Awoo.

Sly Cooper Movie / TV Series

T-Min

8 hours ago, SurrealBrain said:

I would rather see a complete remake of the Sly trilogy, considering the PS3 ports were...hit or miss if you ask me. I still think the PS2 is the best way to play the games if you don't mind grainier visuals on modern displays, so if they did a complete remake, I'd be down with that.

If they did a port ala the Sly Trilogy, I wouldn't want them to slap together a port of the PS3 versions and call it good, myself, but that's the most realistic thing I can see, sadly.

Still playing mine on PS2, but if there was to be a full remake like Crash or Spyro. I'd be up for it too.

4 hours ago, Kellodrawsalot said:

Looking a bit forward to the series, was never a huge fan of the games but I always did enjoyed playing them.

Yeah their some of the best games around. Definite some of my favorites. I'm excited for the show too, hopefully a trailer gets released soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Technicolor Animation Productions posted a new Channel Trailer today. With Sonic Boom and Sly Cooper. Only Sly Cooper appears in the coming soon section and the logo animation has been changed.

Plus according to Technicolor's comment under the same video we may be getting footage very soon.

Also Playstation's Shawn Layden posted a potential teaser on Twitter in response to a Tweet from The Safe House over on Twitter.

And also here's my video discussing all of this.

So anyways, I think a trailer will most likely come from Technicolor Animation's YouTube Channel. Along with the premiere channel & Playstation's channels & social medias.

• 1 month later...

So Brad foxhoven has just Tweeted for the 1st time since June about the Sly Cooper TV Show. With the #SlyTease. So a trailer i would guess is coming soon. Possibly along with the date & network it will air on.

Here's my video update on the subject.

• 6 months later...