a rerelease though. It's the exact version that came out on disc. XBL has had it for years.

yeah, the amount of times SA and SA2 have been rereleased and NOT fixed, i dont think they would have fixed the more modern games

• 3 weeks later...

So this was found in Tesco today.

Bmuwq-xIUAAJwfs.jpg

Wonder if they have a small range?

• Thumbs Up 4

Wonder if they have a small range?

Boy, there ain't no small when it comes to the Megadrive and its Blast Processing!

http://blogs.sega.com/2014/05/05/submit-your-sonic-fan-art-for-fan-art-friday/#more-19455 

Submit your Sonic Fan Art for Fan Art Friday

One of the best things about working with the Sonic community is all the fan art that’s out there. It’s amazing to see all the passion that people have for Sonic, the Sonic universe, and Sonic characters. In the years I’ve been at SEGA, I’ve seen all sorts of awesome art creations, and it’s found its way onto our office walls, on our internet channels, and even in Sonic games!

When we announced Sonic Boom, we instantly saw all sorts of fan art celebrating this new branch of the Sonic series and the new character designs we had revealed. It was really exciting for the entire team to see such an outpouring for something we’d been working so much on.

We want to celebrate all the Sonic fan artists out there, so we’re creating Fan Art Fridays on our Sonic Facebook and Twitter accounts! All you need to do is send us your artwork, the name you’d like to be credited as, the title or description of your art, and any other info about you or your art that you think we should know! All artwork submitted should be your own original work, and should be related to the Sonic universe in some way.

There are three ways to get your art and information to us:

1. Email – You can email your art as an attachment (or if it’s online already, you can send us a link to it) to communityteam@sega.com. Please make sure to put “Fan Art Friday” in the subject line.

2. Facebook – You can inbox us your art on the Sonic Facebook page.

3. Twitter – You can tweet your art to us! Make sure you include @sonic_hedgehog and #fanartfriday in your tweet so we’ll see it.

Remember to include how you’d like to be credited, the art’s title/description, and the artwork itself!

Sonic CD Fan Art Contest Winner - North America
We’ll post a new piece of fan art each Friday to the Sonic Facebook and Twitter accounts!

Am I the only one who finds it odd they give the community team's e-mail address there, but it can't be found on any other contact pages?

Re-invests his wages back into the company I see. Good man, good man. Very Fordist.

In all seriousness, that's pretty cool. I can only imagine what his home must look like.

Nice 15th Anniversary statue! Alos the Shadow F4F statue...one day it will be mine. Way to go dude!

Huh yet he was too cheap to get the exclusive variants of the statues, no late nights at the office to warrent light up statues? Work harder Mr Webber :P

Also where's his Classic Sonic statue :/

Perhaps it was like Sonic in the Fifth Dimension, and Classic Sonic merged with Modern, and Modern won out in the fusion?

It went something like that. Touching your alternate timeline selves results in both of you painfully melding together like molten slag.

Sounds like more data helping the idea Nintendo should retire the Wii U and go purely handheld.

It's good the shipments aren't too low; as far as I know, that means SEGA is still getting paid. The burden shifts to the retailers now, so even if the game sells poorly, SEGA still has the money they came for.

Lost World may not be a commercial hit, but so long as SEGA's shipped a few hundred thousand copies, that's good. They've probably turned at least a small profit on all this. And that, gentlemen, is what matters in business.

• Thumbs Up 1

more sonic on my 3ds. This pleases me greatly

Article mentions nothing about more Sonic coming to the 3DS.

I think he might have meant in the sense that the article says SEGA is pushing more things out on the 3DS. Not much in terms of Sonic, but given Sonic is the only home-brewed SEGA IP that remains relevant anymore, it's an easy mistake to make.

I suppose there's still room for Sonic cameos in any non-Sonic titles they'd release, of course.

Article mentions nothing about more Sonic coming to the 3DS.

I would imagine more ports of Game Gear games on the way, and Sonic 2 likely as well by 'M2' (not the StealthTax edition).

I would imagine more ports of Game Gear games on the way, and Sonic 2 likely as well by 'M2' (not the StealthTax edition).

I could see this as well.

I mean let's be honest. Ports of classics are one of the easiest cash cows, and if any company could use some extra cash, it's SEGA. Some more SEGA ports possibly as well... even if they aren't really working on their classic line anymore, there's still some money to be made on the side by appealing to the classic market, I'd suppose.

Better than Sonic 3 & Knuckles?!

Must be Sonic Shuffle.

Or the Tiger Electronic games, they're taking advantage of the mobile market!

Edit: Party over... not a Sega game.

More mobile SEGA goodness

Dragon Coins available on IPhone, IPad, Mobile & Android.

97607462-a8c9-414b-9110-6a4891de3839.jpg

"Dragon Coins is a FREE monster-collection game with a fun arcade twist. Epic adventure awaits as you battle enemies, collect unique monsters and become a coin dropping master!

COLLECT AWESOME MONSTERS!
Assemble your team from 100's of unique and powerful monsters. Win monsters in battle or use the summoning box for a chance at getting Ultra-Rare creatures.

MAKE YOUR MONSTERS POWERFUL!
Evolve your monsters with coins won in battle! Unlock the true potential of your favorite monsters by combining them with other monsters.

MASTER THE DROP!
Charge your monsters up for attack by dropping coins on the moving platform! Push coins off the edge and watch them attack! Lead your team to victory as you master the art of coin dropping.

FEATURES
•Arcade coin dozer fun
•100's of unique monsters to collect and battle
•Monster evolution and fusion
•Special monster powers
•Tons of missions and enemies to fight

Note: A network connection is required to play. Dragon Coins is completely free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you do not want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings."

It's been available on Google play since yesterday and has already had over 100,000 downloads.