Awoo.

Justin Bieber arrested for drinking and driving... and then released - "Justice? Whassat?"

Spin Attaxx

I can just see what the fans would say if he killed someone.

"THAT PERSON JUMPED OUT IN FRONT OF THE CAR!!!11!!!! BEIBYS INNOCENT!!11111"

Needless to say, he deserves this arrest, celebrity or not.

• Thumbs Up 7

Let's not forget that he's also been investigated (though never successfully arrested) for vandalism and other, quite costly, damages to public property in addition to charges of drug possession.  So yes, to say that it's good to see that he's finally been put behind bars is a bit of an understatement.

lol

You're gonna have to put more effort into your posts than that. =P  Here at SSMB, we foster a very vocal community, and as such, all posts must consists of at least two well thought out sentences.  Otherwise, they are marked as spam.

• Thumbs Up 1

Finally, action has been taken against his recent trouble. The fucker deserves it.

Also, that side-shot makes him look like a giraffe with his awful posture

Justin Bieber in jail after dropping the soap:

"Bum, Bum, Bum, Oh! Bum, Bum, Bum, Oh!".

He must be high if that's his mugshot or he is really stupid, maybe both?

Can't really say much than the guy's an arsehole. Driving around flashy supercars while high. Who says the music industry isn't profitable for some eh? sleep.png

• Thumbs Up 1

It was inevitable to be totally honest. He's gotten away with a lot before now.

Hopefully this'll knock a bit of reality into him and his fans and maybe he'll actually do all of that maturing that he was supposed to have been doing throughout his teenage life.

• Thumbs Up 3

His habit could be worse at least he ain't a coke whore like Miley Cyrus.

Which will she burn through faster her money or her nose?

I'm sure if his loyal Beliebers keep tweeting #FreeBieber, EVERYTHING will change. Amirite?

As it should, he deserves this arrest. He should not be exemplary from official law because he's got a few hit albums. Hopefully, they bring up the drug charges from before and inquire into them also. 

Now, why isn't Chris Brown in jail too?

• Thumbs Up 3

I have nothing against the guy personally but jesus he's been given free reign to do whatever he wants and be an asshole to whoever he wants for way too long. I know being a child celebrity must be extremely hard on the psyche but being given the special treatment for being rich and famous is ridiculous.

If you spit on your fans and call them "beached whales" and are never even made to question your own bloody behaviour you need a reality check. It could be ages before he really gets that reality check though.

Still it's clear that he's been using his influence and thinking he can get away with anything at all lately so I really hope he gets treated you know how anyone else vandalising/drink driving/being an asshole would be treated :/ prick.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ehhh famous person gets in trouble. not a big deal since other non famous do it and they never get made a deal out if. Also Beiber most times gets hated for no reason other than be successful so I can see this being a big deal than it needs to be

Eh, he'll probably get a slap on the wrist and allowed to walk away. Florida's judicial system is like that sometimes.

He does need to be brought down a peg or two, his arrogance and terrible attitude has been getting way out of hand :|

Ehhh famous person gets in trouble. not a big deal since other non famous do it and they never get made a deal out if. Also Beiber most times gets hated for no reason other than be successful so I can see this being a big deal than it needs to be

Except non-celebrity criminals do get made a deal out of.  Huge deals, in fact.  Granted, celebrities get a much more public spectacle because they have the added virtue of being in the public eye at all times, not to mention they have the added responsibility of setting an example, but we see the media (albeit poorly) documenting cases of non-celebrity crimes all the time.

Also, depending on how you define a "big deal," I'd say it's well worth mentioning that someone with a previously unpunished criminal record has finally been given his just desserts.  Regardless of one's own opinion on his music, Justin Bieber doesn't exactly have an angelic presence.

• Thumbs Up 1

You know how they say that our celebrities are our children's role models?

He's our role model of what not to do.

• Thumbs Up 2

What is it about fame that makes so many adults act like petulant little children?

Look at that smug mugshot. It's like he's going out of his way to be insufferable on purpose.

• Thumbs Up 3

What is it about fame that makes so many adults act like petulant little children?

Being famous from childhood and not really experiencing much in the way of developmental or academic hardship when you just get whatever you want without trying will probably do that to you.

• Thumbs Up 3

You guys are talking as if Bieber was thrust into the public eye when he was a little kid or something. He was around 16 when he shot to fame. That seems like a good amount of time for development to me. Okay sure, maybe a couple more years, give of take, of development would've served him better, but come on.

• Thumbs Up 6