Awoo.

Sonic Runn..er wait... "SSMB YOU CREATED A TIME PARADOX!"

Badnik Mechanic

^ Jesus Christ, man. It seems like the game turns into a real grindfest towards the end, which is a damn shame because the beginning of the game actually looks fairly promising.

So, I grinded out 2k animals in desparation to get red rings to get at least A Chaotix member, and do I get one? FUCK NO. I could sacrifice fucking Picky to Chaos, and a Chaotix wouldn't even sneeze in my general direction. Insteas I get level ups for shit companions I never even use. This event is terrible.

The thing I really don't like about the Chaotix event is that it's completely luck based. There's absolutely no skill required at all.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh hey, another chance to get a Chaotix member! I got Espio and hoping I could get Vecs as well but I'm fine with Charmy as well.

Well, this is officially the best run I have ever seen in Sonic Runners. I finally get to see what happens when you get past the Top Speed section, and it just becomes an endless loop! 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIxaXR2rg44&feature=youtu.be&a

• Thumbs Up 6

That DSS man. Guy sure spends a lot of time with dem Sanics.

But yeah, really solid run. I sometimes make it to the first Top Speed section but I could never finish it. Welp, you can only do so much, I guess.

Yeah I've managed to finish the top speed run once, it was a hell of a run, had me on the edge that's for sure.

a837e414ec239e1331fd57399c541ce2.jpg

If this reaches a million, I bet they're gonna give us shadow.

Nah, they'd give us a 1% chance to unlock him for every 100 red rings we earned/bought in 2 days, alongside a less popular character that you'd probably end up with instead if you're lucky enough to win. Or something equally generous.

Well, this is officially the best run I have ever seen in Sonic Runners. I finally get to see what happens when you get past the Top Speed section, and it just becomes an endless loop! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIxaXR2rg44&feature=youtu.be&a

I got passed the top speed section, like, once. It is pretty damn anti-climatic.

Soft launch periods can take months.

If you've got any Android or iOS device, you can get Runners legally and safely through a very simple work around. Either make a new account (5 mins) or download the .apk (1 min). I don't quite get what you're getting impatient about. 

• Thumbs Up 3

For everyone waiting, I question why you don't get the apk? or the iOS equivalent? Not saying you're wrong for not doing so but if you want to play that badly then I thought that'd be the best option. Plus filling the topic, saying you're waiting... is kinda getting of, eh.

Not complaining just asking.

EDIT: F'kin ninja'd. GG Blue Blood.

I'm mostly waiting for an official release because I'm not comfortable making a Canadian account that doesn't work on local currencies or the like. Eh, I'm patient; I can wait.

Nah, they'd give us a 1% chance to unlock him for every 100 red rings we earned/bought in 2 days, alongside a less popular character that you'd probably end up with instead if you're lucky enough to win. Or something equally generous.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I heard that you can stop the spinner somehow, giving you a much higher chance at scoring a character egg. Dunno how it works exactly, since I don't have the game, but I think you're supposed to press a timer button one space before the desired egg?

Edit: Nevermind, I was mistaken. The real meathods are in the other Runners thread, though.

Soft launch periods can take months.

If you've got any Android or iOS device, you can get Runners legally and safely through a very simple work around. Either make a new account (5 mins) or download the .apk (1 min). I don't quite get what you're getting impatient about. 

Dunno how to do that stuff, too confusing for me and I don't really want to jailbreak my phone if that's what it takes to get Sonic Runners. Naw I'll be fine, I can wait a little longer. XP

Dunno how to do that stuff, too confusing for me and I don't really want to jailbreak my phone if that's what it takes to get Sonic Runners. Naw I'll be fine, I can wait a little longer. XP

You don't need to jailbreak any iOS device to play Sonic Runners...

All you need is to create a Canadian Apple account, log in to it and download Runners...(and you can log out and log in back to your main).

EDIT: https://appleid.apple.com/account

Create an account (make sure the country is Canada), get any Canadian address as well and you're all set.

And for Android, just download the APK from somewhere, and copy it to your phone and you're done.

I gave up on the Canadian iTunes account. I ran into one issue and I'm just like, whatever.

The APK solution though is great. You can use your Android device to download the APK and play right away. No foreign accounts required.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sorry Gabz, but... "Safely and legally" What part of that sounds like jailbreakng?

Follow the link Ming Ming has posted above. Create a Canadian account (find a Canadian address to use, it could be false with a legitimate zip code). Then on your iPhone go Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > Sign Out. Then sign in with your new, Canadian account and search for Runners on the store.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On the waiting for the official USA release...

If real life was Sonic CD, I would be Sonic left idle for 2:59. I'm about to jump down and give the player a game over screen