Awoo.

Ninja Sex Party

Why don't we have a topic for this?

ninja-sex-party.jpg

Ninja Sex Party, also known as NSP, is a comedy band with comedian/musician Dan Avidan, also known as the current Not-So Grump of Game Grumps and the co-host of Steam Train, and Brian Wecht, a comedian, physicist holy shit! and musician as well! no shit 

They also combined with Egoraptor to make their own band called Starbomb! You should check that out as well, but this topic isn't about that!

Most Popular Video/Song/Thing

probably

Latest Video/Song/Thing

If you haven't checked them out before, you really should! They are entertaining and fucking hilarious as well! You can also buy their albums on iTunes!

Follow these links to get their albums on iTunes!

NSFW

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/nsfw/id471083577

Strawberries and Cream

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/strawberries-and-cream/id635112361

Also Starbomb!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/starbomb/id780059376

• Thumbs Up 9

I love NSP, their songs are great, in both that they are hilarious and also are good to listen to and are catchy. I find myself getting laughs from the way the songs are, and I'll find myself absentmindedly whistling/humming them when I'm bored.

My favorite? Party of Three. The most funny and most catchy of them all

Rhinoceratops vs. Superpuma? I thought that one was good. Not as good as some of the others, but still great nonetheless

I've been a fan of theirs for a good while now, and also got the signed Starbomb spin off album. Hilarious songs that you'll find yourself singign absolutely anywhere! No Reason Boner, If We Were Gay, I Have an Erection and Three Minutes of Ecstasy are some of my favourites to name a few.

Rhinoceratops Vs Superpuma is a great song, but I think the video for it was rather boring.

• 4 weeks later...

Just dropping by to say I got Starbomb's album for my Birthday, and even if it's vulgar and completely childish, I still love it, they guys have got some talent!

I figure I'd say this. New Dragon Slayer video was released today.

I'm sure most of you have already seen it, though. 

• 2 months later...

If you bought STAR BOMB from Rodeo Arcade, they're currently giving away free pewter badges of the logo as thanks/apologies for using their services/delayed shipping/getting lost in the post etc.

So yeah if you were a Rodeo Arcade customer, fill out this form  to net yourself one of these.

w9EFDyr.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm going to be that guy. I think that Danny is especially talented, but I don't really care for Starbomb or NSP. I just would never listen to the songs more than once or twice. I do however love Skyhill and I hope that one day Danny will do some more serious music alongside his fun stuff.

I'm going to be that guy. I think that Danny is especially talented, but I don't really care for Starbomb or NSP. I just would never listen to the songs more than once or twice. I do however love Skyhill and I hope that one day Danny will do some more serious music alongside his fun stuff.

That's a shame, he really enjoys his work and Brian does it as a side-job (his main job is being a theoretical physicist) which means even more effort when the guy teaches in England most of the time.

But here, maybe you've not heard this one if you like Danny's serious stuff:

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

New NSP video Attitude City is up! Featuring animation by Gregzilla!

• Thumbs Up 6

One of my favorite NSP videos so far. Congratulations, Greg! Excellent job.

• Thumbs Up 1