Awoo.

Season 1 | Sonic Boom: TV Series Discussion

Ming Ming Hatsune

I'm interested in the one where Eggman takes Sonic to court. I'm curious as to how they'll go about doing it.

So much for "No copyright law in the universe"..........

I'm interested in the one where Eggman takes Sonic to court. I'm curious as to how they'll go about doing it.

Perhaps property damage to will take prominence as a first world problem in Sonic Boom's universe, and Eggman has had enough with Sonic wrecking his shit up?

@Chronoego God, I hope you're right.

Property damage! Eggman could have a pretty solid suit for that! How many robots of his has Sonic destroyed- hundreds, thousands? Certainly more. 

Maybe once he gets really desperate- Eggman seems pretty intent on literally destroying Sonic. At least he can get him arrested, out of his hair (not that he has any hair...)

Though I'm all up for a somewhat serious storyline in this as well, if the game's any indication of such.

If a more dramatic storyline does end up happening I hope its handled well. It would be a shame if Boom ended up like recent Adventure Time episodes and treats itself like its an epic. And that would just be no fun.

I hope we get another glimpse at the show soon, and an air date. Though I would prefer to see more of the game first, but that's just me.

My guess is we'll see more at San Diego Comic Con. Please be excited.

Well, E3's just two months and a few days away.

Have you ever seen that Rocko's Modern life episode where Rocko is taken to court by a fly? Or that Spongebob one? Those are where that episode will lean towards.

Have you ever seen that Rocko's Modern life episode where Rocko is taken to court by a fly? Or that Spongebob one? Those are where that episode will lean towards.

Ah, I remember that Rocko's Modern life episode. Darn fly.

We really have no idea what that episode or really any episode of sonic boom is gonna be like.

Nothing besides the fact there will be comedy and action anyway.

• Thumbs Up 3

Oh, come on! He's the perfect candidate!

640px-Sb_knuckles_art.jpg

"...And if I'm elected, I promise to abolish leg day!"

Knuckles 2014          

He'll rule with an iron fist!

Are these episodes all confirmed?

• Thumbs Up 1

And then he'll follow up with a law stating that everyone should have sports tape on at least one part of their bodies.

• Thumbs Up 2

We really have no idea what that episode or really any episode of sonic boom is gonna be like.

Nothing besides the fact there will be comedy and action anyway.

Yeah, but you can guess based on tropes and premises. There is usually a specific handle to how these things happen. 

For instance, in the court episode we can only guess what characters may be implemented where and how much action may be involved. Since these court room episodes usually involve some incident in the beginning that spurs the conflict, that's probably going to be where a lot of the action is; probably Eggman and Sonic going their usual rounds until Eggman gets a brilliant idea in his head to sue Sonic for revenge or some other personal gain. The possibilities there are fun. 

When the court begins, that will probably be where the funny stuff is. And then you get to the funnest part of these courtroom antics; the witnesses. Whenever a character is put on a witness stand, it's pretty much the best place to let their personality shine as they cause some sort of disruption to the court. And I'm personally wondering who will be put up for witnesses. Orbot and Cubot look like obvious candidates, and some of Sonic's crew definitely. 

I'd get into more details, but I have a point to address. 

It's fairly easy to tell from the premise that this episode will have a focus on characters and have little action outside the beginning, unless Eggman pulls a surprise in the end when his scheme is thwarted. It will all come down to letting the characters breath and be themselves for 11 minutes.

So then these are only guesses, and not confirmations/spoilers?

I'm pretty sure they were confirmed by the people of Sonic Boom.

The Plots are confirmed, not how they will actually play out.

As guess worthy as the Bermuda triangle.