Awoo.

A more thought-out Comic Book Tails vs Video Game Tails

Kagura_Nitrogat

Well Shadow was just a douche in that show >_> Kudos to Tails for at least TRYING to fight him, but it really was rather sad to see how easily he got brushed aside, a mere minor distraction ^^;

This topic is interesting because Tails seems to be far less of a physically fighting character as of late. So it's interesting that this topic is about im, because I for one would really love to see him in physical combat more.

Well in the comic he's in ALOT of physical combat, recently with his bi-polar universe version "miles"

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flyboy Fox

• Kagura_Nitrogat

• Leon K Fox

• ChaoticBlue

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, he didn't get nearly as much one-on-one combat with 'Miles' as I'd hoped he would. He fought him a few times during the big group-fights where everyone was battling their alters, but Tails was kinda sidelined for most of it. Miles was FAR more important in that arc than Tails was and made a big point of relegating Tails to 'little boy' status despite the fact that they should have been combat equals.

[if that can help you, here are two pictures; those are the best shots I could find.

Ohmigosh, in the second picture, he looks like awesome face- AHHH! :lol:

Anyway, game Tails just doesn't seem like the person to pick a fight intentionally. He's too sweet-natured to do that, he even wasn't too much of a fan of 'playing' in Sonic Battle, and even said something along the lines of "Looks like our only option is to fight", implying that he perfers to find another way. While Archie Tails seems a bit more arggessive, I still don't think its in his nature unless someone really ticks him off (Sonic). To be honest, I didn't like the Tails vs Sonic story-arc (I didn't follow it fully, however) because I didn't feel like it was a Tails 'thing' to do. Tails is supposed to be the troubled smart kid, but still innocent-ish and sweet. Maybe I'm just too used to the game Tails, though.

But if they did get in a fight, it would be close. I guess it all just depends on the circumstances. They both have their stengths and weaknesses, so...

Edited by BlazingTales

I very surprised and almost disappointed that no one has brought this up:

22gg8.jpg

Yeah Archie Tails(es) would win in a fight. You don't mess with Titan Tails. :P

I very surprised and almost disappointed that no one has brought this up:

22gg8.jpg

Yeah Archie Tails(es) would win in a fight. You don't mess with Titan Tails. :P

I don't quite think he counts :P I think they just meant Tails in his normal form as opposed to...whatever the hell he is there. (not read the comics, though I do plan to at some point)

Edited by Leon K Fox

Titan Tails definitely doesn't count. He's all the different versions of Tails from all the different zones merged into one ridiculous-looking... thing. God, I hated that. So lame. But yeah... I'm pretty sure this fight is between Game Tails and Archie Tails Prime, i.e. singular :P

Yeah, I know, I'm just being stupid.

But yeah, I think in a hand-to-hand fight, Archie Tails would win, just because his backstory involves him getting, learning, and doing a lot more combat than Game Tails, but if Mechanical devices were allowed (i.e. Tails' Mega Buster from Battle), Archie Tails would be screwed since Game Tails is such a great inventor, an aspect they don't focus on as much in the comics. But that's just me.

Yeah, I know, I'm just being stupid.

But yeah, I think in a hand-to-hand fight, Archie Tails would win, just because his backstory involves him getting, learning, and doing a lot more combat than Game Tails, but if Mechanical devices were allowed (i.e. Tails' Mega Buster from Battle), Archie Tails would be screwed since Game Tails is such a great inventor, an aspect they don't focus on as much in the comics. But that's just me.

Comic Tails is just as smart it's just that Rotor does most of the inventing cause if he didn't do that he'd be a useless character, so yeah, the only reason they don't focus on Tails inventing is because they already have a gadget geek called.

Archie Tails is pretty smart, I agree... but since most of your arguments have been experience related, Kagura, I think Chaotic has a fair point. Game Tails has more experience with inventing and has produced a lot more powerful gadgets than Archie Tails.

Titan Tails definitely doesn't count. He's all the different versions of Tails from all the different zones merged into one ridiculous-looking... thing. God, I hated that. So lame. But yeah... I'm pretty sure this fight is between Game Tails and Archie Tails Prime, i.e. singular :P

Yeah, that concept (from what you explained of it) does seem incredibly lame, it looks it too. Looks like The Incredible Hulk but with fur and two tails, but yeah, it doesn't count anyway so it doesn't matter :P

Archie Tails is pretty smart, I agree... but since most of your arguments have been experience related, Kagura, I think Chaotic has a fair point. Game Tails has more experience with inventing and has produced a lot more powerful gadgets than Archie Tails.

I do agree he has a point but lets say a what if scenario is needed here, as I said Rotor does all the gadgetry and such because if he didn't Rotor would be completly unessecery and pointless, now lets say Rotor gets killed off, Archie Tails can do what Rotor could and more, he helped Nicole into becoming a Self-Sentient Hologram, The only reason we don't see Archie Tails competing these feats is because of Rotor, that and, Game Tails has plenty of time to build his planes and such cause Game Eggman is not as Aggressive as Archie Eggman.

Edited by Kagura_Nitrogat