Awoo.

Season 1 | Sonic Boom: TV Series Discussion

Ming Ming Hatsune

Who wants to bet that Metal Sonic will be in Boom? 

Nothing's really guaranteed, but if we're going by the show, I suppose anything is possible. Not sure if he'll show up in the game, as they can only fit so many characters in the start of a new sub-series. 

As for the above link, I'm not sure if IMDB is the most accurate source. Still, I hope he gets a voice again though, it kind of helps to give him a personality and explain his motivations better. It's strange he hasn't had a voice since Sonic Heroes, so here's hoping.

Nothing's really guaranteed, but if we're going by the show, I suppose anything is possible. Not sure if he'll show up in the game, as they can only fit so many characters in the start of a new sub-series. 

I hope he gets a voice again though, it kind of helps to give him a personality and explain his motivations better. It's strange he hasn't had a voice since Sonic Heroes, so here's hoping.

Ummmm...,any want to look above you. ;)

By the way, air date for episode 1 is October 2014.

Ummmm...,any want to look above you. wink.png

By the way, air date for episode 1 is October 2014.

Edited, but are you really sure IMDB is the most accurate source of that? I'm pretty sure anyone can edit cast lists and add VA's on a whim if they feel like it.

Most of us probably already know that Cubot and Orbot will be back as well because of Wally Wingert and Kirk Thornton, but the other voice actors... I'm not sure who'll they be the voice for.

Can I just say that I am really hyped for this show? I hate to say this but I'm looking forward to the show more than the game so I'm really hoping it's not as bad as PAC-MAN and The Ghostly Adventures (not that anyone thought it would be any good). I know the show is primarily for kids but I hope we do get some good stories as not every kids show has to be boring.

and knuckles.

• Thumbs Up 8

Can I just say that I am really hyped for this show? I hate to say this but I'm looking forward to the show more than the game so I'm really hoping it's not as bad as PAC-MAN and The Ghostly Adventures (not that anyone thought it would be any good). I know the show is primarily for kids but I hope we do get some good stories as not every kids show has to be boring.

and knuckles.

I totally agree with you! And actually, didn't they say somewhere this show is for kids, but also for older fans as well? Something for both generations to enjoy?

Who wants to bet that Metal Sonic will be in Boom? I have a feeling that--

MV5BMTY1MTkzNTA2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzUy

Corey Burton ...
 Metal Sonic (1 episode, 2014)

Cheater. XD tongue.png

I totally agree with you! And actually, didn't they say somewhere this show is for kids, but also for older fans as well? Something for both generations to enjoy?

The only thing I've seen is that they say that show's target audience it's boys aged 7- 11 or something.

It was stated in an interview that they intend to treat their young audience like intelligent, thinking people rather than "dumb, silly children", so I'm sure older audiences will be able to enjoy it as well. I know I will.

The same interview then showed the stupidest lines for Knuckles this side of "oh no".

And some fairly entertaining dialogue between Eggman and Sonic later on. Your point?

That Corey Burton thing was brought to my attention... imdb only? I'm not gonna put much stock in it for now.

I remember imdb was once edited to a point where Mega Reggie was said to be a character in Playstation All Stars Battle Royale. It's the wikipedia of voice acting and just as reliable.

Why would they give away such information in  IMDB first anyway?

If you want an idea of how inaccurate IMBD is for this sort of thing, you needn't look further than Boom. Way back before the VA's were officially announced, IMBD had Kate Higgins listed as Tails' VA, though we now know that she's been replaced with Colleen Villard.

Don't take anything it says as gospel until we here it somewhere else first.

• Thumbs Up 4

IMDB's always been an unreliable source. In a way it's worse than Wikipedia, as you're not expected to include any references.

Yeah, good thing I wasn't the only one who kind of doubted IMDB's credibility and thought Corey Burton was too weird of a choice to play Metal Sonic to be true. And it's not like there's no source or news that's come out to even support this at all.

Plus, I tend to speculate that suppose Metal really does appear in Boom, he'd probably be kept a secret until maybe the season finale. So to have who his voice actor will be or to reveal his name at all, it'd obviously kill the surprise they were intending it to be.

Plus, I tend to speculate that suppose Metal really does appear in Boom, he'd probably be kept a secret until maybe the season finale. So to have who his voice actor will be or to reveal his name at all, it'd obviously kill the surprise they were intending it to be.

I can see that happening. 

They think it's over, but that episode connects to the next. Aaaand then we're back to the whole episode-reset and nothing's really changed. 

Or, ONE-HOUR SEASON FINALE SPECIAL! MYSTERY BOSS!

• Thumbs Up 2

I agree completely! He's my favorite boss...and actually, considering BRB's inspirations it actually seems likely.

• Thumbs Up 1

I like the shows plot and humour, but I don't like the character redesigns, especially not Knuckles' redesign.