Awoo.

Hourly Comics Day 2014!

JezMM

Ah, okay, so lemmie make sure I got his down...

February 1st, we draw a comic once an hour, doesn't have to be funny, just is a "visual journal" of that particular hour, panel count doesn't matter, stylized however we choose?

ux3z.gif

You got it!

• Thumbs Up 1

ux3z.gif

You got it!

hehe, okay. Chances are I'm gonna make a couple or a few and just upload em the next day. Is color optional?

Well, I have been meaning to test out the comic writing I've been practicing.

This seems to be a fun way to do it. Count me in.

I'm game for this. I can use some practice when making comics so this will do a bit good for me.

As long as Feb 1st is opened for me -- and I'm not going out of town or anything -- I'm set.

I'm game for this. I can use some practice when making comics so this will do a bit good for me.

As long as Feb 1st is opened for me -- and I'm not going out of town or anything -- I'm set.

Well just remember there's no time pressure, so if you don't have time to make comics Feb 1st, and you have an interesting day... just make sure to note down an idea for what to make that hour's comic about later!

Is coloring them optional, by the way?

Completely!  Check out last year's topic, like, 95% were uncoloured.  Art quality really isn't an issue generally speaking, they can be as detailed was you want em to be.

Completely! Check out last year's topic, like, 95% were uncoloured. Art quality really isn't an issue generally speaking, they can be as detailed was you want em to be.

Arrite cool. Hopefully I have an eventful February 1st.

Well just remember there's no time pressure, so if you don't have time to make comics Feb 1st, and you have an interesting day... just make sure to note down an idea for what to make that hour's comic about later!

Alrighty. Can do!

Looking forward to it, mang!

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty, I should be good to go for this! Just realized that Feb 1st was this Saturday. (Heh! That would had been awkward for me!) Anyway, the only thing I'll be doing that day is going with my folks to a pizza joint. Otherwise, I got all the time that day to draw, exaggerate and scan by the hour!

Woo, tomororow's the day.  Hope we get a whole bunch of participants again this year.  Remember it's completely up to you whether you want to do Midnight - > Midnight (naturally you do not need to draw like 7 comics of you sleeping, you only need to draw a comic for every hour you're awake), or whether you want to do just the awake period from getting up to bedtime on what you consider to be Saturday.  I do the latter myself, but there are no rules.

This sounds like a fun idea. :) But I do not think I will be able to contribute. I cannot draw anything but stick figures. :( I'll still try and make something though.

This sounds like a fun idea. smile.png But I do not think I will be able to contribute. I cannot draw anything but stick figures. sad.png I'll still try and make something though.

Stick figures are fine if that's what you wanna draw!

I'll probably start off around midnight since I'm up too late to begin with, and then get some stuff in from throughout the day. Should be fun. I just have to remember to finish this strip I was working on before it starts.

Oh snaps this is tomorrow? Yeesh, I was looking forward to doing this, but I'm really busy tomorrow. I'll try my best to do at least something, though I kinda need to practice. I'm not too good with drawing humans. Maybe I'll just draw in a very simple style. Anyways, I am looking forward to everyone's submissions and I hope everyone has fun participating! *runs off to do some practice drawings*

So it's tomorrow? Oh boy, that's gonna be a bit hard. It just snowed a foot here in colorado, so there's a chance I wont be doing anything too exciting? 

Regardless, the show must go on. I look forward to doing this tomorrow!

Hey guys. Awake at crazy o'clock in the morning unintentionally, so I figured I might as well start.

post-2021-0-08849400-1391218402_thumb.jppost-2021-0-81223700-1391218444_thumb.jp

I'll probably continue to post in drips and at the end of the day (or tomorrow more likely) I'll group everything into one post.

• Thumbs Up 8

It's not quite Saturday where I am, and I have a question. Does it have to be about something we're personally doing, or can it just be some crazy abstract shit we thought up?

It's not quite Saturday where I am, and I have a question. Does it have to be about something we're personally doing, or can it just be some crazy abstract shit we thought up?

stuff you are doing, but doesnt mean you cant push it a little, considering doing a few myself, where I am playing a game and I replace the game character with myself and vice versa, should be funny with MVsC or a couple of other games I have

But ya, generaly it does need to be something you are doing, but what you are doing can be pushed a liitle