Awoo.

Hourly Comics Day 2014!

JezMM

Okay so I edited my I know a few peeps had trouble viewing my comics. Apologies for that folks. I made each page a separate spoiler in case your computer can't handle loading all 3 at once. Although I think it's the 3rd image that really kills it. For some reason when I scanned it, it turned out to have an unusually high resolution. Also as an alternative I've provided low-res versions of my comic. They're still readable, just smaller files so you won't have to load a whole bunch.

I am very much behind schedule, but I've managed to finish half so far.

I hope I can finish the rest before the end of the week.

tg73.jpg

Um...end of first half.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just a reminder that I'm hoping to archive everyone's work in the OP this weekend (probably Sunday) so if you haven't finished yours yet get back to work you bums.

(I mean, I'll still prolly add stuff later on if people are late but be motivated and pretend I won't).

Yeah I'll try to burn through the rest of my comics tomorrow, haven't been in a drawing mood recently but I hope to change that.

• Thumbs Up 1

To be honest, I fell asleep shortly after my last post, so there actually isn't any more from me.

Guess I could whip something up to show I fell asleep, but I'm not sure there'd be an awful lot of point to it?

To be honest, I fell asleep shortly after my last post, so there actually isn't any more from me.

Guess I could whip something up to show I fell asleep, but I'm not sure there'd be an awful lot of point to it?

Oh yeah, there's no pressure or rules, if you're happy with what you produced there's no need to force yourself to "complete" them unless you personally want to.

Heheh, bum...

a4ym.jpg

It's a shame really. A lot of stuff happened in January, but nothing really happened on this day. Lets see, the boiler started leaking, it was then fixed...started leaking even worse than before, and was fixed again. I took a TV to be fixed at a local electronics store, I even had a run in with the neighbor cat that appeared in last years comic. It was glaring at me from under a car. But none of that happened on this day.

I'm deeply ashamed to admit that a meme made it into my comic too. Ugh...and it's from one of my least favourite games of this franchise. You can't miss it.

Erm...also to clarify, I was playing Persona 4: Golden at 2PM,

Plank from Ed, Edd 'n Eddy appears as the sports announcer for no reason, and if the guy actually said what Plank did, then it obviously wouldn't have been so boring.

I almost didn't do the Courage the Cowardly Dog style scream on this day, a part of me wanted to though, so instead of burning my hands from hot tea, (which is what I usually do) I though it would be funnier if I burned my tongue.

Also, a comic I drew for one of the hours didn't work as well as I intended, so it was cut and quickly replaced. I wont say which one it was, but it is kinda obvious, since it's practically said. ^^;

I did also originally intend to have the mascot in colour, but due to time I had to leave her like that. I will get round to colouring her though, so she might appear later as her own picture in my own showcase thread.

Edited by DanJ86
  • Thumbs Up 2

Underwhelming finish, but I got busy and ended up forgetting everything that happened that day, as per usual. Oh well, at least it wasn't as shitty as last year's.

5y6Lh1C.jpg