Awoo.

Season 1 | Sonic Boom: TV Series Discussion

Ming Ming Hatsune

Looks great!

Love the banter between Sonic and Eggman. That badnik gives an Unleashed vibe. Oh and don't worry about Tails, I'm sure he used a toothpick to escape.

• Thumbs Up 1

Color me excited. The animation is freaking GORGEOUS. My only complain is that the lip syncing is a bit off at times. I know for sure I'll be tuning in each week for this show! There seems to be a nice blend of action and comedy and the facial expressions are all done so well! I'm really excited for what's coming up in the future!

• Thumbs Up 1

Love it, looks good and i hope the banter is as good as that for the series then this will be very enjoyable. :-)

They also know where mouths belong.

I really wish that loose spike wasn't dead-center though.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm of mixed feelings here. On the one hand, the animation is nice and I don't really have any complaints with the action choreography. On the other hand, the writing is bland as-is most of the voice-acting. It's amazing what not having a game to back you will do in that regard.

On the plus side, this can't possibly be worse than X now, so I suppose a few of my fears are alleviated.

• Thumbs Up 2

Looks okay for the most part. Nice animation, but writing/humor feels a bit Sonic Colors/Lost World-ish and a bit dull at points. I wasn't feeling it when watching the trailer.

Doesn't seem it's going to be as great as say Adventure Time, Regular Show, and even Steven Universe, but seems passable and something I wouldn't mind tuning in from time to time and probably might follow. At least, it looks better than Sonic X and hopefully, it'll be better as the show goes along.

Wow, when did Eggman become a Member of the Starship Enterprise?! Lookin' great!

This looks a lot better than that Pac Man show these guys animated. Stretch and squashy Sonic characters, oh my goodness. <3

The writing is golden too, so much better than the games' and AoStH's. I'm hyping all over the place. 

Roger Craig Smith's Sonic performance gets better and better every time, I swear.

• Thumbs Up 7

And we thought this was going to ruin the series, this looks awesome! The animation looks about on par with the games graphics, the banter between Sonic and Eggman is priceless and the look of the world is really interesting. Can't wait to see more of this biggrin.png.

• Thumbs Up 7

EGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY <3

I like his new design. Buff Eggman (totally wearing a corset) is growing on me, and I am starting to dig that new old styled labcoat design.

Also firm butt. Butt. Butt.

But still (I like chubby Eggy better.)

Any new renders of him yet?

They actually KNOW how to use his ears and brows it seems. And the expressions are just great.

tumblr_n0lbwdOURY1qinqemo1_500.jpg

Dat art man! Sonic expressions look something right out of Crash Bandicoot (especially the bottom-middle picture).

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm actually looking forward to a Cartoon Network show again....and this is actually exceeding my expectations. I've 180'd SO hard.

• Thumbs Up 1

I really like the looks of this.  I mean, I still wish they'd use the old designs, but the writing is pretty good and the atmosphere is just the right mix of fun and action I was looking for.

Aside from awkward running animations (seriously, Sonic characters shouldn't have elbows and knees) that actually looked really good. Didn't expect that for a moment.

• Thumbs Up 6

The mocking begins:

Bf0SKq2CYAA3-q6.jpg

-----------------------------

I don't really like the animation. It looks stiff and awkward. The scene where Sonic is swinging toward the robot looks really bad.

• Thumbs Up 8