Awoo.

Profile Fields

Chris

No.

I already have icons created.

You just love saying that word huh?...

Alright then I'll figure something out. its no big really, twas only a question.

You just love saying that word huh?...

It's a much easier and quicker way of dealing with suggestions than actually providing a descriptive post as to why it won't happen. Many suggestions that are made here are simply outside of the limitations of the forum software and would require an external modification of some form (which I'm not willing to create due to time restraints and priorities).

For you people who keep saying "I'm using AIM," maybe you should stop

Why? Maybe AIM is good :P

.......but where can I link my GeoCities site?

Website URL ;)

For you people who keep saying "I'm using AIM," maybe you should stop

Why? was their some news that we should know about?

It's a much easier and quicker way of dealing with suggestions than actually providing a descriptive post as to why it won't happen. Many suggestions that are made here are simply outside of the limitations of the forum software and would require an external modification of some form (which I'm not willing to create due to time restraints and priorities).

Well, it wouldn't hurt to be alittle descriptive even if its just a sentence. being honest, these "No"s you reply with just come off alittle mean, its probably not your intent to come off like that but its just how it looks. 

I have nothing to put in any of those fields anyway, but it's good to see that you guys are working to make this place even more awesome biggrin.png

Just noticed the new icons; they're nice, and higher quality than before. Nice job.

Edited by Frogging101
  • Thumbs Up 1

The following profile fields have been added and are available for use:

• AIM;
  • Twitch;
  • Tumblr;
  • Twitter;
  • YouTube;
  • 3DS Friend Code

Steam, Twitch and the 3DS Friend Code will appear in your post details. Twitch and Steam require just your username entered as opposed to the entire URL (so follow the description when entering the information please - it's quite clear).

Each field also has an icon now but they will only appear in profiles.

• Thumbs Up 5

The following profile fields have been added and are available for use:

• AIM;
  • Twitch;
  • Tumblr;
  • Twitter;
  • YouTube;
  • 3DS Friend Code

Steam, Twitch and the 3DS Friend Code will appear in your post details. Twitch and Steam require just your username entered as opposed to the entire URL (so follow the description when entering the information please - it's quite clear).

Each field also has an icon now but they will only appear in profiles.

Time to use every single one.

Might as well put this up:

People, check if your Steam hyperlink works on your posts, if it does not, here's how to link your Steam correctly:

1. Go to your Steam page and click "Edit Profile".

4l0w.png

2. Create your own, or change your custom URL.

cgvm.png

3. Place the name of your custom URL in the Steam section of your SSMB account.

b3nr.png

Your link should be working correctly now.

Don't forget to save your Steam and SSMB account, naturally.

Q. Why doesn't just adding my username work?

A. The field works through your Steam URL only. Just adding your username does not work.

Q. Is there another way to do this?

A. Simply going to your Steam account on a web browser and taking the random code that's in the URL works too. But it looks pretty crap on your posts.

Uh...my custom url doesn't have a code like that. It has the name I changed it to a long time ago.

Edit: Which is why it suddenly started working when it didn't before with the exact same name. Fickle thing, my url.