Awoo.

Sonic Boom announced (Wii U/3DS)

Carbo

I assume that she'll be a side character. This does make me wonder though: did SEGA ever confirm that Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy are the only playable characters?

No, they certainly did not, Timmy.

No, they certainly did not, Timmy.

Actually, I believe they did. Or rather, they at least said that the focus will be Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy.

The first image's background is clearly Sonic-themed. What about the one on the second picture? They broke into some place, does it ring any bells? Perhaps from SW?

Also, that place that is the first image's background appears in a few different promotion pictures if I remember correctly. Do you figure it's just some place designed just for that, or a staple place in the games and or series? How was this carried through previously in other releases? (Yes, I realize these aren't the same developers, but it could still be fun.)

It's from Star Wars. One of the areas Luke and Vader fight in Cloud City in Empire Strikes Back.

Does Instagram have any kind of private messaging system?  If someone were to sign up, would they be able to see jayanator06's images and send them a request for information?

Does Instagram have any kind of private messaging system?  If someone were to sign up, would they be able to see jayanator06's images and send them a request for information?

It's worth a try. I can't sign up for it, because I don't have a smart phone.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't think it has a messaging system, but you can send photos and videos directly to users. You can, of course, comment on their photos.

I've just requested to follow him lol

Darth Vader? Lol

But isn't he owned by Disney? Why would Cartoon Network let their upcoming cartoon work with one of their biggest rivals mascots??

Darth Vader? Lol

But isn't he owned by Disney? Why would Cartoon Network let their upcoming cartoon work with one of their biggest rivals mascots??

Well...Cartoon Network does air Star Wars...

I'm following the assumption that the Sonic & Tails poster with Darth Vader in the back is part of one big E3 (or something similar, be it a toy con or whatever) related decor collection. It makes the most sense.

I wouldn't say Disney and CN are massive rivals... unless you're talking about Disney Channel, but there's quite a large difference between that one department and the entirety of Disney itself.

Weeeelll then....

tumblr_inline_n5l24bP8tN1sx3zv3.jpg

It has to be a promotional banner for a toy event. LEGO Star Wars just makes it seem far too specific for fan work.

Also, what if Sonic Boom is airing on Disney XD in some countries? That might explain the whole Star Wars thing, and maybe it's a promotional banner for a Disney XD press conference or something.

Disney XD's only available in the US as of today's standing according to the Wikipedia article, (NOPE WRONG) it shut down over here in the UK quite a while ago, can't remember where all of its exclusive shows went to though. Probably the regular Disney Channel. Having Boom on both Disney XD and Cartoon Network, when CN's also available in the US is kiiiinda pointless.

But eh, I don't think Boom's gonna appear much elsewhere outside of Cartoon Network.

EDIT: Shoot, that teaches me to never skim an article again, dear lord. Must've been revived on UK television because I haven't seen it since like... 2010.

News is pretty much just around the corner, I guess. Sonic games are typically announced in the month before E3 with a full reveal a bit closer to the time. Boom was announced early for a variety of reasons, but now we're in mid-May just before and info is finally starting to leak out. I'd be surprised we didn't get an official and full reveal of these leaks before E3.

You know, if it was metal Sonic there... I could post "He's more machine now than hedgehog."

It's gotta be for a toy event, or maybe the vegas licensing expo.

Is there a lego star wars tv show? 

• Thumbs Up 1

Is there a lego star wars tv show?

Soooort of. Every year they have a thirty minute special or something, like The Padawan Menace, The Empire Strikes Out, or more recently, The Yoda Chronicles (which is kind of a mini TV series).

• Thumbs Up 1

Well... if Tomy do lego star wars, odds are it's a banner for them.

Or it's a Disney XD thing.

Curious though how neither banner has any other logo on it.

Edit: What am I on about, Lego does Lego star wars, not tomy.

I'm slowly leaning towards this being a Disney XD thing.

It's gotta be for a toy event, or maybe the vegas licensing expo.

Dangit. I told myself that wouldn't be of enough interest for me to attend, but now I don't know.

It wouldn't hurt to swing by for just an hour or two, I guess...

So I'd get home on June 16th only to go to the Expo on the 17th. Oy vey!

Weeeelll then....

tumblr_inline_n5l24bP8tN1sx3zv3.jpg

It has to be a promotional banner for a toy event. LEGO Star Wars just makes it seem far too specific for fan work.

Also, what if Sonic Boom is airing on Disney XD in some countries? That might explain the whole Star Wars thing, and maybe it's a promotional banner for a Disney XD press conference or something.

Do you have a link for that pic? Did jayanator06 post it on Instagram like the others?

You know at times I ponder if SEGA is doing this purposely rather than anything being genuinely leaked.

...at the same time I'm not sure because this looks like it was hastily photosho- *looks at the models that are manipulated to make Sonic do things like holding flags* Actually no this is par the course.

If it is a leak I'm surprised he'd so blatantly show it off, though. I'd keep leaked info to myself; why risk the pipe being fixed?

Just thought of something else we've got to consider.

We are getting Star Wars Battlefront shown at E3.

We are getting Sonic Boom shown at E3.

EA would be fools if they weren't showing Visceral's Star Wars game off at E3.

Star Wars is one of the most popular licenses for LEGO games, and there are none on the horizon.

I find it less likely to be related to TV, as apart from Rebels, there isn't anything on the horizon, and Rebels is so unlikely to be giving us any more than a glimpse of Vader. Yes, we could have merchandising expo posters here, but I find it less likely.