Awoo.

2014 is The Year Of Sonic "& Sports tape" *see post 1*

Badnik Mechanic

This whole "Knuckles has fingers" thing is stupid and you should feel bad if you ever actually questioned whether or not he did.

• Thumbs Up 3

Interesting...
Its gonna take allot of getting used to Sonics blue arms....
I dont understand the point of making his arms blue.
Just seems like one of those changes thats just gonna bother people.

Blue arms is seriously what everyone is complaining about? That's the LAST thing I'm worried about. I couldn't care less about the blue arms. Its just as bad as the "omg green eyes" arguments from before.

• Thumbs Up 1

Way to over-complexify the designs, guys. So much for the simplistic charm there.

Also, blue arms. Effing lol.

This being my main problem! The tape is neither necessary nor does it look good. Scrap it, get back their original gloves and shrink down Knuckles' body so it's still beefier than everyone else's, but not giant.

• Thumbs Up 2

All the freaking out, over this?

Give it a few weeks and an open mind and you'll barely even notice anymore.

Green eyes.

So is this new game suppose to be the third exclusive?

highly unlikely, as it looks like it will be outsourced, and the entire point of tie-in games are to spread as far and wide to see and be an easy cash-in, no reason to make it the exclusive title

I have to ask though, why no showing of Amy, Tails, or Eggman? It's almost like they wanted to address the top two concerns amongst the silhouettes.

Oh good. Here we start again. "lol you're only complaining that there's a load of unnecessary detail added, Sonic was stretched and looks middle-aged, his arms are blue which throws the entire colour balance away, both him and Knuckles look like hobos, and Knuckles in general? That's just like green eyes"

Here's pining for alternate canon confirmed.

• Thumbs Up 3

It says a lot that I'm more concerned with proportions over clothing. I was jumping the bandwagon with the overreaction, but Knuckles still looks goofy as hell. Then again, being used to old proportions kind of has that effect I suppose.

Like I said, I'll probably get used to it, but damn...

This whole "Knuckles has fingers" thing is stupid and you should feel bad if you ever actually questioned whether or not he did.

mellow.png

I just thought he had fingers regardless.

Oh good. Here we start again. "lol you're only complaining that there's a load of unnecessary detail added, Sonic was stretched and looks middle-aged, his arms are blue which throws the entire colour balance away, both him and Knuckles look like hobos, and Knuckles in general? That's just like green eyes"

Yeah basically.

I wonder if the designers even noticed Sonic's arms aren't usually blue.

HA KNUCKLES IS TRENDING WORLDWIDE

Where can I see this?

Okay, come on, guys.  As far as I can see, no one is legitimately complaining about blue arms. =/ - Stop trying to degrade people's rational complaints.

Bingo, Jova.

I dont understand the point of making his arms blue.

Just seems like one of those changes thats just gonna bother people.

I didn't even notice until someone mentioned it. I don't think it's really an important detail, just one we're used to.

Think about the logistics of peach arms. They make no sense. The skin/different fur tone is usually on the muzzle and underbelly of a lot of animals, and cartoon designs reflect this. Sonic's peach arms indicate that he has weird fur patterns or ritualistically shaves his arms.

He looks somewhat more like an actual animal now being spikier and having leg and arm fur that match.

2jbqexi.png

Sonic's back spines aren't even curving from at the very top of his back anymore. Maybe because of his scarf?

I didn't know that a massive adjustment to a character's entire body structure was on par with eye color.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh no, I seriously hope they haven't done ANYTHING to Eggman. He's been the consistent high point of the series for a while now, a lot of that is down to Mike Pollock. But, Iuno, Eggman is perfect the way he is, I really hope he's not part of this redesign >_<

Everyone was perfect the way they were before. But we needed "change." Why do you hate progress?

Bfz6rfDIYAAL_J2.jpg

See? All that fear mongering over nothing, though some are frightened by the proportions. I think the designer referenced the promotional CG models from Sonic 06, based on the lankiness. Knuckles' tiny widdle head is hilarious. Since this is gonna be an ANIMATED SITCOM, the wacky proportions should be excused.

Blue arms though.... That's been a pet peeve of mine, seeing it in the Australian Sonic promotions, so that'll bother me a bit.

• Thumbs Up 1

Unpopular Opinion:  I actually really like what they did with Sonic's face.  I love his youthful complexion now. XD  - That being said the things I dislike from my other posts still stand.

I'm in the same boat as you.

But really though I hope Knuckles' design is still a work in progress.

I can not believe that most of you are enjoying this shit, you should be ashamed.

LOL. Sorry we aint foaming at the mouth becuse of designs.

• Thumbs Up 2

See? All that fear mongering over nothing, though some are frightened by the proportions. I think the designer referenced the promotional CG models from Sonic 06, based on the lankiness. Knuckles' tiny widdle head is hilarious. Since this is gonna be an ANIMATED SITCOM, the wacky proportions should be excused.

Blue arms though.... That's been a pet peeve of mine, seeing it in the Australian Sonic promotions, so that'll bother me a bit.

Animated Sitcom? I think you got your facts wrong there.