Awoo.

Season 1 | Sonic Boom: TV Series Discussion

Ming Ming Hatsune

I dunno, the final logo looks best to me. It could just be that I'm used to it by now, but that's just how I feel.

The ones with the huge, skewed Boom text make me think of sports more than Sonic. I mean, sure, they really get the explosive quality you'd expect from the word "Boom" across, but the final logo does that just fine with the fractured and misaligned letters.

• Thumbs Up 3

Yeah, I'll agree the final logo is probably the best one. Some of those beta logos reminds me of Kung Fu Panda instead.

The older logos look too serious and cheaply made, something that doesn't reflect the series. The series is rather lighthearted, so it's better that they make a more lighthearted logo (with some effort put into it, at least).

• Thumbs Up 1

Definitely made the right call, logo-wise. The prototypes are way too uniform, not chaotic enough. The final logo looks like it's actually exploding.

• Thumbs Up 6

The older logos look too serious and cheaply made, something that doesn't reflect the series. The series is rather lighthearted, so it's better that they make a more lighthearted logo (with some effort put into it, at least).

And therein lies one of the most debatable problems with the franchise today.

And therein lies one of the most debatable problems with the franchise today.

How so?

• Thumbs Up 5

Sonic Boom:Shattered Logo.

You have to find logo shards in each level to progress to different Sonic continuities.

Featuring the long awaited return of fan favorite characters such as Betty Butterfly, those two fucksticks from Sonic Underground, and the President's Secretary.

Edited by Shaddy Joestar Dreemurr
  • Thumbs Up 5

Sonic Boom:Shattered Logo.

You have to find logo shards in each level to progress to different Sonic continuities.

Featuring the long awaited return of fan favorite characters such as Betty Butterfly, those two fucksticks from Sonic Underground, and the President's Secretary.

Who the fuck is Betty Butterfly? o.o

(I'm only on Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog so I haven't seen Underground or AM yet.)

Gonna cross-post for visability and the fact that a lot of Boom discussion is here. In short for our last episode the Sonic Boom Commentaries will be talking with Bill Freiberger.  If you'd like to ask him a question about what occurred in Season 1 go here: 

http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/20400-ask-bill-freiberger-a-question-for-sonic-boom-commentaries-52/

Edited by AAUK
  • Thumbs Up 1

Gonna cross-post for visability and the fact that a lot of Boom discussion is here. In short for our last episode the Sonic Boom Commentaries will be talking with Bill Freiberger.  If you'd like to ask him a question about what occurred in Season 2 go here: 

http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/20400-ask-bill-freiberger-a-question-for-sonic-boom-commentaries-52/

What occurred in Season 2 what?

We got a really wierd order with the Boom episodes. Im putting it as a spoiler to not make the post that long. Also, im using the dubbed episode names.

1. The Partner

2. Can an evil genius stay at you

3. My lady Sticks

4. Circus of plunders

---This where it becomes wierd.

5. Robot fight

6.Unlucky Knukles

7. The curse of the buddy temple

8.It wasnt me, it was the hedgehog with one arm 

9.Tranlate this

10. The friend (Buster)

11. Multiple Eggmans

12. The Guiltness

13.Puppies friends

14.Double Trouble

... Ill update the list later today.

That is just the start. This is the rest.

15. Robots arent allowed

16.Closed Door policy

17.Blue of envy

18.Lets play musical stairs

19.Messy Fortress

20.Asleep giant

21.The curse of the cross eyed moose

22. Aim low

23.Only i have the power  ( For americans/britans: Sole power)

24.Cow robot

25.Hedgehog day

26.The meteor

27.Eggman the auteur

28.A chilli dog afternoon

29.At Amy

30.Its better in two

31.Late fee

32.In wildness

33.Dude, wheres Eggman

34. How to be evil without wanting to

35. Don't judge me

36.Egmmans totmato sauce

37.Mayor Knuckles

38.Unplugged Eggman

39.Outside the robot valley

40.Just a guy

41. New year fight

42. Tails is in love

43. Friends showdown.

Thats all the epsiodes that aired until now. Also, one more thing. Its irritating wen they call sonic Sonic Hedgehog. Yep, they make it like its his family name. why cant they translate hedgehog. Also, guess what. Lighting bolt society is called by the ENGLISH name. Yep, they say ,,lightning bolt soceity'' instead of tanslating it. I understnad you want it to be close to the  original material but its too much.

What is episode 14 Double Trouble?

I thought it was Two good to be true, but then there's Its better in two. I'm confused.

the one with the doomsday machines. I think i should put the original names next to the dubbed ones.

Edited by Diamond Star

How so?

Sonic was the anti-Mario, the rebel. The screw your parents kid on the block. Serious was in his nature, attitude. Bit of a punk vibe to him.

Nowadays he's the off-brand Mario, the game that usually releases between a $30 to $50 price range yet never releases full price like Mario games because, again, he's the off brand Mario, the imitation.

Even if the product is new, you never give it a full price sticker when it's off brand.

Edited by Chris Knopps