Awoo.

"Museum of Simulation Technology" - A game that puts things into perspective.

JezMM

Who here likes Optical Illusions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOfll06X16c

Museum of Simulation Technology is a fully playable tech demo by Pillow Castle, in which your percieved perception of the game world's grabbable objects - and how you change that perception by moving them around yourself - is your weapon against the obstacles that stand in your way.

Personally I recommend just diving in and playing the game rather than watching the video.  You'll have a blast discovering exactly what it's about and how it works by just playing for yourself, and it only takes about 5-10 minutes to play and contains some pretty mindbending yet simple to understand stuff like I've never seen before in a game.  The last level in particular blew my mind when I realised what I must do to clear it.

• Thumbs Up 1

That seems kinda trippy. Changing perspective to solve puzzles kinda reminds me of another game though, can't remember the name off the top of my head.

It's pretty neat, though kind of fiddly to actually work with (me not being good with mouse and keyboard controls probably doesn't help). Reminds me a bit of Perspective.