Awoo.

VIDEO: Top 11 Sonic Cameos!

Psyguy

Stay alert, because if you die outside of your own game, you don't regenerate, ever, game over.

Hey guys, here's a list of the top 11 sonic cameos according to what I've had access to / played. I know there a lot of better choices but I never had experience with so this is the list I came up with! I hope you enjoy!

• Thumbs Up 6

That was a pretty neat top 11.5. Didn't even know Art Alive existed, let alone was like Mario Paint for Sonic.

Awesome list! I was gonna be cheesed if you didn't include Rad Mobile biggrin.png

Brought back a lot of memories of playing through Bug! just to find the Sonic bonus stage and hours on end playing Fighters MegaMix just to see Aurora Icefield (this happened shortly after my local arcade got rid of Sonic the Fighters.. withdraw syndrome)

I'm like 85% sure Sonic was supposed to be playable in Chaotix just got changed to Mighty shortly before release.. the game was supposed to be called Sonic Mars at one point..

Other great cameos include Soleil/Crusader of Centy (Sonic on the beach) Phantasy Star Online (I think it was an event you had to download) and a non-video game related cameo in the movie Jingle All the Way

The Donkey Kong one really is great given that it's such a hilariously douchey move on Nintendo's part. It's on par with how much trash talk Sony gave Microsoft after the Xbox One was revealed. Or, perhaps more accurately, the Ty the Tasmanian Tiger commercial where Sonic, Crash and Spyro are all in bandages courtesy of Ty.

As for the "too many Sonic videos" idea... there is no such thing as too much Sonic. Sonic is love, Sonic is life.