Awoo.

[FANGAME] Sonic Lost Adventure: Havok Harbor Tech Demo

Highwire

Looking at the level, I know that its supposed to be based off of the boost games but I can see some real potential here if you could get some wall running going for these. Looks pretty cool by the way.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow; very impressive! I'll have to keep an eye on this project. Can't wait to see what comes of this.

• Thumbs Up 1

I like your level design in the 3D sections. Lots of room to roam and a good number of alternate paths. I especially liked the one where Sonic is hopping over suspended cargo crates.

Keep it up!

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow thanks for the warm reception guys! I'll do my best to answer all of your questions regarding the project: 

@SnipSnap: Mac support? hmm, I'm actually not sure if UDK will export to macs without purchase of an additional license. I'll check.

@MegasonicZX: Implementing a wallrunning mechanic that sonic could use at anytime would be impossible. I can't code in unreal and there isn't enough time to implement the code into the engine or into the level design. I CAN tell you though that there will be a wall running segment in the level however!

Thank you guys again for all the awesome feedback. Glad to see people want to play this game. I'll have a new gameplay video up in a day or two with whatever has been updated

So the level is nearing completion. I'm working on the final segment of it right now and I'm aiming to have it finished by sunday. So here's a little vid of what its like right now. Be aware its in the basic stages right now and will radically change once more work is done on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice job! Good to see some colors!

I wont comment on art as I can you are still working on parts, to the game design!

My only (constructive) criticism is that the second half of the stage doesn't look as thought out as the first. You have moved from multiple paths and jumps etc to a lot of straight platforms that look to go on that little bit too long,

Points like the large loop might benefit from a camera change, rather than focusing on the path infront, you could switch focus to something exciting happening in the background while sonic continues to run.

Def keep it up! Some great potential!

• 4 weeks later...