Awoo.

2014 is The Year Of Sonic "& Sports tape" *see post 1*

Badnik Mechanic

Oh well if Sonic Boom and the new designs are only tied to one game in the series then that's cool, I guess.

We are just assuming so. Sonic Boom is getting a video game, but it could be the 2014 game. 2015 game we have no idea if it's going to use the Sonic Boom designs or not.

Not to mention the fact that the Flight cycle was so short indicates that the weight was, indeed, bringing him down.

Only when moving around. Otherwise, by that logic, Tails could carry them forever in the air in one spot.

Not to mention the fact that the Flight cycle was so short indicates that the weight was, indeed, bringing him down.

Tails' flight cycle is already naturally short since S3&K.

Add onto that the fact that Tails could never fly more than a few seconds before tiring out, without being weighted, and well.... xP

Anyhoo, adding clothing and accessories to characters that didn't really need or wear them before, and without the context of a universal change to warrant it, screams fanfic-y. It's not objectively bad or anything, but once again, the lack of necessity of it feels way too try-hard.

cant be, the post says its on mobiles and platforms, which means it must be the 2015 game, still wondering if they will be announcing hte third Nintendo exclusive however

Gamestations = Wii/Wii U

Mobile = 3DS

He did say mobile, not mobiles. And 3DS is a mobile/portable device.

It can't be the Nintendo exclusive though, which is surely the game coming out in 2014. Also, it's on other platforms and mobiles. Hmmm, curiouser and curiouser.

Only when moving around. Otherwise, by that logic, Tails could carry them forever in the air in one spot.

I just chalk that up to odd gameplay logic.  I think when on the ground, Knuckles has at least enough control to make the burden a little easier.

With any luck, their clothes will at least be on some kind of cycle or change regularly depending on the situation or whatever? No one complains that Mickey Mouse changes outfits regularly, it's become part of his charm to have loads of different imaginings, Mickey barely even has a canon haha.

A separate canon instead of a replacement canon may be a better idea if they are clear about it.

• Thumbs Up 3

Yes, dadarocks was my source. Or at least what I saw. I've been such an idiot from all the confusion and chaos. I retweeted what I saw out of sheer "meh, if it's right it's right if it's not it's not" and that was a very poor move on my part.

I really apologize. It's not that I was lying, just putting out what I saw so people could see what I was getting at. After my statements earlier that was very poor timing.

they ... changed Knuckles... Maya_Shocked.gif  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

*KG dies... sega earns 190p

Have any other sources besides DaDaRocks mentioned anything?

You should always check information from multiple sources, just to be safe.

With any luck, their clothes will at least be on some kind of cycle or change regularly depending on the situation or whatever? No one complains that Mickey Mouse changes outfits regularly, it's become part of his charm to have loads of different imaginings, Mickey barely even has a canon haha.

The Mickey people are mostly familiar with is an already-clothed everyman deliberately inserted into wildly different situations and universes that warranted clothing changes to fit the aesthetics of the cartoon. It's a different precedent from, say, the Looney Tunes animals characters who don't usually wear clothes as covering or a fashion statement, or most male Sonic characters who only wore gloves, shoes, and maybe some accessories.

Hmm, it sounds like a Sonic Boom game would more likely be the 2015 game.

While DaDaRocks has no conceivable reason to prank us, I still want to see a secondary source before I take anything that's said seriously.