Awoo.

Hourly Comics Day 2014!

JezMM

Since we're in Hourly Comic Territory here I thought I'd join in with this. I can't draw for shit but I still wanted to join sooooooooo

2AM:

I6OmNHP.png

hahacomedy

• Thumbs Up 5

Another couple of pics.

post-2021-0-41973100-1391226420_thumb.jppost-2021-0-97859100-1391226437_thumb.jp

Lately I do seem to be drawing women a lot more. Guess I have Jez to thank/ blame for that.

And you're not the only one having some frustrations with your games, Symbotic!

• Thumbs Up 7

Another couple of pics.

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Lately I do seem to be drawing women a lot more. Guess I have Jez to thank/ blame for that.

And you're not the only one having some frustrations with your games, Symbotic!

Nice dude, cant wait to start on mine, although I do have a drawing I am working on right now that is shaping up ok!

fuqPyGt.jpg?1

SEE I'M DOING THE SCRIBBLE SCRIBBLE DEAR GOD PLEASE DON'T KILL ME

• Thumbs Up 5

SEE I'M DOING THE SCRIBBLE SCRIBBLE DEAR GOD DON'T PLEASE KILL ME

Nice! keep it up and your drawings by the end of the day ought to be pretty cool

Luckily I am going to sleep in 20 minutes before its midnight here, so I dont have to start till the morning, still have to draw 3 more things for my current for fun drawing though

F4iJS5R.jpg

Let's see if I can stick with this, tried doing it by hand and got bored so transitioned to digital half way through lmao.

It seems we're all mostly night owl gamers ha... :B

• Thumbs Up 3

Alrighty! It begins!

HOURLYONE.png

I'm ready! Let's do it! Time to draw asses and writes name! I'm ready for an hourly good time, ya'll! I'm totally wired like a -- *snores*

• Thumbs Up 7

I'd like to contribute, but unfortunately my drawing skills have either devolved, just up and left, or were never there to begin with.

Seriously, I can't get the girl in my avi right, even WITH construction. I think it makes me even WORSE at drawing. So it's a losing battle either way! And I want my art to look professional within a year or two! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! ;A;

But I HAVE done the abomination of a comic, so may as well blind you all with its awfulness:

PObuqyj.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Back again- with a bunch this time!

post-2021-0-03222300-1391251918_thumb.jppost-2021-0-24720100-1391251945_thumb.jppost-2021-0-32195000-1391251964_thumb.jppost-2021-0-02907500-1391251989_thumb.jppost-2021-0-26161800-1391252013_thumb.jppost-2021-0-34746000-1391252032_thumb.jp

Nothing much happened during 4-5am, so I was just listening to music and playing Subway Surfers.

• Thumbs Up 5

tumblr_n0bjg7xJhA1sla1bzo1_1280.png

First thing I do every Saturday morning is reflect on all of my mistakes for about half an hour and contemplate the purpose of my life.

Happy HCD!!!!

• Thumbs Up 5

.....oh right I forgot this was a thing.... Eh I did it last year, might as well go for it again :V

I'll only be starting them now though, so probably upload later

EDIT: Nevermind, changed my mind, don;t wanna do it anymore.

I'll post my panels later this evening. They're rather crudely drawn, made on the whim and quite boring but hey, it IS my daily life. XP

In light of recent events.

W1Sle0Q.jpg

Just pretend that looks like Bison.

And thus, Hourly Comic Day was forgotten and abandoned.

Edit: Guys, the zingers are flying over here. Where's my likes?

• Thumbs Up 5

Been writing down the things I do to draw comics later, so here is most of my morning:

12_to_10_am_by_makronette-d74nla1.png

If you can't read my hand writing:

12-1am: Playing WoW.

1-2am: Drawing Badnik OC (Wings yes or no?).

2-3am: More OC drawing.

3-4am: Played more WoW with a friend (first time drawing pandaren).

4am: Bed.

7.30am: Woke up.

8-9am: More OC Badnik drawing.

9-10am: Watched Futurama while drawing.

• Thumbs Up 3

Here's my first batch of Hourly Comics: http://arundraws.tumblr.com/post/75274661543

I kept these as loose as possible because they have to be written on the spot and I don't want to have to spend too much time on them or over think what I'm doing. It's a nice change of pace from how I usually draw.

well here is my first and possibly only batch

Not sure I will continue, as I think I might work on practicing my drawing skills instead with some more figure practice

Also, got something new over on my thread

post-4375-0-16148900-1391282397_thumb.jp

• Thumbs Up 1

Alright, since the day is pretty much over where I live, I'll post everything I have. Be warned, my day isn't all that exciting. 

Original High-Res Version:

VC5sMsy.jpg

hNFCiW1.jpg

yczAAIp.jpg

Spoiler'd for size. Yeah I couldn't find out how to use attachments so I just used imgur. Hopefully these won't show up too big. The resolution on these is quite huge. 

Edit: Oh hey they turned out pretty good. All right then. Here's my entry for Hourly Comics Day 2014. Not the best artist in the world, but hey, it was kinda fun making this. tongue.png

Edit 2: Alternate Lower-Res Version

Unskk0Y.jpg

j7fcF3Y.jpg

JmBRtUT.jpg

Edited by SwiftWinds
  • Thumbs Up 4

Here you go everyone! Part 1 of my contribution to this event. Here, we have Character Robrainiac portraying yours truly.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The Robrainiac being portayed here is the comic version, and as he is a villain, he may come across as a jerkass. The opinions Character!Robrainiac has does not reflect my own. Thank you and enjoy.

Here you go! 

tumblr_n0c5mw3LES1rammm1o1_1280.png

Spoiler'd due to size

Here's some subtitles, if you can't read my crappy handwriting.

11 AM:

Blargh, My dreams always end when I'm about to deliver an Ass-kicking.

12 PM:

Forum Poster: I don't like what you like

Robrainiac: I WILL END YOU.

1 PM

(Reading others comics)

These guys suck

I love them! Keep up the good work!

-Real Robrainiac

• Thumbs Up 4