Awoo.

2014 is The Year Of Sonic "& Sports tape" *see post 1*

Badnik Mechanic

Holy shit, SEGA. Such awful designs, such a kick in the balls... such... awesome gameplay? WHAT?

• Thumbs Up 2

holy shit I can't believe what I just saw

I'm really.. mixed feelings. I refuse to get excited again after Lost World but I was /NOT/ expecting a game like that. Why does it have to look good? Sigh.

And dubstep..??

tumblr_lthxvdK6bh1qfu4tho1_500.gif

That looks cool but new designs and dubstep and

guuhhhh

Off-topic but *cough* not dubstep *cough*

Not sure how to feel about the game. It looks cool, and I hope it can be good. 4 player co-op is interesting. But, this is going to be the main canon from now on? Ehhhh okayyy I guess. SEGA please tell me you know what you're doing.

Game looks kinda lame. Feels like it's leaning too much towards generic platformer/combat where everyone just has a "special move".

• Thumbs Up 5

The models for the characters in the trailer for the game look terrible...no excuse for that even on the Wii U. Very edgy and almost blocky in places.

The gameplay tho. Wow that looks epic. Will be great to play as the other main cast members again. The robots look like they have new designs too. Their coloring almost makes me think updated Egg Pawns. It has a very Heroes vibe to it.

It's been confirmed to be a comedy.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Why are the female characters always the best deigned characters???

A Comedy and a Sitcom are two different things. Simpsons is a comedy, iCarly is a sitcom. You can tell if a show is a sitcom if people laugh in the background and have cheesy music every scene transition

• Thumbs Up 1

The models for the characters in the trailer for the game look terrible...no excuse for that even on the Wii U. Very edgy and almost blocky in places.

The gameplay tho. Wow that looks epic. Will be great to play as the other main cast members again. The robots look like they have new designs too. Their coloring almost makes me think updated Egg Pawns. It has a very Heroes vibe to it.

I feel the need to point out the work in progress disclaimer at the bottom left-hand corner. Besides that, Tails looks great! I'm not crazy about Amy's outfit, so I'm hoping they'll make some modifications to her and Knuckles. I can't help but notice that they're using a lot of wrappings around the general hands and feet area of some characters. Maybe it's a theme? Either way, I'm kind of pleased.

That game trailer.... that game trailer.

This looks fucking awesome. I can't keep my swears to myself I'm just that excited.

SEGA, take my money. And announce a convention where I can play this ASAP.

• Thumbs Up 1

The trailer looked pretty decent for me. I almost forgot about Buffles for a moment. And was that an echidna statue at :37? Might actually make up for the physical changes I don't like.

And Tails was shooting lasers. Awesome!

I'm still doubtful, but I'm having some hopes at least.

Supposedly the developer is made of ex-naughty dog members?

That would explain why it has a Jak and Daxter feel in the scenes...

• Thumbs Up 8

The devs are apparently former Naughty Dog members.

Pretty cool stuff.

They just need to hire somebody else to do the in-game models, cause they look proper stupid. Like, honestly terrible. Its not even the designs, its just the models.....I mean what!???

Now, while I personally don't care about the redesigns beyond their terrible in-game representation, what exactly was the purpose of the redesigned character models? I mean, they could have pulled this whole thing off, with the Unleashed ~ present models.......Maybe switch up Amy's outfit to the new one (minus the tape).

Was this necessary?

Nope.

• Thumbs Up 3

That trailer... that footage... that gameplay... dunno, got mixed feelings after what I've just watched. I think I'll have to piece everything into a proper post very soon. o_o

• Thumbs Up 1

Did we look at the same game?

Because this looks nothing like Sonic in any way. Just some generic platformer / beat em up.

Screw this; if we're getting the same Sonic we had before still then call me up in that case, because this all looks like total shiiiiit.

• Thumbs Up 4

Big Red Button? Never heard of the, but if the staff worked on the Jak games then that's good enough for me.

Also, I spy a Sanzaru logo at the end...they doing the 3DS port instead of DIMPS?