Awoo.

2014 is The Year Of Sonic "& Sports tape" *see post 1*

Badnik Mechanic

I have to say, I love Tails' new look. Much better, and reminds me of Zero Gravity!Tails a bit. Awesome.

Theeere's something about Knuckles that ticks me off, but overall I have to say that I like these redesigns.

Ohhhhh I like Amy's new look, she looks cool! And Tails doesn't look half bad either, cept for the sports tape on the shoes but eh, I can live with that.

So all in all, they look pretty decent, but Knuckles is the only that irks me due to him being so fucking huge and buff. Tiny head on a huge body does not look great either.

Seriously, words can't describe how much I like all their designs. They just look like they all...I don't know, resonate with me more. 

Thank goodness I didn't get myself over hyped. 

AND it appears Sonic Boom: The Game will be the 3rd Nintendo Exclusive game. And it's canon.

• Thumbs Up 2

The only thing Im complaining about the designs is that Knuckles looks a bit off in that first photo (I can't really pinpoint why though), but after seeing the newer image with the cast they all look pretty good

I'm not sure I like cerise pink Amy, when she's supposed to be ahem.. rose... coloured.

But yeah, not too bad. It's not the character design I grew up with, but yeah... whatevs.

Seriously, though, Amy's new outfit is totally fab! <3 - I love it!

I'm not big on Tails' suspenders, but I can live with them.

Seee? SEGA was right! These designs could go a long way!

I actually never really thought much about Tails to be honest. But this design? It makes me like him just from the look of it.

Your looks are just as important as personality in a lot of cases in fiction.

I don't see why I should be ashamed for actually liking what I'm seeing. Complaining about people liking things you don't like is meh, any way.

Seriously though, I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I actually quite like Sonic and Knuckles' new designs. Of course, there will be those who will strongly disagree with me, but eh, I like what I'm seeing so far.

Thank Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwdd at Amy's design. Not as bad as I thought.

I can not believe that Sonic fan to be so naive and have as vulgar taste.

So the fuck what? That has nothing to do with me taking issue with this design right now.

Take whatever issue you want. But I don't see much difference in magnitude between this redesign and the Adventure redesign.

And I still absolutely do not like these.

Giving Sonic a scarf is an okay idea, as well as Tails having goggles and Amy with better clothes but.. UGH. The characters had such a simple appeal to them before. Now we're just adding too much detail and it looks flipping stupid. Uuuuugggghhhhh.

• Thumbs Up 2

Honestly, I love Amy and Tails' designs, even more than their previous looks. So far this is off to a good start of impressions with me! :D

I would not be surprised to see this as a separate canon, considering Sonic has like ten or twenty canons among his many comics, cartoons, and his anime movie. What's one more? As far as im concerned, this isn't the first time the games have tied in with the cartoons either, when you consider sonic spinball and mean bean machine. 

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Those CG renders were terrible, compared to this 2D artwork.

Everything looks a whole lot better. Sonic looks less retarded. Knuckles looks less neckbeard. Tails and Amy are vastly superior to their former designs (pretty much in every way).

I can not believe that Sonic fan to be so naive and have as vulgar taste.

Okay, this is your only warning.  We're not tolerating shitting on people's opinions.  Either desist now or receive a strike on your account.

Well.....its settle now, I like the new designs Amy looks like a badass chick and tails just seems right for a smart guy. Can't wait to these guys in motion now