Awoo.

2014 is The Year Of Sonic "& Sports tape" *see post 1*

Badnik Mechanic

This lag is pissing me off like League of Legends. I made a post here and it was gone.

Anyway, Amy looks fucking GOREGEOUS! Now that design can come into the games, hell it can replace her old dress if it wants.

And Tails looks decent. Wouldn't mind that design in the games either.

Everyone but Knuckles actually appeals to me. So I'm not being too close minded here. If they can tone that down, everything'll sit right with me.

• Thumbs Up 1

I suppose the accessories do add a touch of personality to each character, like Tails' belt and Sonic's scarf. I'm gonna miss the old guys but I think these look very decent indeed. =3

Knuckles though...mmmn. Still too tall, buff and ridiculously proportioned for me, but illy see what he's like in action before I rage or something. XP

Oooooooo, I'm liking those new designs already!

Everyone was perfect the way they were before.

Pff, nah.

Knuckles was made out of toothpicks and Amy's dress was way too short, at least these designs got it right this time.

Oh wow, Tails looks cool! Sonic looks okay. Knuckles? Errrrr

I love how Amy looks. Can't believe I'm saying this, but Amy looks kind of hot, like Rouge!

Tails looks fine and Amy looks okay in that attire, though I still stand what I said about Sonic and Knuckles.

Again, they probably look better without the whole sports tape/bandages crap which hopefully doesn't become as fetishist like Kingdom Hearts and zippers.

Designs change from Concept to CGI, take a look at Knuckles. he was supposed to have spiked fists like normal but instead they gave him silver knuckles.

These are okay CONCEPTS, but lets see the final product to judge for sure.

So we have Not Sexy Amy and Subtle as Fuck Tails

lord help me.

You're going to have to explain to me how Amy wearing a frilly dress is better.

• Thumbs Up 1

I actually like these designs minus the wraps on the feet, literally the only thing I don't like about them other than that they are fab :D

Holy shit :o

I actually like these designs minus the wraps on the feet, literally the only thing I don't like about them other than that they are fab biggrin.png

you are very conformists.

Colour me surprised, Tails and Amy aren't bad looking at all! Quite like Tails' engineer-esque look and Amy looks like she's ready to kick

some badnick's arse. So yeah, so far except Knux', they look fine to me. Gotta say that as long as all this Sonic Boom jazz will be separated from the mainline Sonic series I'll be okay.

However... those sports tapes... why from all the things they could have picked to enhance their designs they had to choose sports tape? o_ô Will Eggman's design feature sports tape too?

You know what? After seeing all four of them, I actually think they're not that bad. And I can at least commend SEGA on trying to shake up the series into something more robust after what we've had over the past few years.

What the hell; count me in. Let's see where this goes.

PLAYABLE TAILS, KNUCKLES AND AMY

PURE 3D PLATFORMING

FORMER NAUGHTY DOG PEOPLES DEVELOPING GAME

THIS IS THE GAME I BEEN WAITING FOR

• Thumbs Up 2

Damn, their legs are so lanky they look fucking weird crouching.

Okay seriously, am I the only one who's concerned about Tails' facial expression?

He looks like... like... like the jerkass he was in Lost World.

THIS is the face I made when I saw the image

tumblr_muxqo0VBEI1s9pusko1_500.png

What did they do to you, my little buddy?

• Thumbs Up 1