Awoo.

The EXPENDABLES 3: Ford, Banderas, and Snipes VS Mel Gibson

Mando-Whirl-Wind

The time has come, we are getting a new Expendables movie this year! with more names, and more action this one looks to be even crazier with Harrison Ford, Wesley Snipes, Antonias Banderas, and Mel Gibson joining the cast, and here are the first poster and teaser

968full-the-expendables-3-poster.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuXkXJ1fPuk

Prepare to talk more about upcoming carnage and insanity

• Thumbs Up 2

I can hardly hear myself over the testosterone! 

Meh, I can't say I like the films. Too bland and devoid of anything enjoyable for me. Then again, they set out to just be an old school action film, so I suppose that's what they achieve successfully. 

I personally liked the first. Haven't seen the second yet but I heard it's better than the first because it takes itself less seriously and is thus more enjoyable (that and Willis and Schwarzenegger aren't limited to cameos. Oh and Chuck Norris.).

Curious how this will turn out, if it will also improve on it's predecessor. I'm a bit hopeful as it has Creighton Rothenberger & Katrin Benedikt (Olympus Has Fallen) writing the screenplay along with Stallone (who wrote the story), who says like the second film will be more humorous (though still have it's moments of drama). Also interested because it has Blade, Drago/He-Man, Han Solo/Indiana Jones, Zorro, and Ralph Murtaugh in this one.

I wonder if this will be a clustefuck or not.

If it's a clusterfuck, it'll hopefully be one hell of an entertaining one.

I personally liked the first. Haven't seen the second yet but I heard it's better than the first because it takes itself less seriously and is thus more enjoyable (that and Willis and Schwarzenegger aren't limited to cameos. Oh and Chuck Norris.).

Curious how this will turn out, if it will also be bett. Also interested because it has Blade, Drago/He-Man, Han Solo/Indiana Jones, Zorro, and Ralph Murtaugh in this one.

I really did enjoy both, especialy the second, the Chuck Norris scene was priceless, and with the cast they are adding to this one, looks like it could top that one as well

No no no no NO NOOOOOOOOO

TWO WAS ENOUGH

WHY MILK ANOTHER GOOD MOVIE

;___;

So they can make more monies! :DAlso Rule of Three.

This is hilarious because I was just telling my friend at work last Saturday that if they were to make Expendables 3, the only people they were missing were Antonio Banderas and Mel Gibson, and lo and behold they've gone and fucking done it after all, hahaha

Should have stopped at number one guys. One was enough.

I honestly can't dislike you any more than right now.

No no no no NO NOOOOOOOOO
TWO WAS ENOUGH

WHY MILK ANOTHER GOOD MOVIE

;___;

Because there will never be not a time to make money from high octane action movies with the biggest cast of famous action heroes this generation, the nostalgia alone is enough for people to throw large wads of cash at it, even if it turns out to be nothing more than a shit pile with bad writing, you can't deny seeing so many influential action heroes side by side in the same movie is not totally and utterly badass.

Hell, back when Arnie, Stallone, Gibson were in their prime, fans dreamed of a movie where they all were included, if anything I think Stallone knows it's going to sell and is merely having fun with some of the best action actors of all time, even at his age! 

• Thumbs Up 5

... Why Mel Gibson? Does anyone actually still like him?

... Have you seen any movie where Mel Gibson plays an action hero? He may be a dislikeable prick now, but he was a quality action actor in his prime and helped define the action hero genre, he can play as one mean motherfucker.

... Have you seen any movie where Mel Gibson plays an action hero? He may be a dislikeable prick now, but he was a quality action actor in his prime and helped define the action hero genre, he can play as one mean motherfucker.

Also despite him being a pariah in public, he is still a strong and good actor, people shouldnt let his own views stop them from watching a fun movie

Gotta seperate reality from fiction ya know

"Mel Gibson vs. Harrison Ford"

Something tells me he's not going to live to the end anyway

• Thumbs Up 1

Meh. Not a big fan of The Expendables although I did like the first one.

Honestly I have enjoyed all of them so far, and cant wait for the next one, and it ought to be a blast with all the newcomers, I mean the point of the entire series a fun, crossover rump of fun old movie stars

Kind of sad that Willis isn't in this one. He's one of my favourite actors. Oh well, still will be fun to watch I guess.

• 2 months later...

Posters, and teaser coming soon!

http://screenrant.com/expendables-3-cast-posters/#comments

Whether you love or hate (or something in between) the Expendables franchise, there’s one thing we should all be able to agree on: the best part of these movies is getting to see iconic macho screen heroes of the 1980s and ’90s – accompanied by some tough folk who’ve risen to fame in the 21st century – share the screen together and obliterate seas of baddies with a wave of bullets, explosions, and stabbing knives.

trans.gifIn short, the Expendables films celebrate everything that was wonderful – and everything that was terrible - about cherished vintage action cinema, with a wink that lets everyone know that the series and its seasoned cast are in on the joke (too much so perhaps, for some moviegoers’ tastes).

We’ll have to wait and see how good The Expendables 3 is at that act this summer, though director Patrick Hughes (Red Hill) has already found additional employment working in the action genre. That may signal that he’s better at the macho-cheese game (e.g. filming close-quarter fights and blowing up sets) than his predecessors on this franchise – or those directors behind other recent throwback features, like Escape Plan and Bullet to the Head.

In the meantime, we’ve have 16 – count ‘em, 16 – characters posters for Expendables 3, collected together here from their debuts over at Collider, Coming Soon, IGN, and JoBlo. They include all the returning players from previous installments – Sylvester Stallone (who also’s the franchise co-writer), Jason Statham, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jet Li, and so forth – in addition the new additions, both young and old(er) alike.

expendables-3-victor-ortiz-poster-570x84

expendables-3-mel-gibson-poster-570x843.

expendables-3-wesley-snipes-poster-570x8

expendables-3-terry-crews-poster-570x844

expendables-3-randy-couture-poster-570x8

expendables-3-ronda-rousey-poster-570x84

expendables-3-kelsey-grammer-poster-570x

expendables-3-glen-powell-poster-570x844

expendables-3-harrison-ford-poster-570x8

expendables-3-kellan-lutz-poster-570x844

expendables-3-antonio-banderas-poster-57

expendables-3-dolph-lundgren-poster-570x

expendables-3-jet-li-poster-570x844.jpg

expendables-3-jason-statham-poster-570x8

expendables-3-sylvester-stalloen-poster-

expendables-3-arnold-schwarzenegger-post

Fresher-faced types Kellan Lutz (The Legend of Hercules), MMA champion/Olympian fighter Rounda Rousey, Welterweight boxing champ Victor Ortiz, and Glen Powell (The Dark Knight Rises) have each received their own Expendables 3 poster here, along with the veteran action movie stars – Wesley Snipes, Harrison Ford and Antonio Banderas – who have only just boarded Stallone’s bandwagon. The former are playing a young tech-savvy team who work with the old dog Expendables members, while the latter group will portray various allies who Sly and Co. encounter on their latest mission.

Meanwhile, Kelsey Grammer – who’s also joining Michael Bay’s Transformers franchise this summer for Transformers: Age of Extinction - is an militaristic figure who lends the Expendables a helping hand (gotta love Grammer’s hat…), even as Mel Gibson plays the central villain of the film: the co-founder of the Expendables, who’s got an old score to settle with his pal Barney Ross (Stallone). Fingers crossed, Gibson will get more screen time here to chew the scenery than he did as the baddie in Machete Kills last year.

The Expendables 3 opens in U.S. theaters on August 15th, 2014.

That's the most enthused I've seen Harrison Ford about something in 25 years.

That photo must be Photoshopped.

ROLL CALL!

http://screenrant.com/expendables-3-roll-call-trailer/

https://movies.yahoo.com/video/expendables-3-roll-call-224056628.html

‘Expendables 3′ Roll Call Trailer: The Whole Gang is Here

Published by Sandy Schaefer

It’s not all “just” super-powered heroes, robotic aliens, intergalactic warriors, and mutant reptiles, as far as what the Summer 2014 action movie crop has to offer. There’s also some nice vintage machismo to choose from, as is presented this year in the form of The Expendables 3: the third installment in the Sly Stallone (and his buddies) throwback franchise.

Every one of the Expendables films has been sold on the size and combined strength of their ensemble cast (in terms of the player’s literal muscle and remaining box office draw). This upcoming third chapter has upped the body count even higher, in order to incorporate some “fresh blood” in the shapes of old-school tough guys and some well-scupted youth on the side. Hence, Lionsgate unveiled 16 different character posters for the movie’s individual main players earlier this week.

Similarly, a second trailer for Expendables 3 has been released online – you can watch it above thanks to Yahoo! Movies - though, much like the first teaser, this preview is primarily concerned with reminding you of all the name actors who are onboard for this installment. There is some actual footage from the movie this time, however, and while it’s not enough to properly gauge director Patrick Hughes’ (Red Hill) visual approach, what we do see appears to be shinier, smoother around the edges, and overall polished than some of the cinematography from previous Expendables movies.

expendables-3-trailer.jpg

Expendables 1 arguably went overboard on the herky-jerky camerawork/editing, while Expendables 2 featured better-staged action and set pieces, though also distractingly grainy imagery at times. The director of photography on Expendables 3 is Peter Menzies Jr., who also shot The Incredible Hulk and Clash of the Titans (2010); those films were usually pretty solid as far as visual clarity goes (well, unless you watched Clash in 3D anyway), and in the “Roll Call” trailer what little action footage we see looks to have been filmed at spacious angles – the kind that may better allow you to appreciate Sly and Co. blowing up/shooting everything in sight.

Stallone co-wrote Expendables 3 with Katrin Benedikt and Creighton Rothenberger, the duo behind last year’s fun 1990s throwback Olympus Has Fallen, which bodes well for their work on this vintage action franchise. Add that to a bigger (and badder) cast and – fingers crossed – better direction, and if this is indeed the “last ride” for this series, then it seems things may well go out with an impressive bang.

The Expendables 3 opens in U.S. theaters on August 15th, 2014.

Darn you Yahoo videos, sigh its in the link