Awoo.

Profile Fields

Chris

But how will I make my profile hillarious and original by having the following in there!

AIM: To be the best.

Seriously though, great idea.

• Thumbs Up 8

I actually still use AIM......because reasons. xD

Anyway, this at least prompted me to add my Xbox ID, although I don't know why. I only play CoD online and I know how you people feel about that. )8<

• Thumbs Up 1

Possible to add if it's an issue. It was removed because it's an old piece of IM software, but if it's still used...

Would anybody actually use the AIM profile field?

• Thumbs Up 1

Ah, I was going to make a joke about still using AIM and then Hogfather made a joke and Nepenthe said she actually still uses it.

It would've been hilarious. Thanks a lot.

• Thumbs Up 1

Some people still use Yahoo...

I think.

Not me, but some people... in other words, ignore this post and feel free to rid it from the server forever.

I'm glad that the MSN field is gone now, though, since it's no longer functional.  Also, it gives me less links to put in my signature.  So thanks for this! <3

• Thumbs Up 1

This is awesome. Now I don't have to keep them all in my signature. A suggestion, you should make a slot for 3DS Friend Codes as well.

• Thumbs Up 6

We love you too Marcello. <3

And it's not a particular issue Chris, as I think Azookara's the only one who talked to me on AIM anyway. xD

• Thumbs Up 3

Oh, I'm not the only one then... Though I pretty much only talk to two people on there. I guess it's not a big deal since I expect anyone on these boards to just get a hold of me via PM if they actually wanted to talk to me (since I almost never use Skype).

I went from having no details filled in to having all the fields completed. I feel modern.

Kinda cheated on one of them though.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd definitely suggest to add tumblr since that's a pretty big thing now, but man am I digging this so hard. Good on you, Chris. =D

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah I still use AIM from time to time, Yahoo not soo much. I never put the 2 here because they were less used then what I use which is MSN, but I'll add AIM if it does come back.

Since Skype allows you to still add hotmail addresses then I'll just use that then for MSN.

• Thumbs Up 1

Look at my profile fields... Now look at this picture.

anotherjoe.png

HENSHIN A BYE-BYE!!!!

Heh heh... It's not exact, but I'm glad I changed my name back for this. Much appreciated, Chris. This will save me some good signature space.

• Thumbs Up 1

Possible to add if it's an issue. It was removed because it's an old piece of IM software, but if it's still used...

Would anybody actually use the AIM profile field?

I would, as I still use AIM quite frequently! I believe I had mine listed prior the field's removal, in fact.

Edit: I guess I'll just put it in my signature, if the field's not coming back.

• Thumbs Up 1

Is their anyway we can have some of the contact fields underneath our displays be optional to display?

I want to display my Skype name in my profile but it is also my old MSN email in my profile that they allowed to use via an update back in 2012, but as you can see theirs a bit of a run off into the post window, I'm figuring its because the Skype field wasn't made to have soo many characters. but then again this may pose a future issue with long skype usernames.

honestly I'd just like it back to the way it was when all it displayed under our displays was our age, gender, and nationality and everything else was in the profile.

Skype and Website URL are now the only two fields with an icon next to them. If this change is staying, then perhaps the new fields should get icons as well?

EDIT: Here, I have made some icons in 16x16 gif format, transparency and all.

profile_steam.gifprofile_nnid.gifprofile_psn.gifprofile_xbl.gif

EDIT 2: Also, I think the Nintendo Network field should be NNID (Nintendo Network ID) instead of NIN.

Edited by Frogging101

Is their anyway we can have some of the contact fields underneath our displays be optional to display?

No.

EDIT: Here, I have made some icons in 16x16 gif format, transparency and all.

profile_steam.gifprofile_nnid.gifprofile_psn.gifprofile_xbl.gif

EDIT 2: Also, I think the Nintendo Network field should be NNID (Nintendo Network ID) instead of NIN.

I already have icons created.

• Thumbs Up 1