Awoo.

2014 is The Year Of Sonic "& Sports tape" *see post 1*

Badnik Mechanic

Keeping the "modern" stuff as a seprate arm of the franchise going ticks me off a bit. Why couldn't they do the same with the "classic" line? Most people weren't too happy to have the more modern design in Sonic 4, regardless of what the game turned out like. And Generations made waves with the inclusion of "classic" Sonic and its levels returning. Yet they will make a seprate arm for this...or in turn a seprate arm for "modern" when Boom is getting the big push. Kinda sad.

Point being if they can market two arms of Sonic why not do three and include "classic" or why didn't they choose to do two before when the classic line was getting a lot of attention with Sonic 4 and Generations.

Out of likes but I agree oh so very much with this.

• Thumbs Up 1

Who knows? Maybe in this continuity she doesn't start off immediately liking Sonic but as the series goes on, she'll start to fall in love with him (although not to the crazy stalker level that she's currently defined by).

It might just be like a mickey and minnie thing where they still like each other but don't outright show it too much of the time (though in this case amy would be the only one doing the liking).

Good thing my mind and body were ready.

12336043403_8e8e27c10b.jpg

Design:

-I don't understand why they changed Sonic's arms to blue, yet Amy's arms are still the same color as her mouth and inner ears

-I can understand the sports tape being on the arms and legs, but not on the gloves and shoes

-Dude, either Knuckles has been bench pressing the Master Emerald or he been on a new grape diet, because he looks freaking buff. I can't picture him gliding in this form

-Besides those nitpicks, their designs/outfits aren't that bad

12323434115_fb8f8d6927.jpg

Cartoon:

-I have no issues with the cartoon based on what we saw

-Did anyone else notice Tails Emblem badge rope thing is similar to how Sonic and his siblings summon their instruments from Sonic Underground?

12336046893_947958a89a.jpg

Game:

-FINALLY. I CAN PLAY AS TAILS, KNUCKLES, AND AMY AND NOT JUST SONIC

-….those character models need work….

-I like the movesets of each of the characters

-while the Sonic characters still feel like Sonic characters, the environments and enemy robots don't feel that way from what I've seen. What is Knuckles even punching? I'd rather fight Burnbot!

-The Caterkiller/Sandworm thing at the end was kinda cool

12323434115_fb8f8d6927.jpg

I think that headset would work better if it was anywhere close to his ears.  Those goggles would also probably work better if they were big enough to fit over his eyes.  

Did I mention that microphones work GREAT in open cockpit airplanes?  

• Thumbs Up 1

And just how does Sonic run so fast? It doesn't make any sense!

Suspension of disbelief isn't going to get a square peg into a round hole.  

And just how does Sonic run so fast? It doesn't make any sense!

Look, you can only go so far with suspension of disbelief. I don't mind if pretty much the entire cast has unrealistic proportions. I'm fine with Tails being able to fly despite in a way that's anatomically impossible. Even the things Phos pointed out don't really bother me that much. However, that doesn't mean I'm going to just blindly accept whatever I see and question nothing.

Look, you can only go so far with suspension of disbelief. I don't mind if pretty much the entire cast has unrealistic proportions. I'm fine with Tails being able to fly despite in a way that's anatomically impossible. Even the things Phos pointed out don't really bother me that much. However, that doesn't mean I'm going to just blindly accept whatever I see and question nothing.

But...the issue was really over the things that Phos pointed out that you had no problem with...that was kind of why Dio made that point in the first place.

Sonic the Hedgehog is now trending on Facebook!

30mbcch.jpg

Oh thank god... Sonic is more popular than the Taliban...

• Thumbs Up 5

But...the issue was really over the things that Phos pointed out that you had no problem with...that was kind of why Dio made that point in the first place.

I know. I just took issue with the idea that if one thing is allowed to defy logic, so is everything else.

Bf0YhakCUAAPKIq.png

Cute Knuckles Fanart

I like this. He's stocky, but in a way that doesn't look off.

I know. I just took issue with the idea that if one thing is allowed to defy logic, so is everything else.

Then you're kinda putting words in his mouth...

My point was never that everything can defy logic.

BTW...

Anyway, probably a Sonic Boom sneak peak with announcements of involved partnerships of the series (i.e Jazwares <who have recently updated their image> announce a toy line up, McDonalds announces a happy meal promotion.. etc)

Sneak peak gets leaked or uploaded in the near future, fans shoot it down.. and so on and so on

.. totally called it cool.png

• Thumbs Up 1