Awoo.

2014 is The Year Of Sonic "& Sports tape" *see post 1*

Badnik Mechanic

I didn't know that a massive adjustment to a character's entire body structure was on par with eye color.

Pro tip: they massively adjusted Sonic's body structure back when they gave him green eyes.

Bingo, Jova.

Kinda of makes me wonder if edits were made to Sonic and Knuckles (for one thing, the shadow of Sonic suggested him wearing a jacket, but that's definitely not the case in the revealed image) regarding all the cries of outraged speculation and that's why we haven't gotten so much as a sneak peek yet.

This being my main problem! The tape is neither necessary nor does it look good. Scrap it, get back their original gloves and shrink down Knuckles' body so it's still beefier than everyone else's, but not giant.

Um...okay.

Aside from Knux's proportions, I don't really think the tape on either character really looks that bad. I wouldn't mind if they kept it or went back.

Since this is gonna be an ANIMATED SITCOM, the wacky proportions should be excused.

That has not been confirmed.

Gotta say Sonic looks alright to me, spiky hair and scarf included, although a bit odd to see his arms blue and not the peach colour we are familiar with. Knuckles on the other hand... not really convinced so far; seems like they gave him the wrong body and proportions, it's quite a mess!

Now let's see what's gonna be like for the rest of the cast...

I wonder how long all this will go on for?

Not sure if this will be the direction for the games or not. Again, I don't really care, more interested in their personalities and the gameplay, but it'll be interesting to see how SEGA react to the inevitably hostile response from the fans.

Might even pressure them into a change. Who knows.

It's all just very amusing to me.

I can not believe that most of you are enjoying this shit, you should be ashamed.

I don't see why I should be ashamed for actually liking what I'm seeing. Complaining about people liking things you don't like is meh, any way.

Seriously though, I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I actually quite like Sonic and Knuckles' new designs. Of course, there will be those who will strongly disagree with me, but eh, I like what I'm seeing so far.

• Thumbs Up 3

I love it. I love them all. 

Tails' new mechanice look, Buffles is still the least loved, but I'll get over it, Sonic just looks cool and Amy's not half bad.

Massive multi-post again. The lagging of the site is glorious. tongue.png

Ooo, new designs!

Really liking Tails. Love the expression, looks like he has more attitude.

Overall, I'm satisfied. Now we just need our Ovi Overlord.

Nevermind the designs... look at the text!

Sonic boom 'the game'

And Amy totally looks like a woman of the town.

• Thumbs Up 1

Pro tip: they massively adjusted Sonic's body structure back when they gave him green eyes.

So the fuck what? That has nothing to do with me taking issue with this design right now.

• Thumbs Up 3