Awoo.

The Boondocks

turbojet

Well that's good to hear. I haven't heard much of anything new on the show in a while...granted I haven't been keeping up, but still.

Not read the original comics the show is based on, but I'm a fan of the show. Uncle Ruckus (no relation) is best character.

Wonder what's taking them so long with finally airing the fourth season tho, surely it can't be further refining the animation?

Oh my gosh yes I friggin love the boondocks. Grandpa is the funniest character although everyone else gets 5 stars in my book. I don't know why I love it honestly, it's just the perfect blend of action and comedy.

There wasn't a topic about this show before? DAMN. I thought there was one like buried somewhere so I never made one. But yes...this show is absolutely amazing. One of my favorite animated series of all time, definitely in my top 5. It's seriously genius.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLZA32oHbC4

I mean come on, look at this!

I'm so stoked for the new season. Also, if you havent read the comics, here you go!

Aw hell yeah. About time we got some confirmation on the 4th season. This is probably one of my favourite animated shows I've ever watched.

Can't wait to see what more shenanigans the characters will get up to. Especially Uncle Ruckus. Dear God, he's just hilarious.

This show, man, it's hilarious. Can't get enough of these crazy characters and their shenanigans. "Colonel H MOTHERFUCKING STINKMEANER, NYIGGUH!" It's one of Adult Swim's best shows, in my opinion. Can't wait for Season 4! This, along with other shows coming out in April, makes April the most hyped up month this year so far, for me.

The length between seasons is a true purveyor of the comedic blue balls. Season 3 came out way back in 2010. The producers were holding an public submissions for people to make beats for the show around last January and AS had a bump saying the new season would be this month.

All that said, I'm happy they didn't put the show on the backburner like they were originally going to.

• 2 months later...

It's funny I decided to start watching the series about a month ago, and just as I finished the first of the three seasons, I found out about Season 4.

God wants me to watch Boondocks.

So remember when I told you all that the Boondocks was coming back in April? Well it still is so don't worry.

It just won't be directed by the guy who created the series and was involved in every single episode before season four. 

Thisssssss is a bit concerning...

• 2 weeks later...

Oh God YES!!! I've been a fan of this show back when I first saw it in my high school years. This was one of the shows on Adult Swim that had me cackling my ass of hard. Uncle Ruckus is my favorite character in the show, because of all of the stuff he spews. I'm so glad they're continuing The Boondocks. I can't wait to see what other wild hijinks the Freeman family will get into in this season.

So, Aaron McGruder isn't gonna be back for this season? Oh well... I'm sure it'll still awesome.  

Holy crap. Stinkmeaner is back!!!!!! I love that old freak. This seasons looks epic.

Alright alright allllriiiight!

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/21/arts/television/back-to-the-boondocks-minus-its-creators-touch.html

I was looking up information on the show tonight when I bumped into this. I get the impression that this person has already seen the new episode; and they didn't think too highly of it. Tomorrow's the night, by the way, and I have a bad feeling that I hope I'm wrong about. I really, really adore this show. One of my best friends and I used to watch it constantly together. I even purchased the Season 2 boxset, and I've never done that before for any other show. Please don't mess this up, guys. Please.

I enjoyed the show, but I'm a little more cautious than hyped, personally. My experiences with shows continuing without their original creators end up being very disappointing.

I'm cautious, but I'll try to keep an open mind.

Episode was pretty darn good tonight. Can't wait for next week episode. 

I also get the feeling that season 4 shall be good.